e p i l o g u e - t h r e e

lucas

3 years later

lucas is in his usual spot, sitting on his chair and eyes locked with the files he have to managed alone until he have a new assistant that have no ties with him.

taeyong is the one who responsible for getting lucas another assistant but from lucas' qualifications, no one is perfect for the job.

hate to say that jisoo was the right person, even though she lacks of attitude and didn't know when to see lucas as a boss and as a friend, jisoo still manage to do things right and send files just right.

three years and he hasn't changed. he still the old lucas and will always be.

thank goodness that the project worked just well, even though lucas lost the most important person who left three weeks before the project officially starts or the grand opening.

lucas needed that person, yet he made a mistake that drags her out from the job. he regret everything that has happened.

he should've do what she wanted him to do and let her live.

three years is a long time since the last time lucas seen baram. he did sent baram a text, call her but nothing change.

he had to admit how wreck his life is the day baram had left, the day he went to her apartment but see someone else inside her apartment rather than her and her brother.

the new owner told him that she moved away, god knows where that the new owner didn't bother to ask where she's moving.

the road seems come to and end, lucas didn't know what to do. taeyong give him an advice to hire someone skilled to look after baram but the road comes to an end.

"honey, why aren't you eating your lunch?"

you asked if lucas have moved on? the answer is no. and you asked again who is the girl in front of him? it's seolhyun.

somehow, seolhyun's father had joined the project that lucas was planning and wanted her daughter to married lucas, out of the blue. but that could be one of seolhyun's request.

lucas have met seolhyun's parents when he still in high school and did not like lucas as he knew about it and somehow mr. kim look very warm and welcome when lucas and mr. kim are having a short meeting.

mr. kim used to be cold, eyes sending fire towards lucas whenever lucas was around. and mrs. kim was the opposite, when mrs. kim heard about lucas father owned big company in china, her eyes went wide and maybe kaching sounds of dollar came out from her ears.

lucas wanted to declined but jisoo's father, kim jongin, give the best number, he was the other one who make the project come true and it seems to be a total waste if mr. kim backed out just because lucas didn't accept the offer of marrying his daughter.

at the end, lucas agreed to what mr. kim had offer, to marry his one and only daughter that he adores the most just to make the project come true.

and now here he is, inside his office while eating lunch with his fiancè and act like he enjoyed her company like the old days.

lucas wanted to hate seolhyun after what she did. she only played baram dirty when lucas was the one who dragged baram into the mess but lucas was the one who's free from the criticism.

but as much as he wanted to hate and ignore seolhyun, he can't. starting from day one, lucas have to show his fiancè-ly side and have to act like he really loves seolhyun when his heart is still latching on baram's and always be.