t w e n t y - s e v e n

slight smut ahead

lucas

he saw baram standing at the corner of the gym with a solo red cup on her hand while she talks with one of her fellow classmates.

he can't deny how beautiful she is tonight, better than seolhyun who ends up going with lucas and tried her best to look perfect in front of the former jocks of the school.

lucas had no choice but to go with seolhyun to the school reunion because all of his friends believe that both of them are still dating and nominated them as the "long lasting ass couple" in their year.

little did they know, being in a relationship with seolhyun is pain in the ass. all of them knew that seolhyun wanted the relationship focus only on her like she's the main star.

it's amazing how people think that lucas had a very strong mental to be in a relationship this long with seolhyun but boy, lucas have end it a long time ago.

and it amaze him how people didn't know about his despite seolhyun has a very chatty mouth.

lucas can compare, seolhyun who likes to wear more revealing clothes; showing her back and her chest as the hem of the hot red dress stop just above her knees.

it took one day to get seolhyun ready and go to the school gym. she wanted everything to be perfect and end up making lucas fell asleep on seolhyun's sofa and make both of them miss the grand opening.

seolhyun wanted to make sure that her feisty, edgy and fierce make up are perfect and won't left any flaw to it. lucas has to tell her that she looks fine and no need any more make up.

and then there's baram who will always be perfect in whatever she's wearing. baram don't have to ry hard to make herself look perfect.

lucas cannot broke his gaze when she saw baram wearing a fit body black dess that looks exactly like cheongsam or chinese modern dress. it stopped two inches above her knees.

she top it off with a very simple and elegant make up look with her hair let loose.

"keep your eyes on me lucas." seolhyun pull his chin towards her face that shook him.

"alright, alright people! gather around please!" lucas couldn't remember who his name was that is standing on the stage but he do remember that having the same class with him for a year.

"welcome, year two thousand!"

everyone cheer yet lucas' gaze set on baram who stood not to far from him and now he notice that she went here alone. no boyfriend jaehyun standing next to her, no wonder lucas didn't see jaehyun's tail around the gym since he stepped inside.

"let's have some fun and let this night be remember!" the host scream on the speaker, earning some cheering from the crowd before the dj continue the song and the middle of the gym had been filled again with the crowd.

seolhyun had pulled lucas towards the punch section while his eyes still searching for baram who was gone from where she was standing.

-

the night continues, with a lot of drinking, grinding and make out.

no, it wasn't what lucas wanted to do. this was suppose to be a high school reunion not suddenly club reunion and now a perverted scene session.

seolhyun drag him to the back room of the gym and it surprise him how she can still be demanding while lucas wasn't her someone anymore.

she was on top of lucas, while lucas seated on some desk that was placed just beside a wall. both of seolhyun's legs trapped lucas in between.

lucas cannot blame either seolhyun or himself. but thanks to the guys who used to play basketball in high school, they have hijacked the punch and make it into a cocktail with a lot of alcohol in it.

he cannot fight back when seolhyun wrapped her arms around his neck, her lipstick smeared across his lips and her legs wrapped around his torso.

all he can feel right now was nothing bit the dizziness on his head and the taste of whiskey from seolhyun's lips.

she break the kiss for a while and take the time to unzip her dress.

lucas eyes focuses behind seolhyun before finally drifted back to seolhyun who looks difficult to open, "can you help me?"

lucas eyes went straight to the voice, it wasn't sound like seolhyun, it was more like baram. blinking multiple times before finally searching the eyes that were busy unzipping her dress.

and he was right, in front of him was baram with her eyes hooded and full with lust drawn in her eyes while her dress had stopped just above her nipples, one more swift move those jugs will reveal itself. 

"i know you miss me yuk-hei." she said with a playful smirk displayed om her face and finally stripping the dress of hers by herself while lucas tried to take in as much breath as he could.

he wanted to say something, baram was in front of him half naked with eyes full of lust, lipstick smeared that makes her ten times more hotter. his eyes traveled around her face, checking one more time to make sure that his eye sights was right.

he didn't reply, his visions becomes blurry and blinked multiple times to make his vision went back to normal but it's no use.

slowly lucas slide to the left and land himself on the carpeted floor with a loud thud but the music was louder, no one will hear it.

seolhyun crossed her arms in front of her arms before letting out an irritated breath, "gosh, you are no use, lucas."

she says to sleeping lucas who look unbothered om the floor before stepping off the table.

the last thing he heard before his eyes finally shut completely was seeing a silhouette coming closer to him and the familiar voice he heard coming towards his way.

this is kind of an ugly comeback. i am so sorry.

so fasting month is finally overr!!! i'm happy that i can continue writing again and so sorry if you guys waited for so longggg i'm gonna make it up to you all. don't forget to comment and voteeee!

happy ied mubarak to all muslims❤️