t h i r t y - e i g h t

⚠️warning! slight smut ahead of you! if you dont like it you can skip but you'll miss out⚠️

kim baram

"what do you want to talk anyway? wouldn't jisoo be jealous if she saw you here?" baram asks crossing her arms in front of her chest.

the statement was a shock, baram couldn't believe what she just heard from lucas own lips. he was the one who told baram that he haes her, regret his decision on recruiting her as an assistant.

at the end lucas eat his own words.

for a mere second baram felt hurt, he told her many time of how he loved her, how he wanted to tell his feelings ever since high school but now announcing the unexpected news to his father who was now lying on the hospital bed.

baram can't never look at him as a serious person.

"let me explain everything, i know this isn't make sense to you--"

"do i look like i care lucas about everything?"

"don't you dare playing hard to get kim baram!" baram place her palm on her chest, surprised by lucas sudden anger, "it's not hard to put the puzzle together to what you left at the plane."

"i'm not stupid if that's what you've been worrying the whole time."

baram let out a sigh, don't know that she should be worried or happy that lucas had figured it out by himself.

"i don't have to spell it for you then about how i feel for you." she said leaning against the dresser while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"does that mean you leave jaehyun and come to me?" he asks while slowly approach her who was leaning against the dresser.

baram gulp, looking at lucas' eyes for a second before shook her head, "this is wrong okay? i shouldn't have..."

"ssh," lucas then lean his temple against hers while shushing her by holding both of her cheeks in his palms, "we can play dirty if you want baram, i'm fine with any decision you want as long as i have you near me."

cheating? if the sudden first kiss, the second kiss that almost got me in trouble was called cheating, this could be the third time that i'm cheating!

"hurting him once is already sin for me, i can't love two person at once." baram replied tears already brimming in her eyes.

"w-what?"

"i already promise him not to hurt him anymore but i can't hold myself anymore, the urge of wanting to kiss you, hold you, hug you--touch you kills me lucas." baram replied with a shaky voice and left a trail of tears on her face then biting down her lower lip and turning her fave sideways.

"leave lucas, your fiancè might be here soon--"

"she's not my fiancè, baram." he said cutting her words that shook baram. she gave him a look, a qeustioning look.

baram sure do can't never see lucas as a serious person. he decide something that will shock people and then the second, he denied what he had decied earlier. he always push and pull, making it hard for her.