e i g h t

lucas

warning slight smut ahead!⚠

lucas didn't waste any time and went to the club he always come when it's saturday night along with taeyong - he used to come alone but he have taeyong with him why not bring him along when he helped him anyway at the lunch meeting.

they wanted to celebrate, more to, lucas wanted to celebrate because of all the people had attend wanting to partner up and help the upcoming project.

lucas can't be more happy and thankful that he got what he wanted. lucas ending up going to the club with taeyong and said that he'll buy the drinks.

if lucas born as a girl, lucas would date taeyong because of how handsome he is. his strong features, clear skin and alluring eyes is hard for girls not to fall for him - even though he's single at this point.

he's the only friend he had in the office besides mark. taeyong isn't a burden when it comes to go out like this - taeyong maybe older than lucas but sometimes taeyong act like a kid towards lucas.

and lucas can't stop laughing when he saw taeyong already mingling with some chick on the dance floor.

a lot of girls had come to him for a dance, drink and even for a make-out session but he declined. he wanted to enjoy himself in the club alone as a single man - as a businessman.

maybe it makes him a little bit lonely but drinking alone is the best way to celebrate his success.

his eyes roam around the club and let out a sigh, before finally gulping the drink that he was holding in one shot.

lucas hiss when the hot liquid went down to his throat and then he placed the small shot glass on the bar with a loud thud before his eyes finally land onto a particular figure that was sitting by herself on the stool bar not too far from him.

she wear a black long sleeve body-fit dress that stop just above her knees. her hair tied in a high ponytail. from where he was standing he could see the redness on her cheeks and how her eyes are hooded.

for a minute it got him questioned why is she here, as long as he knew her, she wasn't the type of person who like to go to a club like this - heck she even don't come out unless she was invited to.

as long as he knew her, she don't like crowded place. she likes to be alone in a place where she can feel the air breezing in her face, she can smell the grass and flowers and where she can see the sun and moon shining.

this could be the first time lucas saw her in a place like this.

a smirk appear anyways on his face before he prep himself and dig his hands inside his pocket (acting cool like always) and went near her.

"i never thought i would see you in this kind of place." he says beside her ear due the loud music pumping the place. her eyes went wide before looking to where the voice had come.

he can see her trembling eyes looking at his face and the smirk on lucas' face grew bigger.

"surprise to see me here?"

"i am, but i wouldn't be surprise to see you in a place like this." she says in a lot of confidence that for a second shut him down.

a laugh then pass lucas lips, her eyes already drifted to somewhere else.

"well i want you to know that today is the best day of my life," he said giving a signal to the bartender in front of him before look back her who had a questioning face, "care for a drink?"

he place the drink in front of her and for some mere second she glance back and forth from the drink and him before rolling her eyes while letting out a scoff.

"is this one of your trick again, wong yuk-hei?" she glare at him and he shook his head.

"ah the old kim baram came back." he pursed his lips after gulping the liquid on the glass shot and send her a wide smile.

she stood up from the stool bar chair, holding the drink before bringing it up to her lips and gulp it in one shot.

lucas saw soemthing that suddenly change and realize that she had a lot of drink just before he buy one for her. he was about to asks but she cut him in first.

"but thanks anyway." baram said before leaving lucas alone in the bar walking away and gave him a little bit sexy walk of hers.

maybe he seen some of that in the office yet it was different, when she did that just minute ago before she disappear from his view.

she somewhat confident and didn't hide her true self.

lucas didn't waste any time to follow to where she's going, first he went outside but he didn't see her outside waiting for a cab, then he went towards the bathroom but didn't see her only a couple that was busy making out and then he went back to the dance floor.

that's when he find her.

dancing by her own in the middle of the dance floor. swaying her hips left to right like she was the only one standing on the dance floor. she's feeling herself and somewhat turns him on.

a light had shine her over, exposing how her figure is so beautiful and her skin glistening under the light.

her eyes met his and then a smirk finally appears on her face for the first while she change her moves into a body waves and her hand then gesture him to come ever.

lucas swallow the lump in his throat before making his way through the crowd that didn't know who their dancing with and make it to where baram was dancing.

for the first time lucas saw the new side of baram. maybe he wasn't that close to her in high school but he knew baram enough to know that this isn't the real her.

lucas even knew how light weight she is when it comes to drink and maybe this is the other side of her when she's drunk.

he stopped in front of her, looking straight into her hooded eyes before she circled her hands around his neck.

it took him for a while to process what was happening yet it only took him a second before he place his both palms against her waist and bring her closer to his body.

"never knew a girl like you can get drunk." he said whispering beside her ear while dancing along with baram.

a loofy smile lift her lips before she tiptoe to reach his ear level before answering, "of course you don't know me." she said in a slurring tone before turning around and wiggle her way down to the floor and back up.

lucas was shock that she knew what she was doing in her drunk state, she can mingle like a pro.

lucas had no choice but to place his hands around her hip, guiding her to do a better move but turns out baram grinding her ass against lucas crotch.

"gosh mr. wong, never knew you could dance." she said before turn around to face him, "but sadly i have no interest in you."

she pushed herself off him while walking away. lucas can't do anything - his feet had been glued to the colorful dance floor - his eyes were wide so does his jaw.

he could see baram slowly fading through the sea of crowd and finally she were nowhere to be seen.

he wanted to follow to where she's heading but his feet won't budge and let him stayed on the dance floor like a statue for a good five minutes before he realized what he had done.

"stupid!" he yelled in regret before finally his feet was able to move and run outside the club. he saw a cub not to far from the entrance and saw a familiar figure stepping inside the can with a sloppy steps.

he wanted to run but the cab was fast enough that he couldn't catch. lucas kick the air in regret and groan.

"what the hell was that wong yuk-hei?!"

double update guys.
don't forget to comment and vote!!
ugly chap i know.