t w e l v e

kim baram

"noona?"

baram jerked her head up from her bed when she heard jungwoo outside her bedroom door.

she bit her bottom lip thinking that jaehyun might be there to she how she's doing after what happened.

jaehyun had mentioned that jungwoo wanted some extra lessons with his other friend ten.

"are you okay?" he asks again and wiggle baram's door knob, "why did you lock the door--noona are you okay?"

baram clear her throats, "i'm fine jungwoo, didn't you say you want some extra class with jaehyun?"

she asks and wanted to change the topic so it didn't make jungwoo worried about her much. if somethings up and jungwoo knows about it, he can act like he's the older one.

"he's on the way here--are you sure you're okay?" he asks again, worried lingered on his tone.

"i'm fine little brother, it's just girl problem and i bet--i bet you don't want to involved." baram replied and knew that jungwoo had walked away when she heard a fading footstep away from her door.

she sigh in relieve before placing her head back on her pillow before heard jungwoo yelling his goodbyes and the front door slammed shut.

after changing into something comfortable, baram cried herself on her bed and let out all of her emotions and woke up because of jungwoo calling her name from outside her bedroom door.

jungwoo must be concern because he never see baram act like this.

lucas sure can make baram forget the event that is happening whenever it's with him. first the lunch, where she had to be his pretend girlfriend for a day or more to like two hours, then there's the morning jog where she bumped with him and end up giving her red cheeks

next was the club, the day she couldn't forget she danced or more to like grinding her ass against lucas' crotch that makes her regret her life and then the recent one, where he called her slut.

those events that happens now is no different from what happened in high school or maybe what happens today is more worse than the past years.

all of that leave mark inside her heart.

before she could even close her eyes, her phone dings, signing a message had came in.

baram couldn't help it but it felt like natural law that the text jaehyun sent him makes her smile - someone other than her brother is still care on her; still care for how she feels.

but she kind of feel bad leaving jaehyun with lucas alone without any warning. she didn't even text him when she got back home safely - only with puffy eyes.

baram wanted to stay inside her room until tomorrow - not planning on going to work either when the situation is getting more awkward than it already is but her stomach can't let her stay inside her bedroom until tomorrow when she heard the loud g...

baram wanted to stay inside her room until tomorrow - not planning on going to work either when the situation is getting more awkward than it already is but her stomach can't let her stay inside her bedroom until tomorrow when she heard the loud growling.

lunch with jaehyun wasn't helping, she had a lot of thoughts that her food is lying dead on the table getting wasted.

walking out the bedroom, baram went to the kitchen to found nothing both on the dinning table and fridge. she cursed when she forgot to buy groceries for this month and curse to jungwoo when he didn't tell her to buy some groceries.

she changed into her big sweaters and legging with sandals didn't care how cold it is outside despite the time had already strike eleven.

-

walking down the snowy path baram buried her hands inside her hoodies to get some warmth and regret it later on why she use sandals - she never knew the cold will be this ice cold, going back just wasting more time when her stomach growls louder and louder.

arriving at the grocery store baram finally get warmth and quickly pick the basket before strolling around to find something that she can cook for herself and to stock up until next month.

"the total is 59,800 won miss." the cashier told her and baram widen her eyes, she must've bought a lot of things that it cost that expensive.

then a chuckle left her lips when she knew how much she bought on snacks. she bought three ice cream, four pack of chips, three packs of candies and one box of thai tea.

she might have an idea on watching some movies while munching her mouth with some ice creams and snacks.

not forget to mention that jungwoo himself had a lot of things lining up in her chat - so it's even then. she can never say no when it's time for spoiling her own little brother.

baram gave her the card and let her do the job. she said thanks before bringing the plastic bags all the way back to her apartment.

before she could even took a right, someone had bumped into her making all of her groceries sprawled on the snow concrete.

"i am so sorry, i didn't see you!" he exclaimed before helping baram who is still busy rubbing her ankle.

baram then crane her neck to look at him and furrowed her brows. this guy might resemble someone she knew but she couldn't point a finger at who it was.

his sharp nose looks familiar and so does his eyes. but what makes difference was the hair - that's what makes her kind of wondering who is this guy resembles.

"did i have something on my face?" he spoke when he realize that baram had stared at him longer than she should.

she blinked her eyes with a tint of red cheeks before collecting the remaining things on the concrete and place it inside the plastic bags.

"i'm sorry, i know that's rude." she replied while picking up her things. baram heard a chuckle from the male before her eyes then land on him once again.

he let out his smile and for a mere second baram didn't know how to properly breath. he had a very alluring and beautiful smile and also eye smile.

"it's okay and i'm sorry i bumped into you, some of the plastic are ruined," he said showing her the ruined plastic bags, "let me help you to go back to your place - as for apology!" he said before baram might think other things that might give her wrong impression.

looking at the situation is not going to help if she walk back home and at the end she nodded her head with a shy smile.

-

"well, i just arrived here in korea." he says after a short introduction, "i just came back from china."

he introduce himself as dong si cheng or to what he more prefer is winwin. he came here because he had his family lived here and wanted to pay a visit. baram had asked him how he's so good in korean and he told her that he used to live her few years ago but had to go back because of family issues.

"i see," baram reply as winwin park his car in front of baram's apartment parking lot, "thank you very much, winwin."

winwin send her a smile before shaking his head, "don't mention it--" winwin pursed his lips before sucked in some air, "can i have your number?"

baram widen her eyes and both of her brows raised. lost with words.

could this day be the best day of her life? maybe.

a handsome guy bumped into her and drove her back to her house - not to mention that it's a sports car, never had ride one besides lucas' audi and now he wanted her number, for what?

"sure."

that wasn't the answer that she wanted to reply yet that's what slip out from her mouth.

trash.

vote and comment!