n i n e

lucas

going back home was a torture. lucas wanted to go to baram's house and check on her but the bad thing was he didn't know which one is her house.

lucas know that she live not too far from him but he didn't know which one is her condo. he might've his employee house address but all of the files are in the office - of course he wasn't crazy enough to go to the office just to look for baram's address.

it's freaking three in the morning and what person go to the office just to make sure where his employee's lives - maybe lucas had the advantage of going in and out the office all he want but he's not that kind of person.

after seeing the cab going off, lucas went back inside the club, waiting for taeyong who still having some fun with a younger girl.

gladly lucas didn't meet seolhyun there, it's her favorite place too. they both used to come here after graduate high school to celebrate their anniversary and birthday with their close friends.

if she'd come there, it would be awkward to know that lucas is grinding his crotch against baram's ass.

lucas lick his lips when he remembering his good times with baram - even though it's not that long for him but it good enough for him to see to new side of baram.

"quit it!" he slap himself on his office chair.

it's been a week since he saw baram in the club and dance together and he had to admit that it was hard for him.

he kept on imagining her dancing with him, thinking about her amazing figure that still haven't change since high school.

lucas may have regret what he had done in high school - karma did him good that he can't get baram's heart that easily.

he had make baram his enemy and he knew that baram won't forgive him easily. he had make her hates him for the rest if her life.

"mr. wong, you have a guest waiting for you." his thoughts had snapped when jisoo, yang jisoo, his assistant slash high school friend came inside his office without knocking that took him by surprise.

he let out a sigh before massaging his temple, "jisoo for the hundred times what did i tell you before coming in?"

jisoo bit her bottom lip before walking inside the office with a pout on her face.

"come on lucas, we're friends - i'm still doing my job just fine." she says before sitting on the edge of lucas' desk and cross her legs in a seductive way but not earning any attention from lucas even a little.

a snort came out from lucas' lips before rolling his eyes annoyed. he had been thinking on firing jisoo or making her work as a regular employee since a long time ago. she can never do her job properly - he even didn't know how come she becomes his assistant.

she always comes late, bringing lucas the wrong coffee and sometimes set him the wrong schedule. she messed up a lot but lucas doesn't have time to find one because his busy, not to mention that signed proposal had arrived in his table, the first thing he saw when he stepped inside the office.

and looking for one just took too much time for him.

"i want professionalism in this office, if you can't take it just resign or something - i don't care," he says in a stern tone before cleaning his table, "call the guests in."

-

"see you soon, sir." lucas said after escorted the guest into the elevator and bow his head until the door had closed.

a sigh left his lips, this guest wasn't just an ordinary guest. it was his uncle from china that his father had told his uncle to see how lucas was doing.

lucas talk a lot of things and he just knew that his father was sick back home, heart attack because if too much work. his uncle took the company under his control for a while until lucas' father health stabilize.

lucas wanted to go home, to see his father but his uncle had told him that his father want him to continue to work not leaving the company standing alone, his uncle had told lucas not to come home unless his father wants him to.

lucas understands that his father need some time and need some break because he knew how workaholic his father is - maybe coming back home could make his condition got worse and it's for the best.

a sigh left his lips before finally turning around about to walk inside his office yet his feet stopped midway when he saw baram spacing out on her cubicle with her glasses on.

lucas cleared his throat earning some stares from the employee before landing his eyes back to baram, "kim baram, see me in my office."

lucas saw baram blinked her eyes multiple times before she finally had her eyes locked with lucas who was waiting for her outside his office.

she walked to his way and lucas had to suck his breaths when he saw how she dressed. it wasn't like usual. her black button up shirt sleeve were rolled up just above her elbow and how her chest look so round and big that took lucas off guard.

"what do you want?" she asks bitterly sitting in front of lucas' desk. lucas close the door and leaned against the expensive door before clearing his throat.

"you know i don't tolerate rudeness in this office, right? - even thou we knew each other doesn't mean we can use non non-formal words." he said blabbering, even though himself knew that that wasn't what he wanted to talk about.

"i'm sorry sir," baram said with her poker face. she knew where this is going, "i won't do that again."

lucas nodded his head in approval before crossing his arms in front of his chest and walk towards where baram was sitting and sat himself on the edge of his desk.

"great." he reply, "than i hope you would understand to not spacing out while working, yeah?"

baram nodded her head, "i apologize, mr. wong, there's just a lot of things running through my mind."

"and what is that if i may know?" lucas asks earning a weird look from baram.

"where were you on saturday night?" he asks, feeling pleased when he finally get to ask what he wanted to ask the first thing baram walk inside his office.

lucas wanted to make sure if baram knew what she's doing that night at the club with him because he knew how drunk she is yet she still look like she didn't drink a single drop.

the corner of lucas lips lift up when he saw her anxious, her eyes trembling looking anywhere she can but not his eyes.

lucas suddenly had the urge to place his fingertip under baram's chin and lift it up to face his.

"did you forget what happen that night, kim baram?"

comment and vote!