t w e n t y - t h r e e

lucas

warning! smut is ahead of you! if you don't like it just don't read it but you'll miss the fun!

"oh lucas~" the voice of baram calling his name had woken him up from his sleep and for some reason why did lucas hear baram's voice in his apartment in the middle of the night.

"oh lucas~" her voice called him again and he had no choice but to step out of his bed with his brows knitted.

"maybe i'm just dreaming--"

"oh lucas~" his eyes shot towards the door as he heard it again for the second time and decided to come to the door.

he opens the door and jumped on his feet when baram suddenly appears in front of his bedroom door dressed in his white button up shirt that barely covers her ass.

and lucas tried to cover the upper part of him when he realized that he sleeps only in his boxers that dangerously hanging around his lover v line.

"what-what the hell are you doing here baram?" lucas asks with his husky voice that just woke up from bed, "it's in the middle of the night--"

"shh," baram place her fore finger in front of her lips, "just come with me, i know you'll love it." baram cut his words before pulling him by the wrist to follow her to wherever she's going.

he look around him and furrowed his brows when he saw that this wasn't his living room to be precise it wasn't his house, it was more to a club than his living room.

red neon light had covered the whole room, people were dancing, grinding at one another and even make out without any shame followed with the loud bass music pumping the whole room same like lucas' heart that was beating fast.

baram had still make him follow her and then stopped abruptly at a specific door, a bright yellow door to be precise. the blasting bass of the music had long gone and turned into a vague sound to lucas' ear.

"baram--"

once again, baram pulled him inside and push him will all force towards the red silk sheeted bed. lucas support himself on his elbow while staring at baram who finally stripped herself in front of baram.

"what-what the hell are you doing baram?" lucas asks but it was no use, baram looks so happy doing what she was doing when a wide toothy smile appeared on her face.

for some reason lucas feel sorry, feel that what she's about to do is wrong when he remember that baram already have jaehyun.

he wanted to tell her to stop but no words left his mouth when baram suddenly stood in front of him, knees placed beside his thighs as her eyes locked with his and latch their lips together.

it was rough, not like what he did to her hours ago. it was needy and formed a tent on lucas' boxers. he cursed inside his heart on how weak he is with things like this.

the kiss had to parted when lucas feel like he's out of breath and make another smile on baram's face before slowly opening the buttons one by one.

"i know you want me lucas," she says while unbuttoning all the buttons, "you want me so bad that you can't control it."

her knees had land to the bed and crawl seductively towards lucas and stopped right above his face as he lays on his back. both of baram's hands had stayed beside his head, caging him.

lucas gulped the lump on his throat when he saw the red fire lipstick on baram's lips - didn't care that he doesn't remember when baram had wear them.