72

i ate icecream and broke out :( its one of my trigger foods and i shouldn't have eaten it but ITS ICECREAM

-

"See? Wolf prints, right here. They're huge, never seen one 'ike this before!"

"These can't be wolf prints, they too big. You're jus' trying to mess with the kids first an' now you're tryin' to scare the rest of us adults, too!" There was a snort and the sound of snow crunching underneath tough boots. "Stop wastin' my time and let's go find another spot to hunt, you acting like werewolves exist or somethin', for fuck's sake."

"But they do! They do exist, you don' understand! My grandpa's seen them with his own two eyes, the demand for werewolf pelts are huge on the black market!"

The harsh sound of a gun cocking was heard, and a couple of tiny critters around the two hunters hurriedly scattered. "Werewolf pelt, huh?" The taller male snorted and crossed his arms. "Are all you Koreans this crazy or what?"

"Look, you don't understand cause you're not from around here, but they do exist, and once you run into one, it'd be too late. I'm warning you now!" The shorter male besides the one with the gun scrambled around. "I'm goin' back to camp. All this werewolf talk's got me scared outta my fuckin' wits."

"Stop being such a pussy and get back over here. We've got families to feed." The taller male grabbed his companion by the collar and dragged him towards where he was walking.

"This is why I asked to take a job in the city but y'all won't let me!" The shorter male cried. "I'm tellin' you it's a safer world out there."

"Shut up, please, your voice is gonna scare all the deer and rabbits around in this area."

The two males trudged forward, with one still carrying his rifle behind his shoulder. His expression was grim, and despite lumbering through the snow calmly, his footsteps were quiet and his gaze remained focused while his shorter friend blabbered on and on about how rich they would be if they could find a werewolf.

And just as they pushed through a bit of thick undergrowth, the taller male heard a noise. Eyes widening, he ducks, and his shorter friend quickly follows his actions.

"You can't teach me how to hunt, Seokie, m'not like you."

The taller male hiding in the bushes raised a finger to his lips. "I hear people," he mutters, and his shorter friend nods rapidly.

"Werewolves," he mouths in response, and the taller male whacks his friend behind the head in annoyance.

"It's not that hard, peach. I know you don't have claws or anything but I can teach you how to shoot a gun to defend yourself."

"That's sweet, but I'd rather not. It's cold and dark, I prefer sitting in your den reading children stories for the pups, thank you very much."

"Joon-baby, come on~"

The taller male's eyes narrow and he shifts some leaves aside, peeking through them to spot two figures in the snow, sitting off against a cliff. He recognizes the area, he's been out here a couple of times before just to relax in the past week since he's arrived in Korea, but what has him gaping is the fact that the two figures are both completely naked.

And sitting on each other's laps.

"Fuckin' hell," he whispers out and his friend besides him gasps dramatically.

"What? Is it werewolves? I told you they're werewolves out here!"

"No, shut up! It's just a couple of fags." He snaps, and he stands, fixing his rifle on his belt. "I dunno what's goin' on but they're both naked out in this freezing weather."

"Fags?" His friend's eyes round and his eyebrows knit together. "Naked?"

"Yes, you imbecile, are you deaf?"

"Th-they're werewolves!"

"Oh for Heaven's sake—!"

"Who's there?"

Both males instantly shut up when they're met with the incredibly booming, powerful voice that shakes the ground. Their eyes widen and they whirl around to see both naked men staring at them, one standing protectively over the other while the one on the ground curls up into himself. The one standing clenches and uncurls his fists, and he swears he hears a weird growling noise come from the male.

"I asked who's there." The naked man snarls out, and the tall hunter slowly raises his rifle.

"Man, we should just run for it." His shorter friend whispers out. "Werewolves don't die with regular bullets! Only silver—silver ones!"

"Shut up." He grumbles out. "I'm gonna kill this kid if he steps any closer."

"Who's there?" The shadowy figure echoes again, and he cocks his rifle back. The figure flinches back at the sound, as if he wasn't expecting the hunter to have a gun. "You have a weapon?"

"Man..." He feels his friend tug on his sleeve, and after a bit of silence, he heaves a gasp. "I'm leaving!"

His friend makes a run for it.

And suddenly, just as he turns around to see his friend darting away into the bushes back to camp, the shadowy figure in front of him let's out a horrifyingly guttural noise and leaps on him. His finger tucks back and his rifle goes off, he hears a scream, and before he knows it, he's blacked out.

-

oof ??