f i f t y

lucas

it was just like the usual day, where he sat on his chair, reading paper from paper that felt like no end.

his eyes stings but he can't rest now when the project he made is now in front of his eyes, few more days the project will start. he'll be busier than ever.

the intention of getting home haven't came across his mind ever since this afternoon, after lunch where jisoo just make it more worse day for him. sleep was just another thing he used to pass.

he knew he couldn't move back now--he regret doing what his father say. he never wanted this busy life in an early age--young age.

sicheng should be the one who seated in this chair, staring at paper from paper non-stop while the other employee have gone home. lights are all off but not his--but when he looked to the front, jisoo's light table is still on, she never leave her light table on expect that it means she's still around the office.

a bug thump was heard to his ears that make him junp on his seat a little bit.l and he can hear a faint sound of people having a conversation.

"what the hell was that?" he stare at the walls around his office, still wondering what sound was that and where it came from. his eyes than glance at his watch that made a ticking sounds.

10:15 pm.

no--it didn't scare him, it irritates him that someone or maybe more than one person was still here and it also makes him wonder who would still want to be in the office at this time.

just when he thought his day will end normal, his phone dings, signing someone had send him a message. he took his phone that had been laying beside his table lamp for an hour before he saw the name that he never thought would text him again after months of leaving her alone at mark's restaurant.

 he took his phone that had been laying beside his table lamp for an hour before he saw the name that he never thought would text him again after months of leaving her alone at mark's restaurant

a frown appears on his face before he straighten his posture and rest both of his elbows rested on top of his desk as he reply.

"i-is that..." he trailled off as he press the play button and saw the video.

it was him and baram, on her bed. one night in china when jisoo went out to see the construction sight.

never knew jisoo would play him like this--would play baram like this. he will never knew what her motives are but this game have gone too far.