f o u r t y - o n e

kim baram

baram cannot say a word to mr. wu, she had been silent ever since he appeared on the entrance of the dining room that shook her because he heard what both of them are arguing about.

somehow mr. wu have a very cold aura or maybe it was just baram feeling that way when she doesn't know the real mr. wu, but what people say about 'like father, like son' maybe his personalities isn't too far from lucas.

baram sit still, silently playing with her fingers, face down while the three men who sat in front of her busy organizing the files before the meeting starts and wait for lucas to arrived.

"say, miss--"

"how rude am i," baram suddenly stood up, surprising the three men in front of her before bowing her head, "he-hello gentlemen, my name is kim baram, i'm the supervisor of the company."

mr. wu chuckled when he saw how nervous baram is that she stutter when she introduce herself.

"i know dear," mr. wu suddenly said with a fluent korean that shook baram while giving her his brightest smile before chuckling, "you are lucas' schoolmate am i right?" he asks and baram blinked her eyes multiple times after bringing her head up to face mr. wu and then nod her head after grasping everything.

baram is still confused, mr. wu never came to the school whenever there's a parents meeting of even when lucas graduated from high school. then how did he know about baram is lucas' schoolmate?

and baram never knew mr. wu could speak korean fluently, better than his own son who still lack of pronounciation.

"he talk about you a lot baram." just like he reads her mind he spoke, cutting baram from her own train of thought, "a lot that i almost thought that he read me a bed time stories." he said chuckling afterwards.

did he really talked about me to his goddamn father?

his face then turns into a serious expression, automatically make baram straighten her back and gulp the lump in her throat.

"but as you might know, lucas is having a relationship with another girl." he continue, pulling baram attention from spacing out again for the second time, "i never liked and never will like the girl he's going to marry, i can see gold digger in her eyes but it's lucas' decision and i don't want to interfere his love life--"

"--but i just want you to know that, my son really likes you--he's a very genuine kid from the start and regret what he have done towards you in high school." he said pushing his glasses further to his nose bridge before placing his hands on top of the table.

baram was speechless. she couldn't believe her ears what she just heard. mr. wu didn't know the motivation of jisoo being lucas' fiancè and that could be a big mess if he don't know.

before baram could even tell him the truth, lucas walked in with his black turtle neck that cover the hickeys that surprisingly mr. wu didn't notice before sitting the seat beside baram.

"i see a couple." mr. wu said jokingly before laughing together with the two other men beside him while the two youngsters look at him confusingly.

-

"don't forget, we're going to have dinner together tonight." mr. wu said in his car before it drove away from the big ass driveway and finally out from their eye sight.

the meeting took a lot of time than they expected. there was a small fight between father and son.

there is some company that mr. wu wanted to blacklist but lucas yelled at him because of how much that company will help lucas in the project.

mr. wu thought it was a dumb idea, a dumb way to partnering up with that company but lucas think otherwise. he can't let his father decide which road he should take, this meeting was just suppose to be a report on how much proggress that if had made.

but at the end, the fight cools down, because now the ceo was lucas not his father, lucas had more advantege than mr. wu.

baram could only calm lucas down and bring the other subject to the meeting. she brought another matter into the meeting so they can cool the heat down a little bit.

at the end, mr. wu wanted a family-company slash high school friends dinner at the five star restaurant that mr. wu used to go and didn't forget to mention mrs. wu. since mrs. wu is back in china after a year of staying in america, it's not a bad idea to have a family-company slash high school dinner.

baram is always curious of how lucas' mother look like. people that have seen her said that she look like a goddess. her white milky skin, jet black hair and a very pretty doey eyes.

seeing lucas' parents for the first time makes her wonder how can their son turn out to be a bad one. baram wanted to know more about lucas from his own mother, baram knew lucas won't protest when she meet the mother who gave birth to lucas.

lucas turn around with a long sigh after the car finally put of his sight and baram looked at him with a soft smile.

"the project is going to be great lucas," baram spoke patting him on the shoulder, "partnership are lining up and you don't need to be worry about it."

he then place his big palms on top of her before giving her a soft smile, "thanks, that's what i needed right now," he latched his hands with her and for the first time she didn't protest or even rip his fingers off of her.

the feeling of his fingers latched with her feels great yet there's still a havy feeling in her heart of how an awful person she is.

jaehyun is still her boyfriend but there she is having sex with another guy and having another feelings with this guy. but she couldn't help but feel complete even though it was just a hand.

her train of thought were cut when lucas pull her inside the house, "come on, let's get ready for tonight's dinner."

dundunDUUUUUUUUUN dont forget to vote and comment guyssssss!