76

A couple of days had passed, and Seokjin was still in rut.

The alpha wolf had almost been constantly needy, whiny, begging for Namjoon to ride his dick or then suddenly being cuddly and asking for kisses. It was awful to deal with, but Namjoon gave it to him anyways, because Seokjin was just too tempting and adorable to refuse. The hunter that had been caught was forgotten, and he eventually starved to death and they realized that he existed a couple of days later when the stench of his rotting corpse began to turn heads. They tied him up and left him at the foot of the door of their families, and needless to say the hunter's campgrounds were empty the last time they checked if they were still there or not.

Anyways, nobody was surprised to wake up to the sounds of them mating, and nobody was surprised when Seokjin announced Namjoon's (official) pregnancy one morning.

But they still acted shocked just for Namjoon's sake. Poor thing had to deal with Seokjin all week, and when they announced the festival that would be thrown for Namjoon's soon-to-be pups, Namjoon broke down crying in the middle of the camp and Seokjin and Jimin had to awkwardly shuffle the boy back into Seokjin's den.

"Baby what's wrong?" Seokjin cooed, wiping Namjoon's tears off with his thumbs as Namjoon hiccuped and buried his face into Seokjin's chest, wailing. "I-isn't this a good thing? Why are you crying?"

Namjoon didn't respond, just cupped his stomach and soaked Seokjin's shoulders with snot and tears.

Jimin patted Namjoon's shoulders and sighed. "I did the same thing when Taehyung told me I smelled pregnant." He shook his head and looked up when he saw Taehyung walk in. "Except he was much less romantic about it."

Taehyung sneezes and wipes his nose on Jimin's back. "Hi baby," he laughs dumbly and Jimin juts his lip out and tackles Taehyung to the ground. Seokjin glowers at the two of them and whirls around so Namjoon's in his lap and he's gently peppering his mate's face and neck with kisses, occasionally just licking him before realizing Seokjin's not in his wolf form.

"S-suh—sorry for r-ruining the a-announcement." Namjoon sniffles, shoulders shaking. "I-I just don't know if I can handle a pregnancy, S-Seokie..."

"Baby, I'll make sure everything's okay." Seokjin holds Namjoon up to his chest and brings their bodies closer together, and Namjoon can smell the hint of Seokjin's arousal in the air. He was beginning to be able to detect when Seokjin's rut was going to hit or not, and he must've been right because he sees Jimin and Taehyung book it out of the den.

Namjoon hitches when Seokjin's eyes flicker into a dark gold and he holds Namjoon, shifting him until his legs are wrapped around Seokjin's waist and the werewolf is arching over Namjoon.

Seconds later and he's already pounding inside of Namjoon, and hours later, they come back outside and continue the announcement of the festival as if the entire pack just didn't hear them fucking for two hours straight. Poor Namjoon. He always looks so pleased but exhausted.

"Mm, this is like a baby shower!" Namjoon giggles, dancing and shaking his hips cutely as he dips into the bathtub while Seokjin pretends to be asleep while jerking off cause he doesn't wanna bother Namjoon while he's cleaning off.

"Y-yeah," he responds softly, hips rutting forward into his hand, "a baby shower."

Namjoon leans back in the humongous tub and closes his eyes, squirting some lavender soap into his hand and scrubbing it down his hair and body, not even noticing Seokjin struggling to get himself off when Namjoon's naked right next to him.

-