e p i l o g u e - t w o

kim baram

3 years later

baram took a seat at one of the airport chairs waiting room while settling her things beside as she awaits for her plane to board soon.

she look down to her lap, her passport, plane ticket and her visa was there. another sigh left her lips as she close her eyes for the fifth time of the day.

this is what i wanted

not even a day after the scandal, many reporter are interested to write news about baram that seolhyun didn't hesitate to share.

never once baram think about getting a revenge to seolhyun or pay whatever she had plan to make baram's life miserable. ever since high school seolhyun never liked baram and she knew it already since the first day of her high school year--way far before lucas came into the picture.

baram just didn't understand why seolhyun hate baram that much and would do something that almost crumble her career life.

the weird thing was, baram didn't see lucas anywhere. he sure did kept his word not to bother her anymore that somehow make baram pissed.

jungwoo wanted to fight but baram didn't let him to do so because seolhyun is a women after all.

jungwoo really showed his brotherly side when he saw her walking inside the apartment looking like a zombie with her eyes puffy and red.

and jungwoo asked how jaehyun was. baram told him everything and felt sorry for his sister because somehow, hearing baram's story just make him think that his sister was being used. the story just sound so set up.

so did to baram. baram never knew when jisoo place the camera pen in her shorts pocket and how did she knew that something will happens between her and lucas unless it was set up all along.

baram saw jaehyun, forgot when but baram knew he was shock of how changed baram is.

her hair used to be brown but now was black, her bangs used to be parted in the middle but now covering her whole forehead.

but jaehyun didn't changed at all. he still looked like the old jaehyun that baram loved so much.

then he turn away, leaving baram inside the cafe.

if baram could turn back time and just slap er shit together, this all could've not happen.

seolhyun was the master mind behind it all. seolhyun was the one who wanted baram's life to crumble from the first place.

never in his life, jungwoo see his sister this sad and this broken.

he came to her and hugged her ever so lovingly that he thinks that baram was the most fragile thing in the world that he have to take care of it.

at the end, baram moved to a smaller town, not that much of people her age or even jungwoo, more elderly people that are already fed up with news that didn't read the newspaper or even watch tv.

she worked her ass off to make money, to collect money and jungwoo helped her since he's in his last year.

"noona, let's go." jungwoo called her name and baram blinked her eyes multiple times before standing up from her chair and went inside the plane.

jungwoo took her remaining small luggage and follow baram from behind.

three years was an enough time for her to collect the money she needed, but not an enough time for her to forget everything that is happening in her life.

baram decided to move out from korea. jungwoo just graduated from his college and wanted to learn more about music in america.

baram didn't mind, the money she saved from her personal banks in case something urgent happens is there, her work fees, jungwoo's, literally they have more than enough money for everything to live in america.

besides, one of her cousin lived there and work in one of biggest fashion magazine company in america as an editor, son seungwan, or her english name wendy.

baram called wendy few months ago, baram asked if wendy could help her to settle in her new flat.

along the way of their phone call wendy said that there is one table left open, it was wendy's assistant--it sounds great, an assistant position and baram already knew who the person was but to think of it again, working in an office makes her anxious.

she told wendy that she'll think about it and tell wendy when she arrives in america and will tell her when wendy pick her up at the airport.

"noona?" jungwoo called again as he took her hand, "are you okay?"

he asks and baram nodded her head, give jungwoo a simple smile, "i am, thanks for worrying."

"no you're not okay," he said and took a long breath for a second before staring back at baram's eyes, "you're going to be okay, i'm going to help you to make a new life okay? there's nothing to worry about."

"thank you jungwoo, i really needed that," baram replied patting the back of her brother hand, "i'm sorry i haven't been relying on you lately."

"it's okay noona, you needed space and you're having a very hard time, i just don't want you to be stressed and depressed,"jungwoo nodded his head, "i'm here, just tell me everything when you're ready."

a smile appear on baram's face as she knew how caring her brother can be. she buckle her seat belt before the plane will take off soon.

baram settle in her seat after letting out a long breath out her lips, trying to lose the tense and the nervous.

making a new life, a new paper was the reason she moved out from korea without people knowing. it maybe hard for her at first, the new people she have to fit in, the new culture she had to learn and the new surrounding that she have to be comfortable with.

she wanted to start new, without knowing people around her, without knowing the reason why she quit her last job or without knowing what's happening in her last job.

deciding to move out was a hard thing for baram. she discussed it with jungwoo, she wanted to move as soon as she can but remembering that jungwoo is in his last year and how could be a waste if he left it off like that and how small amount money they have, baram decided to hold on to it a little bit.

but now everything have settle.

the new life, the new story, the new people around her will start soon.

the past is just the past that she will kept it by herself.

"finger crossed." she whisper to herself before crossing her middle and fore finger as she close her eyes and wait for the plane to arrive in america.

dont forget to vote and comment!! it's a mess but i hope you all liked it!!