20

@/mowaaa on twitter put me in the mood to write this shittt i love their art

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) my kinkiness never fails me unlike my grades

-

Seokjin was disturbed.

You could tell in the way he sat in the very corner, alone, tearing at his meat half-heartedly as his pelt that would always be clean and neatly groomed in the presence of his pack was ruffled and messy, sticking up in random places like a pup that rolled in a pile of half melted snow.

Gossip continued to drift around the pack like wildfire and Seokjin's mood dove to a negative when he saw Namjoon chatting shyly with Mei, and his paws scraped the floor when he saw the older male spoon feed Namjoon. Something the younger was too shy to do with him, and yet he could fucking do it with a stranger!

Mei. That fucking shithead. His grandfather had probably told him to start flirting with Namjoon so he could steal him away and break the prophecy that Jisoo had seen from their ancestors all because he wanted the throne! But Seokjin wouldn't give up. He'd kill for Namjoon. He'd mark him forcefully if he had too.

Okay, maybe not. Seokjin was too nice for that and he loved Namjoon too much to be that mean. So he just moped, distancing himself from everyone and gloomily pawing his meat at the pups that skittered by, yapping happily at the prospect of getting extra meat and munching on Seokjin's leftovers, their tiny tails wagging excitedly. Seokjin smiled and sighed. He'd like to have pups with Namjoon one day, too, and take care of them in the beauty of his camp and the freedom of nature.

But Mei was ruining that. Namjoon currently was deep in conversation with Mei, his eyes sparkling with affection as he spoke like he was telling an incredible story. Seokjin snorted. He was probably talking about some dumb shitty story because he was saving all his good ones for him. Seokjin would always listen to Namjoon's stories, no matter how dumb or stupid they were. But Mei was chewing on a piece of meat while Namjoon yapped away and Seokjin felt his chest tighten.

You're mine. A voice growled angrily in the back of his throat. How dare you go and flirt with other wolves?

Seokjin felt a weird feeling crawl up his spine and deep inside of his chest, he panicked. It's happening again. He stood abruptly, startling the pups in front of him, their adorably small snouts smeared with the blood of their meal. They blinked, and began to play and dig into their food when Seokjin shook his head, trying to regain control. He stumbled past Jisoo, who glanced over from organizing her supplies and her nose twitched.

"Alpha." She called out, picking up some chamomile leaves and darting after him. "Alpha! Are you okay?!"

"Jisoo, not now." He snapped, his eyes flaring red and he shook his head, limbs trembling. "Fuck! I..." His head collapsed and the male shifted back into his human form, his muscles bulging at the force of him trying to contain himself. "I can't control it." The alpha threw his head back and his chest rumbled with a guttural growl and Jisoo flinched, seeing the male's fangs protrude from where his human canines should be. His eyes were a completely blazing red and Jisoo placed the tea leaves down before running away to fetch Namjoon.

The time is now, Healer.

Jisoo yanked Namjoon's collar, and Namjoon let out a yelp. Mei stood abruptly, offended, but then relaxed when he realized it was just the Healer. "J-Jisoo!" Namjoon gasped.

"No time for questions!" Jisoo mumbled around the shirt in her mouth. "Go to Seokjin!" She faced the direction of where Seokjin was beginning to uncontrollably convulse. "Go!"

-

Pain. That's all he felt.

Red, hot, scorching and scalding and crawling across his flesh and burying into his bones he choked out and hung his head, gasping for breath.

Listen to me.

Seokjin cried out, shaking and refusing. He didn't want to hurt anybody. He didn't want to hurt anybody he didn't want to hurt anybody he didn't want to hurt anybody he didn't want to hurt anybody.

Listen to me, Seokjin.

"No, no no no no." Seokjin whispered, the fangs in his mouth feeling foreign, cutting his tongue but healing instantly as some sort of force pushed through his veins and Seokjin gasped out. "Please get out, get out get out!"

LISTEN—-

"S-Seokjin?"

Seokjin froze, sweat pouring from his body despite the cold and he whirled around to see Namjoon.

Oh, Namjoon. His beautiful, tousled purple hair and his round eyes, nose red and cheeks pink from the cold. His hands were hidden by his sweater and he gulped when he met eyes with Seokjin and the alpha growled with want, making Namjoon flinch. "S-Seokjin...are you okay?"

Seokjin's legs twitched and he looked up with his lip curled. "Come here." He said, voice hoarse.

Namjoon didn't hesitate as he drew closer, squeaking when Seokjin yanked him towards him and began to bury his face into Namjoon's lower chest, groaning obscurely and lewdly and his hands squeezed Namjoon's soft backside and the younger gasped as waves of pleasure instantly coursed through him.

"Seokjin—" Namjoon stammered, his cock twitching. "P-please...!"

Seokjin brought the younger closer and Namjoon curled into the warmth with a sigh, whimpering and gasping as his warm hand slipped into his pants and softly stroked his cock.

"Fuck, baby. I'm gonna make you feel so good."

-

um so guess who keeps forgetting their hair colors bc i'm writing sixteen thousand books@ once asahahahahaha if their hair colors r wrong don't call me out on it bc i keep forgetting