2

"You've got Mister Kim? You lucky shit!"

Namjoon cringed away from his friend's punch, before glancing warily at him. "Isn't he your cousin or something, Jimin? Why are you complaining?" He rubbed his arm, lips jutting out in a pout as the male rolled his eyes and began to walk towards their classes.

"Well, first of all, he's my cousin, so I could bribe him to give me good grades. I suck at math." Jimin said, flipping his locks of silver hair out of his eyes. "And second of all, he's totally a charmer. I could watch all day as girls fawn over him, and I know for sure he's not gonna fall for any of them."

Namjoon tipped his head. "Why's that?"

"Oh, I've got my own reasons." His friend's eyes glowed mischievously. Before Namjoon could respond, the bell rang, causing the boys to part ways. Waving shyly at his friend, he turned around, clutching his books, and walked into his first class of the day.

-

"Welcome to your first day of school."

Namjoon gaped, staring at his new math teacher. He was incredibly handsome, no doubt why Jimin wanted to have this class just to watch the girls fall for him. A couple of them were already pouting up their lips and batting their eyelashes cutely, while Namjoon's cheeks flushed and he lowered his head when eye contact was made. How could you even expect to have a man this good-looking to fall for you?

"Now, I know you're all dreading math and the fact that it's the beginning of a new school year, but the day's almost over already," Mister Kim shuffled a couple of papers and suddenly handed them to Namjoon. "Will you be so kind and pass these out for me?" He smiled dazzlingly and Namjoon looked up.

Namjoon blinked in surprise, but nodded and took the papers, their fingers brushing slightly as he did so. He saw Mister Kim smile and Namjoon offered a small one back, cheeks hot, ears burning before standing to pass the papers out.

"Math is probably one of the hardest and yet the most important subjects you need to know." Mister Kim went on, brushing past Namjoon to his desk. "But don't think you have to be perfect at it. Everyone has their own pace; I've failed math class a couple of times in my high school years as well, so don't worry yourself."

A couple of laughs came from the girls, all high-pitched and flirty while the guys rolled their eyes, envy obvious in their eyes. I mean, who wouldn't be? This teacher just captured the interest of literally all the girls in the classroom, including the antisocial ones sitting in the back. When Namjoon finished, he turned around and handed the leftover papers to his teacher, who quickly took them back.

"Thank you, Namjoon." He murmured quietly, and for some reason, he felt pleased and proud of himself at the small praise. He raised his chin, his body quivering with happiness. The fact that he also knew his name already was making Namjoon's arms tremble in excitement, and he seated himself down with a bit of confidence in his stance.

The class went on, but Namjoon had barely focused. He was simply staring at the way Mister Kim's lips were so full and shiny, looking so soft and pretty as he spoke, or his rather nicely built body, his muscles rippling under the tight white flannel. At some point in class, he even saw the teacher slightly undo his tie and Namjoon squeaked internally at how sexy the move was, looking away whilst flushing slightly.

When the bell rang, he left quickly, watching out of the corner of his eye as he saw a couple of girls stay and chat. He saw the math teacher laugh softly, and Namjoon ducked away when he made eye contact, freezing up for a moment before biting his lip and darting out of class, bumping into none other than his friend, Jimin.

"Wanna eat ramen together?" Jimin asked breathlessly, his cheeks flushed as if he were running hard. "I'm starving!"

"The one by my house?" Namjoon asked, eyes brightening instantly. "Sure, but you're paying!"

-

With a full belly and clothes warmed from the steamed inside of the shop, Namjoon trotted home after waving his friend goodbye.

As he rounded a corner, he wiped his slightly burning lips on his sleeve and glanced at the sky. It was nearly a full moon, and Namjoon couldn't wait to take out his cameras and telescopes to take pretty pictures of the moon in its full form, which was probably in a couple of days.

He was always intrigued on nights like the full moon: with so many myths and tales surrounding werewolves and mythical creatures. A small part of him wished he could see one, maybe even get close enough to pet one. It'd make him feel a little more special and maybe would even spark some interest in his rather boring life. But of course, they were only tales, and Namjoon pushed those thoughts out of his head as he entered his apartment complex.

He kicked off his shoes, stripped off his jacket and threw himself on his bed, sighing as he landed on the soft, cushioned blankets of his bed. As he dozed off quietly, his phone suddenly blared out his default ringtone and he fished the device out of his pocket before pressing the bright green button.

"Wha...?" He mumbled as he saw Jimin's name flash on the screen.

"You dumbass, you left your wallet here!"

Namjoon's eyes instantly widened and he felt his pockets. "Oh, shit. Can you keep it safe for me, please?"

A garbled laugh came on the other side. "Of course, but you won't mind if I take a couple of bucks or two?"

Namjoon whined. "Jimin!"

"Okay, okay I was just joking, bro. Calm down, and do your homework before you fall asleep and start the quarter with a D again."

Namjoon sighed a little at the fact that he just had several piles of homework waiting for him in his bag. "Yeah, thanks. I'll do that."

"Gotta go now~ don't forget to remind me to bring your, ah, Ryan wallet tomorrow."

Namjoon grumbled a bye in reply, feeling anxious and empty at the fact that his wallet was not with him. He was glad that it was in Jimin's hands though, and not some stranger. He was not wealthy enough to afford having his credit card stolen, so he trudged over to his desk, and opened up his binders to start his homework.