f i f t y - o n e

kim baram

the night is getting deeper as both of them enjoying each other company after eating their dinner.

baram wanted to go home, but jaehyun thought that it was a nice time to digest the food before going straight back home since they still have a lot of time before facing lucas tomorrow and get scolded by him.

baram couldn't describe how happy she is right now, skipping work like she's still in high school, holding hands with her first boyfriend and going on her first date after how many months because of how busy she is.

both of them had ride almost everything that they still can ride because some of the rides are too old for jaehyun and baram to ride and almost every vending machine that they bought.

pretty sure both of the are tired by now, but somehow she wanted this night to be last forever.

jaehyun showed the real him, showing the sides that baram haven't seen before and it just making her love him even more. he smiled a lot, his dimples showed every second.

the smile that baram still want to see even if she wasn't with him anymore.

baram wonder, what if he knew, what if he realized that baram wasn't just his but also lucas?

"baram-ah," jaehyun called, suddenly stopping that makes baram stopped too and turn around to face her boyfriend, "is there something you want to tell me?"

"what?" her both brows raised, surprised that jaehyun suddenly asked that kind of question.

"you've been silent since we ate," he continues, "are you okay? is there something i need to know?"

baram bit her bottom lip, while her free hand balled into fist on her shorts.

telling him now just ruining the moment when right now was the best memories she couldn't forget, but not telling him just making her more guilty then ever.

yet it's still impress baram how observant jaehyun is that realized baram was spacing out because of something.

he knows when something distracting her and always there to ask if there something wrong or he could help.

but there is no doubt when their relationship will hit one year--almost one year of their relationship, the ups and down they have. there's no doubt jaehyun still blind whenever his girlfriend is spacing out because of something.

"nothing jae, just feel full and you know..." she trailed off, "when you're hungry, you get angry easily and now, full you get stupid."

jaehyun laugh, "is my girlfriend feel stupid right now? look how red your cheeks are." he said while messing her hair that she yell in protest before cupping both of her red cheeks.

"and is my girlfriend--" before he could continue his words, his phone dings, a message tone and fish out his phone that he haven't touch if it's not necessary from his pocket jeans.

"the office is having a celebration party, do you want to come? jisoo want us." jaehyun said showing the message but baram quickly shook her head.

"no," baram quickly said--too quickly, "i'm tired let's just go home."

"--oh, i need to get to the toilet first." she said before quickly went to the nearest toilet. hearing the name of jisoo just makes her shiver.