30

"Mister Kim? If I could speak to you for a moment?"

Seokjin glanced up lazily, having had to grade a stack of math papers all while having Namjoon draped over his lap, fast asleep. But the student had left earlier for lunch, and Seokjin had to deal with grading all the papers alone unfortunately. In front of him was the principal, her hair tied back tightly, falling in wavy curls down to her shoulders. She was young, busty, but responsible and mature.

Seokjin wanted to eat this girl too.

It was like a dark, tempting voice in the back of his head that grows louder every day, telling him to terrorize the people of the village nearby, to run down the city with his pack and tear every single limb on any living thing apart.

But he shook those thoughts away before they could loiter further than they already had.

"Of course you may. Sit down." Seokjin gestured to a desk in front of him and the lady sat down on top, sighing. "Is there a problem?"

She nodded. "I don't...often come to teachers for this problem. But many students have reported seeing you and another student doing inappropriate activities outside of school."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"One student claims a student is practicing witchcraft and has hypnotized you...another says that they saw you and a student having intercourse. Another says you were drinking at a cafe, holding hands, grocery shopping? And one saw you two walk into a forest one evening and didn't come out until the next day or two." She looked perplexed. "I don't know if these accusations are true, but some provided me with blurry photos. They do look like you two, and that kid has purple hair. Like the student that they accused. Kim Namjoon?"

Seokjin feigned innocence, staring at the blurry photo of Seokjin and Namjoon walking into the forest. "Ah, Namjoon! Yes, he's a sweet kid. I think my students have mistaken me; no, we're not in any sort of relationships, however, Namjoon is a close friend of my cousin, Park Jimin? Jimin is very close to me. He's like my own son, his parents died at a young age."

The principal nodded, her gaze soft and understanding. "Oh, poor thing..."

"Yes. So I like to socialize with his friends, to make sure he's doing okay. He's taken it personally to heart," Seokjin sucked in a sharp breath and nodded, expression emotional, "so I like to provide Jimin with as much attention and love as I can. And Namjoon is very close to him, so I like to treat the kid when I can just to thank him. We're like family."

The principal nodded again, standing. "Yes, that's what I had thought. You'd be surprised how many reports I get of Kim Namjoon and you, and whether it's due to your youth and good looks, I don't know, but you've become a spectacle of the school."

Seokjin chuckled, smirking. "Yes, well...as long as everything's cleared up. Have a wonderful lunch."

"And to you too."

-

"W-we got caught?"

Namjoon was on his bed, with Seokjin curled up, spooning him, his math homework splayed in front of him with Seokjin gently leading him through it.

"Yes." Seokjin looked at Namjoon and the boy looked back, eyes twinkling. "But I've sorted it out. However, it's obvious these girls won't be having it, and will not give up. I need you to dye your hair."

Namjoon touched his dark purple hair. "H-huh?"

"Dye your hair something less obvious." Seokjin caressed it between his fingers. "I'm going to miss this beautiful shade of purple, but it's for the best. How about blonde, or brown? You'd look dazzling in any shade." He kissed Namjoon's head, that smelled like really sweet cotton candy, and he found himself remaining there, lips pressed to his head of fluffy hair.

He flushed and looked down, squeezing his thighs together and giggling. "I dunno, I guess? But you've been awfully praising today. You gave out like twenty pieces of candy but didn't even give me one." He pouted, and Seokjin let out a hearty laugh and squeezed his waist.

"Oh, baby, if you wanted something sweet I could've given it to you."

Namjoon turned red. "W—wha? No, I'm good...hahahah, oh look at the time! We should get some sleep." He swept his homework onto the desk beside his lamp and shut the lamp off, engulfing the tiny room in darkness. "Goodnight."

Seokjin's hand slid to his hips, and his crotch pressed up against his ass. Namjoon hitched, and Seokjin drew his lips over Namjoon's shoulder, a purring growl erupting from his lips and the air hit his skin hotly.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

-