47

Seokjin brought Namjoon to his desk, ignoring the jealous looks that his female classmates kept giving Namjoon, hands clamped between the bridge of his nose, obviously shaken.

"If I had known," Seokjin muttered quietly, so only Namjoon could hear, "that the English teachers were having a meeting, I wouldn't have brought you into that room, you understand?" He looked apologetic and really, kind of embarrased. Namjoon giggled softly and nodded, patting Seokjin's head before quickly withdrawing his hand, remembering the place they were in.

"It was a sign that at school, everything should be strictly educational." Namjoon joked, and Seokjin's eyes glimmered.

"Yes," Seokjin looked away as he gestured for Namjoon to return to his seat before turning back to his desk with a smirk, "strictly educational."

The rest of the class period ended up being Seokjin giving a brief lesson and review for their upcoming module quiz. The students were oddly diligent today, but Seokjin wasn't complaining. He had a headache after not being able to be besides Namjoon for so long, and when the wretched bell finally rang, signaling the release for students of the day, all the kids filtered hurriedly out of the room except for Namjoon, who was taking his sweet time in packing up his papers into his folders.

"Darling," Seokjin called out, and Namjoon looked up, "do you want to come back to camp with me or are you going to stay at yours today?" He looked hopeful, bottom lip bitten as he hoped Namjoon would choose the first decision of coming back to camp with him.

Namjoon frowned, nodding before slinging his backpack over his shoulder and smiling. "Is it okay if I go back to my apartment today? I think I'm getting tired of the old deer soup 'n fruit."

Seokjin looked away, hiding his sad puppy-dog eyes and nodding. "Alright. Then I'll be leaving here early now. Sleep tight, baby." He rubbed Namjoon's shoulders, kissing the top of his head and briskly walking out of the classroom.

Namjoon walked a bit slower out, humming to himself as he took his sweet time going home. He hadn't taken this road home in a while, and he was quite content when he opened the door to his apartment to see the clean, organized place of his home.

"Ah," Namjoon took a deep breath, being met by the smells of wood, something a bit fruity, probably from the little open candles he had left around the house. They weren't lit, but even so, they gave off their sweet scents when you passed by them. "Back home..."

He took off his backpack and jumped into his bed, snuggling his nose into the sheets. Eyes closing, content with himself, before he sat up with a groan and realized he had a shit ton of homework to do.

-

"Jimin! Tae keeps poking through my herbs."

Jimin raised his head, frowning when he saw his son curiously poking his head up from the stock of herbs that Jisoo had splayed out, his tail wagging excitedly as he poked his nose against a rather unique looking leaf.

"He's been blabbering to me about how he wants to be your apprentice." Jimin said, sitting up and shifting into his human form to go down and scoop Tae up from where he yipped and scrambled out of his grip, puffing up irritably. "Rose wants to be like Taehyung," Jimin said softly, "a Fighter."

Jisoo's ears twitched and she looked surprised. "I haven't had a pup so young find interest in being the next Healer." She looked down at Tae. "You wouldn't mind if he does become my apprentice, would you? All of the mothers in the Mother's Cove refused to let their pups become the next Healer. Probably out of fright because Seokjin was so unstable when their pups were born."

Jimin looked down, hesitating as he stared down at his eldest pup. Tae's snout twitched, and the young pup that was literally a mirror-image of Taehyung, sneezed, a bit of fluff puffing out from his nose and the young wolf looked up at Jimin sheepishly.

Jimin's heart clenched when he saw Tae's dark green eyes, resembling his father's so earnestly, so alike in almost every aspect. From his sandy brown pelt that fluffed up when he got emotional, to his big green eyes that made living a little less painful. Rose looked more like Jimin himself, with that feminine kick to her body and silvery pelt and her turquoise eyes.

He stammered when Tae stared at him, eyes hopeful, while Jisoo watched intently as Jimin ducked his head and nodded.

"Of course," he whispered, "I'd do anything to make him happy."

Tae jumped to his paws and squealed. "Yay! Mommy you're the best!" He nuzzled Jimin's chest and bounded over to Jisoo, sitting on his paws happily. "Where do we start?"

Jisoo laughed softly. "Pup, don't you know that you don't get apprenticed yet? Not until you can shift, of course." Jisoo nuzzled the top of his fluffy head and smiled. "Besides, your coat hasn't even grown in yet. Look at this baby fur~"

Tae puffed out his chest and let out a quite thundering growl. "I am not a baby-pup! M'gonna be big and strong, a hero like my Daddy was." He looked intent, nodding briskly.

Jimin sighed sadly at that. So ambitious, so loud. Just like Taehyung. God, he missed him so much.

Jisoo laughed. "Will you now?".

"Yes!" Tae giggled. "It's sad dat I couldn't meet him sooner, but, Mommy says he's always next to us! So he's basically with us everyday!"

Jisoo smiled, glancing out the entrance of her door where she could spot an almost translucent pair of burning green eyes. "Well, I can promise you one thing," she turned and continued organizing her herbs, to which Tae instantly got up to follow and help, "you will be seeing him very soon."

"I will?" Tae questioned, frowning.

Jisoo nodded. "Very soon."

"Oh! You mean like, in my dreams?" Tae asked, nose twitching when a bit of leaf dust went up his nostrils and he ended up sneezing again. "I've already seen him in my dweams. He's super cool, 'n big 'n super strong-looking. Mommy says I look just like him."

Jisoo nodded. "Yes, he is. But, not in dreams, pup. You'll be able to meet him very soon. He's coming back, he's just going to be taking a very long nap."

Jimin looked up at that, his dark chocolate eyes flickering blue, unaware that besides the heartbroken werewolf was the outline of what looked like a sandy brown wolf.

-

how the fuck do y'all think jisoo gonna bring taetae "back"? and what do u think she means by bringing him back, anyways? do u think he'll return the same as before? will he be "taehyung"?

also the fuck happened with mei, he's like gone, but yeah don't worry he's coming back, i'll make sure of it. :)

it's kinda obvious but i've been putting hints that taehyung's soul or spirit is like lingering?? what do u think that means ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

k bye have fun making theories love u all ❤️