f o r t y - f o u r

kim baram

baram couldn't believe her eyes. this is the first time she met victoria and yet again she's amazed by the gen that the wu's have. victoria's features are a no joke. her short hair stopped just above her shoulders that show off her neck lines.

from the father, mother and the two sons. four of them look like siblings not parents and sons.

they don't really have that look a like feature but damn those sperm are gold.

victoria look very elegant and very beuatiful. she paired up with mr. wu wearing a white color. the white dress that mrs. wu wears tonight hugged her figure perfectly, a one off shoulder that shows off her perfect collar bones. she finish it off with a sexy red lipstick and black heels.

 she finish it off with a sexy red lipstick and black heels

mr. wu look healthier since the last time baram saw him. he looks much more alive and built since he wear the white button up shirt with a black trousers.

why can't my parents look like them?

the moment victoria step inside the private room, baram knew she's the strict type of mother when it comes to her son's woman and jisoo didn't know what's coming for her.

maybe her chinese isn't that good, but little did she know that victoria and lucas are arguing about why jisoo is lucas' finacè without victoria knowing.

and judging by the glare jisoo get from victoria, she knew that her game was a bad decision that jisoo ever made.

the atmosphere becomes different and baram didn't want to be in it.

jisoo looks fine, she maybe never show how panic she is but baram knew how panic jisoo is when she stayed quiet and avoid eye contact from people around her.

"please, enjoy the meal." victoria said softly with her almost fluent english before smiling down at baram as she nod her head and awaits for the elderly to eat their first bite.

-

the dinner end pretty soon with a little bit of an intense atmosphere inside the private room. the parents ask for baram and sicheng to leave the room for a while while the two "couple" had a small conversation that is indeed need to be discussed.

lucas didn't forget to give his blazer to baram, since what she's wearing is thin enough to make lucas notice how she's already shivering due the cold weather in china before she left the pirvate room.

baram was casually walking down the halls when suddenly sicheng walk beside her and gave her a soft smile while digging his hands inside his trousers.

"so," he spoke and leveling his steps with her, "we haven't talked since the sibling thing exposed."

he said looking down to his feet embarrassingly. baram only pursed her lips and nodded her head.

"yep and you should've know by now what is my and lucas relationship back then." baram replied stopping at the end of the halls and leaned her back against the big pillar, sicheng did the same.

"i know and i would like to apologize--on the behalf of him because lucas wasn't the sorry type of person." sicheng says and baram couldn't agree more.

"how come he likes me but act rude in front of me?" baram asks with her brows knitted while sicheng is playing with his feet.

"i guess he got that atittude from my father," sicheng sucked some air between his teeth before crossing his arms in front of his chest, "--but the more i look at it, the love strory that happened to my father and didi wasn't that different."

baram's brows furrowed, "what do you mean?"

"my father probably did the same--he act all tough and rude in front of my mother just to make him look cool, but my father play way to much that makes my mother hated him."

"ouch," baram hiss, "and how come they become partners now?"

"i don't know," sicheng shook his head, "if you wanna know just asks my parents, they gladly tell you the whole story--hey, but trust me, you wouldn't want to know."

they both suddenly laugh without any reason and felt comfortable with each other company. they both barely see each other at the office, barely talk and barely knew each other.

they guy she bumped on the street on her way back home after she bought groceries for dinner yet here he is, standing in front of baram looking like hella snack with his forehead shown to her view.

it was a different view to what she saw him for the first time; black track suit, unstyled hair and unmake-up hair.

baram thought he was just a normal person, by being normal she meant that sicheng wasn't involved with a person like lucas. yet it turns out he was lucas' older brother. small world.

"let's take a picture there," sicheng pointed towards thr elevator that have mirrors beside it before took her hand, cutting her from her own train of thoughts, "i want to us to look like a couple."

baram had no time to reply as sicheng took her hand and pull her towards the mirror near the elevator.

"here, i heard you took great pictures." sicheng gave baram his phone before she opened the camera and got shock when sicheng suddenly circled his arms around her waist, pull her towards him and kissed her on the cheek, just the same time as baram press the button to take the picutre.

"we look great," sicheng said smiling from ear to ear before taking the phone from baram, "do you think yuk-hei will get jelous when he sees this photo?"

baram pursed her lips before crossing her arms in front of her chest trying to find the good answer for that question.

"pretty sure he'll be fucking pissed."

both of them turn around and found lucas standing behind the two of them with both hands turns into fist and eyes glaring at his own brother.

"i already warn you gege, touch her and you'll dead." lucas said between gritted teeth.

"oh really? and what will your fiancè will think about that?" sicheng said, raising his one eye brow with his arms still crossing in front of his chest.

"i don't fucking car about her," lucas replied, "all i fucking care right now is you keep your distance with baram or else."

lucas walk towards baram before taking her wrist on his hand and out from the restaurant, leaving sicheng and who knows what his parents and jisoo are talking about inside the private room.

dundudnundudndundudnd dont forget to vote and comment!!!