56

"What traitor?"

Taehyung turned his head to see Seokjin padding into the clearing, dropping a freshly killed rabbit at his paws before shifting back human, eyes a dark golden. "Alpha—"

Seokjin glowered around the space. "Why do I smell blood?" Nostrils flaring, he looked at Yoongi. "And out of this blood...Namjoon's blood?"

Yoongi let out a small whine and Seokjin padded besides him, sniffing his loyal Hunter. "Where is Jisoo?" He barked out.

"She's tending to Namjoon." Taehyung explained, and Seokjin waved his hand.

"Then why aren't you imbeciles getting Yoongi treatment?!" Seokjin snarled, hauling Yoongi's lithe wolf onto his back, dragging the pained wolf into Jisoo's den where he could see Namjoon sitting in the corner, a bandage wrapped around his leg and Jisoo was speaking lowly with Chaeyoung in the back.

"Alpha," Jisoo looked back to bow her head briefly before getting up and sniffing quickly over Yoongi's wounds. "Namjoon's fine." She explained as Yoongi was set down besides him. "You should speak to him while I tend to Yoongi."

Seokjin kept his expression level and nodded, hastily turning to where Namjoon was already expectantly staring up at him.

"How's your leg?" Namjoon looked down at his bandages as Seokjin prodded his fingers gently against the warmth of the cloth. "How badly hurt were you?"

"It was nothing," Namjoon whispered, "but you've gotta hear me out, Seokie, Yoongi didn't do anything—"

"We'll speak of what happened at a later time." Seokjin cut him off. "Nothing will happen to anyone until I know for sure what's going on, and it's evident we both need to rest anyways." Seokjin smiled gently and brought Namjoon onto his lap, staring hard at the mating mark placed prettily behind his neck, smirking at the teeth marks sunken into the flesh.

"Please," Namjoon whimpered. "He's innocent."

"Hush, darling," Seokjin whispered, curling up and making sure to rest Namjoon's leg carefully on top of his hip, making the human wince slightly at the jabbing pain but he curled into Seokjin's chest anyways, his hands entwining with each other.

-

The next morning was dull.

No wolf dared to speak, all cautiously padding nervously around camp while Taehyung paced around the entrance to Mei's den. Yoongi was out in front of his, with Hoseok and Jungkook worriedly sniffing over him, and Seokjin and Namjoon slowly emerged from Jisoo's den, with Namjoon draped over Seokjin's back and hanging off of him with a sleepy look.

"Alpha," Taehyung barked out, taking a tone of voice no other wolf would dare to take, "Yoongi and Mei are waiting for you."

Seokjin set Namjoon down onto his lap and frowned. "For what?"

"For your orders to take place." Taehyung said briefly, sitting down besides him on the gravel. "Nobody saw what happened, we were too busy preparing for the Maji Festival and the fight broke out."

Seokjin nodded. "So nobody, not even a single wolf in the pack saw this fight break out despite the fact that it took place in the middle of the camp?" He narrowed his eyes. "This sounds quite suspicious, doesn't it?"

"Seokjin," Taehyung growled in a lower voice and Seokjin huffed, "I think we should speak of that part in more private discussion."

"Psh." Seokjin just jerked his head towards Mei's den. Yoongi noticed, and quickly spoke lowly to Hoseok and Jungkook, before limping towards Seokjin. "How's that wound?" He nodded towards Yoongi's tummy and leg wounds, and the werewolf shrugged, scratching his mess of dark hair.

"Healing." Yoongi murmured. "It'll be gone in a couple more hours..."

"That bad, huh?" Seokjin murmured, ignoring the way Namjoon kept shifting uncomfortably on his lap. He looked down and frowned when the younger began massaging his own hips and Seokjin lowered his face to study his mate's. "What's wrong?"

Namjoon's cheeks turned a blotchy red. "S'happening again." He mumbled, hands slipping beneath his ass to shamefully try to hide the rather aromatic smell of nectar and flower petals perfuming the air. "I—I don't even know why! I'm n-not even...turned on right now..."

"Your body's just asking to be mated again," Seokjin said quietly, trying not to show just how impatient he was to sink himself between those hot walls again. "It's going to be spontaneous for a couple of days, darling. Your body is still adapting to the mating."

"Really now?" Namjoon mumbled, uncomfortably shifting at just how wet his ass had become, wincing when Seokjin lifted him up again and he felt a little dribble of slick roll down his thighs, making him whine.

"Hush, baby, don't make any tempting noises or I'll fuck you right here right now." Seokjin growled, and Namjoon bit his lip, choosing not to say just how much that sounded rather pleasing at the moment.

But before Namjoon could even respond, Mei finally emerged from his den with a smug look.

"So," Mei tipped his head, "when does the trial start?"

-