t e n

kim baram

"baram?"

"are you listening?"

"kim baram!"

baram jump on her seat when someone or more to jaehyun yelled beside her ear. she blink her eyes a couple times before crane her neck towards jaehyun who had a pissed off face.

both of them were at their usual lunch place. baram got shocked when jaehyun politely declined the other co-workers offer for getting lunch together and boldly tell them that he wanted to grab lunch only with baram.

almost a month that jaehyun had worked with baram and had to admit that he is a great co-worker.

he really can use the printer by himself, use the coffee machine and other things. he can mange himself and it amaze baram. she had to figure it out by herself for more than a month.

both of them had gotten closer and closer than ever thanks to jungwoo too - baram got to see jaehyun often because jaehyun visits jungwoo's house often because the place where jungwoo used to practice his vocals is under a renovation.

they had no other place to go, since jaehyun's house isn't that far from where jungwoo live, jaehyun willing to teach him at the apartment.

now baram knew what jaehyun really like. he can be clumsy sometimes and can be protective too over something small. she once got clumsy, cutting her finger with a knife when cooking for jaehyun and jungwoo, jaehyun saw it and got angry because she can't hold the knife properly.

one thing that make baram amaze by jaehyun is that he face maybe can show lies that he's okay but not his ears. the tip of his ears can get red when he's shy or flustered.

"y-yeah, sorry just got a lot of thoughts running through my head." baram replied smiling awkwardly while playing with the food in front of her.

jaehyun smile, showing both of his dimples before placing his larger hands on top of her hand that took him off guard. her breaths hitched and she could feel his soft hands on top of hers while caressing it slowly.

"don't keep it to yourself, don't make it more of a burden okay? i'm here baram." he says softly and baram couldn't help but feel soft because of jaehyun.

baram nodded her head, words cannot describe how flustered she is.

after lucas called her into his office, she knew what he called her for. the night she went to the club alone becomes vivid.

she had nothing to do at home. jungwoo was out with his friend, ten that she just met and found out that he came from thailand to study music. she was left alone and the thought of going to a club for the first time crosses her mind.

it wouldn't hurt right? besides, she's a grown up woman and it isn't wrong for her to go inside the club.

she got dressed and went to the nearest club.

at first she thought it'll be packed since it's saturday night and no wonder if the club will got full by people - yet it wasn't that packed.

it was her first time here and hoped she didn't embarrass herself in this club because she has no one to bring her home if she pass out or something - it wasn't like she's planning on getting drunk - but a few drinks wouldn't hurt.

baram went straight to the bar, knowing that she went there alone and not planning on dancing alone on the dance floor where there's a lot of beast crawling here and there.

hours she's been drinking and her visions start to get a little bit hazy, yet she still can see if someones get close to her. baram squint her eyes to make sure she saw the right person, to make sure that a familiar face coming towards her way.