f o u r t y

lucas

lucas can't sleep last night.

the thought of baram's body still playing inside his head over and over again. he never had those kind of sex, especially with so much love and careful to a girl he always have his eyes and hearts on.

this maybe not his first time, but somehow it felt like it.

after the heated make love and a minute of small arguing session, lucas lay beside her and wanted to wrapped his arms around her little figure but those intention was held back for some reason.

he sure can't accept the fact that he have to forget all of those things to make baram's life go back to normal, he have to leave this memories in china and not a single word about this can me be mentioned when they get back.

she still have jaehyun anyway and he knew that tonight, what she did was cheating on jaehyun but he don't see why not baram just break up with jaehyun and be with him.

but anyhow, lucas had to make sure he do what baram said if he don't want baram to loose another trust and chance she gave him.

just when lucas wanted to close his eyes after breathing in baram's scent, lucas heard the keys from the main door rustling against the door before he quickly wear all his clothes, make sure to hide all of the kiss mark baram had left for him and went outside as fast as possible but quiet as possible.

just when he thought jisoo wasn't standing to where he is, lucas turn around while closing baram's bedroom door quietly, jisoo was there walking up the short staircase with curious eyes lands on him.

she didn't say anything, only stare at him with her curious eyes before circling her arms around him as if they were really a couple. but lucas remember what she said to him, the words that sent shivers down to his spine.

"i like your smell, its like the scent of after sex," she said, "i like it."

-

"she'll be staying here, father wanted to have a small meeting here." lucas said still munching his breakfast while talking to jisoo who seems to protest with his decisions.

her face looked pissed, she look like she wanted to throw knife at baram or grab her by the hair.

"this is not fair--i'm your fiancé lucas! you can't keep telling me what to do!"

lucas place his unfinished sandwich before glaring his eyes towards jisoo.

"if you don't take this job seriously then leave! just stay at your house before we married if you don't like being an assistant--even if you remember what your job is."

lucas knew jisoo cannot fight back what he just said to her and left with a pissed off face after glaring towards baram who was sit still on her chair.

"father will be here in an hour, i expect you your behavior and help for this short meeting with father." he says as he continues to eat and baram nodded her head.

he notice how baram is silence from the time he went inside the dining and how her cheeks look so red, not like the usual.

lucas crane his neck to baram and tilt his head slightly to find something that for him seems off about her.

"the weather is hot baram, does it not bother you to wear turtle neck?" he asks when he finally realize that baram is wearing a turtle neck when he knew that it wasn't her style of even her favorite kind of taste in clothing.

he saw baram gulp the lump on her throat and the nervousness in her eyes when lucas asks that.

"what? did i ask some--oh," lucas finally shuts his mouth when he knew the reason why baram wear a turtle neck, "s-sorry--i wa-i wasn't trying to--"

"please, let's just get back to work lucas." baram said before taking the files beside her to place it in front of lucas.

"don't you ever think what will happen to us after we go back?" he suddenly asks and knew baram did not like how he ask her.

"what ever happens in china, stays in china lucas, don't you remember our deal?"

"fuck that baram, all i want to do is be together with you--is that too much to ask?"

"don't you get it lucas?! it's not just you that want us to be together! me too! but look around us, does everything seems easy to you?" baram stood up suddenly, making a screeching sound from the chair foot as she stood up, "your in jisoo's game, the whole office is hating me already for dating jaehyun, where will i put my face when the word spread that i'm dating you? and for your information i'm still with jaehyun! we can't be together!"

"please lucas, understand what we're in!" baram said with a high tone before letting out a sigh, "i don't want to fight with you all the time when we're around each other."

lucas nodded his head, agreeing to what baram just say. he brought her into this situation, the so called forbidden love.

"fine," he said, "but when everything is clear between you and jaehyun, you are mine."

just not long after lucas said that, a familiar cough coming from the entrance of the dining room.

lucas' father just arrived with his two other people that had briefcase on their hold.

"father, you have arrive." lucas stood up from his chair suddenly, making a loud screeching noise.

"am i interrupting something?" he asks as he walk towards to where the youngsters are and baram stood up to greet lucas' father.

"no-no! not at all, we were just arguing about work father, that's all." lucas nervously replied.

"really? that wasn't what i heard earlier--"

"please father, let's get inside the meeting room." lucas cut his words before walking ahead toward the meeting room not forget to glance at baram.

the others went to the meeting room while lucas excuse himself to wear something more formal and leave baram alone with his father who was looking at her questioningly.

dont forget to comment and vote!! i know im a bad author im so sorry