f o u r t y - n i n e

kim baram

"baram-ah, should we dress like a couple?" jaehyun asks bringing her two matching yellow and black stripes t-shirts.

baram bit her bottom lip, she never wear something that are the same with another person--she never dated or experience something like matching thingy.

jaehyun waited for her answer with a wide smile while jiggling the t-shirts in his both hands that baram found how funny he look right now and can't say no for an answer.

another bigger smile appears on his face before giving the smaller one to baram and the bigger one to himself.

baram went inside her bedroom to get ready, the sun is shining and it's a perfect time to go to the amusement park while wearing something matching with her first boyfriend ever.

she put on a light make up, thin lipstick and finish it off with ironing her hair a little bit.

"jae, are you wearing a jeans?" she yelled from her bedroom and hear a loud yes from outside. baram took out her suitcase that she brings to china and took out her jeans that she wore once when she was at china.

no need to worry, she asks the butler there to wash her clothes for her so when she got back from china, all she needs to do are placing them back on her closet.

baram took out some of her clothes and put them back at her closet while she's at it and finally found her shorts that she wear that day.

"what is this?" baram realized that there's a small pen that hug on her front pockets and saw a little red light near the pen clip and make her brows even more wrinkled.

baram wore her short before walking out her bedroom, with the weird pen in her hands.

"jaehyun-ah, is this yours?" she asks showing jaehyun the pen that she was holding.

jaehyun shook his head, "you know my things has my name on it right?"

"i don't find your label name here, then who's?" baram asks to herself still scanning the pen on her hand, "does this look like a normal pen to you?"

baram gave the pen to jaehyun before he scanned the pen and frown his brows, "this is a camera pen, you know--sometimes for spying on people?"

she tilt her neck to the right, "i found that on my jeans pocket--these are not mine."

jaehyun shrug his shoulders before standing up on his feet and approach baram who still staring at the camera pen she was holding.

"let's not think about it, okay?" he said giving baram a smile and pull her into a hug.

"come on, let's start our date!"

-

baram and jaehyun arrived at the amusement park and went straight to the marry go around, the one that has the shorter queue among the other rides.

it wasn't packed, maybe there's a lot of children running here and there but the amusement park is still empty.

jungwoo wanted to tag along with dongyoung but jaehyun said they can't because they wanted to be alone both in the car and at the amusement park and then drag baram out from the apartment towards the parking lot.

baram only shook her head and laughed, surprised on how the three of them are already close despite the short time of leaving the three of them.

both of them continue to ride anything they can ride, baram is kind of sad that some of the ride are too old enough for the both of them.