s e v e n t e e n

kim baram

the rest of the day is a torture. the thought of not "knowing" about jaehyun kills her - maybe she had her sweet time knowing him when he's not sober but baram couldn't help the feeling of not knowing his boyfriend.

maybe what hana say to baram is right, she don't know anything about jaehyun besides the tip of jaehyun's ear will get red if he got embarrass.

she never hold hands more than one minute, they never cuddle - never had the time for it - and they never kissed, maybe not now - talking about kiss, it suddenly makes baram remember that lucas took her first kiss.

not to mention that it's in front of hell of a crowd.

"are you okay?" jaehyun suddenly appear in front of baram's cubicle with two cups of coffee on his hands before placing the right one on top of baram's table.

baram gave jaehyun a smile while mumbling a thank you, "i'm fine, it's just work that tires me."

a cough appear from the other side of the room that caught both of the couple that makes baram look away while jaehyun furrow his brows but then he took a deep breath before looking down to his watch.

"is about lunch, do you want to have a lunch with me?" he asks leaning against baram's desk.

baram then look down to her wrist watch and nodded her head. she took out her lunch box that she had packed early in the morning and walk next to jaehyun towards the elevator.

the office now had a new cafeteria, because the location of the office and where foods are are quite far if they walk, they need to ride a car or a bus to get there and it waste a lot of time for them to have a short lunch.

and baram ate there once, she had to admit that the food there aren't so bad at all , but today baram have her own food since jungwoo wanted to eat baram's cooking - not feeling eating the same menu of his university cafeteria.

as she walk pass lucas' office, the floor to roof curtain was up, showing the inside of his office and baram couldn't help but to glance inside and to her surprise he was there despite three days off and no info to where and why he's absence.

he was sitting on his chair, eyes focus on the papers with glasses on. he is busy as hell after his absence and not to mention that earlier, seolhyun had visited him for unknown reason that cause his lost so much time.

but before baram could really pass his office window - it suddenly felt like slow motion as his eyes land on her, the same time as jaehyun's arms wrapped around baram's waist

baram gulp when she saw his dark eyes land on her and make her shiver before finally she went pass lucas' window office and stopped in front of the elevator door.

-

the lunch was great, the girls from the gossip girls seems to mind their own business and let baram live for a day.

but it still bothers her the fact that she doesn't know what kind of person jaehyun is. those thoughts had been bothering her since the time when the gossip girls had "talked" about jaehyun.

baram didn't know how to say it, how to tell him how can she know him further. telling him to the point wasn't really a good idea for what baram think.

"is there something bothering you, baram?" jaehyun finally asks and baram realize how long she's been starring at jaehyun that she blinked her eyes multiple times before awkwardly cough.

"n-nothing." she replied, ignoring jaehyun's eyes and played with the food she brought with her. she played with her food while biting her bottom lip still battling herself if she should ask him or not.

jaehyun pursed his lips before nodding his head, "it's not my first time dating and liking someone, i knew if something wrong - girls really smart hiding things and they would always say nothing when something is really bothering them but they don't want to talk about it afraid that it will hurt me or their partner..."

he trailed off when he saw baram shock face, her brows are up and her jaw slacked opened.

baram never knew jaehyun understood that. he thought that he'll let it slide and it's kind of a shock for her how he went straight about that this wasn't his first time in a relationship.

jaehyun chuckle softly before smiling, showing his beautiful dimples, "i talked too much am i?"

baram shook her head, "no-no, of course not, it's just that surprise me that you knew a lot about girls secret phrase."

baram reply make jaehyun chuckle again before nodding his head.

"baram," he called, earning baram's attention as she rose her brows. jaehyun then place his hand on top of baram's that shows a tint of red on baram's cheek, "open up to me, i want to open up to you too."

"as your boyfriend, i wanted you to know the real me, i want you to know the other side of me - the other kind of jung jaehyun or jung yoon-oh."

baram can't hide her smile, the thoughts that's been bothering her finally spoken by jaehyun first but for some reason baram felt like he can read her mind or does he accidentally or maybe he eavesdropped what she and the gossip girls had talked about.

"did you..." baram said no need to complete the sentence.

"i did," jaehyun reply, "i was worried, i kind of heard when nana comfort hana in the pantry and how they wanted to confront you about hana."

a smile later than appear on baram's face as she place her other hand on top of jaehyun's hand that was still on hers.

"thank you jaehyun." she said earning a soft smile from jaehyun.

before jaehyun could even speak, the chair beside baram's let out a screech sound as if someone or more to lucas pull the chair for him to sit as a his usual wide smile is shown across his face.

"look what we have here." he said before staring back and forth from baram and jaehyun before to the hand on the top of table that then soon vanished.

baram knew that lucas doesn't like any relationship going on in the office but he should've knew about her and jaehyun thanks to the gossip girls that can't keep their mouth shut.

baram look back and forth from the table and then jaehyun, she can't dare herself to look back at lucas' eyes.

"my office, now."

i am so sorry for the long wait, i was busy selecting university since i graduated high school - goooooooddbyeeeee teachers goodbyeeeeeeeee fake friends goooooddbyyeee assignments, homework, i'm finally free - well not really.

i hope you guys understand and don't forget to vote and comment!