77

- time skip 8 1/2 months -

"P-peaches please."

"Ramen..."

"Cookies!"

"No, pickles and—and the tuna fish with crackers!"

"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches~!"

"Strawberry cake!"

Seokjin collapses besides Namjoon, who's all cuddled up on their bed and deep in sleep. The werewolf drops the bag of strawberry cake that he purchased from the pastry shop and back hugs Namjoon, absolutely exhausted from the male's constant change of what he wanted to eat. Ranging from tangy and sour flavors to zesty, to sweet and back to sour and tangy, and then the next morning there'd be a lot of vomiting and crying and diarrhea and mood swings and Seokjin was going to jump off of a fucking cliff—

"C-can you kiss my tummy please?"

—and gather all the wildflowers at the bottom of the cliff and climb back up the cliff and kiss Namjoon's tummy.

"Baby, you were awake?" Seokjin hugs Namjoon close and turns him around, beaming with pride down at Namjoon's swollen tummy and leaning down to gently kiss the soft skin. "I brought you your cake..."

Namjoon sniffles, closing his eyes. "W-want pickles and peanut butter now."

Seokjin is contemplating the cliff again.

"B-but the cake!" Seokjin sits up and grabs it, opening the box and revealing the sugary goodness of the white, whipped and light creamy frosting over the layers of vanilla bread and chopped fresh aromatic strawberries, topped with powdered sugar and a gooey chocolate drizzle with candied fruits and a beautiful little pink chocolate bow.

Namjoon's eyes bulged and the pregnant male sat up excitedly, licking his lips and Seokjin gives him a fork and Namjoon shovels the cake into his mouth.

Three hours later he wakes up in the middle of the night and throws it all back up.

"I-it hurts," Namjoon wails, and Seokjin quickly shushes his baby before scooping him up into his arms, shuffling back into their den and rinsing Namjoon's mouth out with water and crushed mint, kissing his teary-eyed mate gently and laying him down. "Everything hurts! My tummy, my head, my feet, my back!"

Seokjin back hugs him and sheepishly buries his face into Namjoon's neck. "Well, you are carrying twins..."

"Fuck you."

-

"Fuck you."

"You've been saying that the past three days, Namjoon." Seokjin sighs, sitting up from where he was lounging outside in the sun. The summer weather was absolutely disgusting, and Seokjin very much enjoyed winter much better than this. His wolf form had shed its winter coat but it didn't stop him from sweating buckets: he opted to stay in his human form much more often because of it.

"Because you won't fuck me!" Namjoon cried, flopping onto his side and spreading his legs, whimpering. Seokjin gulps, met instantly with the sweet scent of Namjoon's slick, mixed in with the creaminess of his fertility and the slight muskiness of it made his mouth water. "Why? Just a little over a year ago you wouldn't have been able to resist."

Seokjin closed his eyes and silently cursed the ancestors above. I still can't fucking resist you, Namjoon, cause if I even kiss you my dick gets fucking hard and it's been hell jacking myself off every night pretending its your mouth around me—

"The baby is due in the next week or so, any minute!" Seokjin mutters, and Namjoon sits up heavily, cupping his tummy as he does so. "Can't we focus on our future pups for now? I swear I'll fuck you all day after..."

"I'll be too tired after!" Namjoon whines, kicking out his legs and Seokjin puffs out a breath when it hits his side. "Come on!"

"We'll see, baby..." Seokjin sighs and looks over at Namjoon, gently kissing his head before getting up, shifting into his wolf form and scurrying away to get both him and Namjoon something to eat.