25

The homecoming dance was the buzz of conversation for the next two days until the day of the dance finally arrived.

Namjoon was busy bustling about, trying on different ties as the suit Jimin had provided was just all black with a white dress shirt. He didn't know whether he should wear a pink tie, a purple tie, or a red tie.

He decided on wearing purple.

Happy with his choice of outfit, he waddled over to the bathroom and rubbed some red lip tint on his lips, looking at his pretty reflection in the mirror before happily texting Jimin that he was finished and ready for the dance.

He snatched up his phone and wallet and slipped it into his pockets, darting out of the door and calling up Jimin to pick him up. He waited outside for a moment, the air cool, frost sparkling the tips of the grass. Namjoon stood on his tiptoes as he looked for Jimin and instead was met with Seokjin's luxury car.

Blinking, he saw Jimin in the passenger seat roll down his windows, his ears happily out, and Seokjin in the driver's. He had a pair of sunglasses on, and a pure black suit. His hair was shaved into a delicious undercut, with his hair swept back and Namjoon felt a weird shudder in his body as Seokjin glanced at him, looking up and down at him, licking his lips before ushering the boy in.

"Ready?" Jimin giggled as Namjoon hopped into the backseat, and Namjoon nodded eagerly. Seokjin simply smirked and locked the doors shut in the car and drove smoothly off. Namjoon fidgeted in the seat of his car nervously.

What if he lost Jimin in the crowd? He couldn't just stick beside Seokjin, that would be weird! Oh, God. What if he danced and ended up tripping and falling on his feet? What if his fluffy hair got messed up? What would he do? What would he—

"We're here."

Namjoon blinked out of his thoughts, looking up. Seokjin had generously opened the door for him, holding his hand out and Namjoon clasped his hands, blinking. The school was crowded with students wearing skirts and dresses, heels, wearing makeup with their hair curled or gelled back. Namjoon hadn't done anything to his hair. He felt a bit underprepared.

"C'mon, Joon!" Jimin giggled, waving at Seokjin who had to go get a teacher's pass for the dance. He would be busy monitoring the students in the dance floor so they wouldn't do anything rash, and Seokjin vanished from Namjoon's view.

Namjoon felt a heavy disappointment settle in his chest. He wanted to impress Seokjin, to flaunt his body and make the werewolf want to dance with him. No matter how much he knew that he shouldn't want that, that Seokjin was his teacher, he felt special.

Because nobody else knew that Namjoon knew that Seokjin was a werewolf.

"Taehyung! Over here!"

But Namjoon put those thoughts to the side, looking at Jimin who had found Taehyung. The male was dressed in a crisp suit, with a green tie and Jimin turned shy. Taehyung said nothing, just kissed the top of Jimin's head quickly and placed a hand casually on Jimin's tummy. Nobody else could see it, or smell it, but their scents were pungent in the air and Jimin was keening at Taehyung's protective touch.

The three made their way to the main dance, where it was already crowded with people. The gym was dark with lights flashing and a DJ playing some famous rap music. People swayed and danced to the music and Namjoon just stood awkwardly, biting his lip as he realized that Taehyung and Jimin were dancing together.

He stood and just nodded his head to the beat, having nothing else to do. The decorations were pretty lame, but flashy enough for people to be impressed. Namjoon was grinning at some dude twerking in the midst of a crowd when someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around to see...Mei.

"Mei!" Namjoon gasped, eyes wide. "What are you doing here?"

The werewolf smirked, wrapping an arm around Namjoon's waist and leading him to the sides of the dance. "I came because I heard you were coming. I wouldn't miss my chance to see you in a suit." He eyed Namjoon up and down and licked his lips. "And I'm glad I found you."

Namjoon turned pink and laughed nervously. "Hah, yeah...I dunno what to do really. I can't dance, and it's kinda hot in here."

"They're selling water outside for a dollar. I'll go grab you one if you'd like." Mei pointed a thumb at the exit and Namjoon nodded, his eyes round like a thirsty puppy and he sat down, waiting for Mei to return.

As he did, someone sat down next to him. Seokjin.

"S-Seokie!" Namjoon squeaked in surprise, eyes wide as Seokjin peered at him. He sat casually beside him, not saying a word and just staring at him. Namjoon went red, and the sweat glistening on his face from the humidity of the cramped room increasing because of the hard look. "Wh-what are you doing here...? I thought you were monitoring the dance?"

Seokjin nodded. "Yes, although I suppose chatting with females as they attempt to seduce me with their short skirts and heavy makeup isn't quite monitoring the dance, is it?" He pushed his hair back and Namjoon gulped.

Namjoon laughed and rested his head on Seokjin's shoulder. The werewolf's nostrils flared, and yet he slowly pushed Namjoon away. "We're at school, baby. Later."

Namjoon made an O shape with his lips and tucked his hands in his lap. Seokjin eventually stood and led Namjoon down to the dance floor and let the boy sway shyly to the music in front of him. Seokjin's mouth watered, and he watched Namjoon's hips sway, wanting nothing more than to fuck the life out of the boy right there and now, (wow his exhibitionist kink is coming out), and to see all the shocked faces of the idiot humans around him? Even the thought made him shudder with pleasure.

"Thank you, Mei," Namjoon's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked up. His eyes flared yellow but he quickly regained himself, still angry. Because handing Namjoon a half-drunken bottle of water was Mei, and Namjoon shamelessly drank from the bottle that Mei had already taken a sip out of.

"Mei," Seokjin's voice was chipped with cold anger, "what are you doing here?"

"Simply enjoying a dance with a beautiful specimen." Mei replied with a glinting smirk and Namjoon pouted when they started speaking their weird werewolf language again. "Is there a problem, alpha?" His tone was mocking, and Seokjin growled. Namjoon looked at the elder and placed a hand on his bicep, blinking, and Seokjin did the unthinkable.

He grabbed Namjoon's waist and pulled him to his side, and kissed him.

They were lucky that they were in the back of the hall, where nobody could really see. Namjoon squeaked and rolled his fingers into Seokjin's chest as the werewolf attacked his lips, saliva dripping, his tongue sucking wildly on Namjoon's, sucking his lip and biting them. Namjoon whimpered and gasped, eyes hooded as Seokjin pulled away from the hot kiss and Namjoon slumped a little into Seokjin's side, dazed.

Mei's eyes were a pale yellow, challenging, and Seokjin's a brilliant gold. He pulled Namjoon to his side and gnawed on Namjoon's neck, leaving teeth marks not deep enough to mark, but enough to bruise.

"You won't get him. He's my mate." Seokjin snapped, and walked away with the still-dazed human stumbling after him.