63

Namjoon was completely mortified at the state of his apartment when he woke up.

Tufts of fur everywhere, pee on the floor, teeth and claw marks, and a puddle of something he really didn't want to know what it was. He rolled up his sleeves angrily, staring back at where he could see Seokjin collapsed on the bed back in his human form. He was completely exhausted, spending an entire night in his wolf form, that after a sleepy 'good morning' he fell right back asleep and hasn't woken up since.

Namjoon gnawed on his lip and stared back at the mess and groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration before getting to work on cleaning.

And so three hours later, the apartment is back to normal, and Namjoon is busy brewing himself a cup of coffee and some ramen.

"What time is it?"

Namjoon turns around to see Seokjin completely naked, sitting on the clean floor like a puppy with his hair all ruffled and messed up. Namjoon yelps and looks away, dropping his fork, hiding his eyes. "Seokjin!"

Seokjin stands, oblivious, and sniffs at the ramen. "You really like ramen, huh?"

"S-shut up," Namjoon stammers, cheeks flushing as Seokjin stands behind him, and he feels something firm press against his ass. His breath hitches and Seokjin smirks. "Do you want, like, a coffee or something?" He turns around and Seokjin tips his head down at him. "C-coffee...?"

"No." Seokjin pauses and leans forward, and Namjoon's eyelids close slightly out of embarrassment. "I want you."

-

"Y-you're so unfair sometimes!"

"What? You were the one begging to be filled up...so what else would I have gotten? I came inside of you and you seemed like you liked it."

Namjoon turned bright red as the hot water ran down his body, and Seokjin rinsed his back with soap and water. "What? Blushing cause it's true, huh?" He teased softly and Namjoon smacked Seokjin's thigh. The werewolf hissed and pouted, and Namjoon just pointedly turned.

"So what are we planning on doing today?" Namjoon asked, shaking his head free of the heavy water droplets once he rinsed the soap out. "Do you want to go shopping? Go to the market and buy food and watch movies all day?"

Seokjin smiled tightly. "I have to go back to the pack."

Namjoon's bright expression dropped. "What? Why?"

Seokjin smiled tightly and shrugged, stepping out of the shower and drying his unbelievably toned body off. Namjoon scrambled out of the water, looking pudgy besides the muscularly built male besides him, but Seokjin still managed to make him feel loved despite the fact that his tummy was still swollen from the liters of cum pumped into him earlier.

"I, ah, have to go do something important." Seokjin sighed. "I don't want to do it, either, but...I guess you could say that'd be going against traditions."

Namjoon pouted again. "You werewolves and your dumb traditions..."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and put his boxers on, sliding a hoodie and sweatpants on hastily. "They're not dumb, darling. They're required for a reason, my love...now, what time is it?"

"Uhm, eleven am...but are you leaving already?" Namjoon whined out, padding out despite being naked and clinging to his mate's side.

Seokjin kissed his forehead and smiled. "I'll be back tonight, I swear."

Namjoon sighed and pushed Seokjin away, returning to his leftover cup of over sweetened coffee in the living room and plopping down onto the chair, jolting when his bare ass smacked against the cold wood of the chair. "Alright. But don't be late, please..."

Seokjin grinned and mock saluted. "When am I ever?"

-

"You're late!" Jisoo's voice was the first he heard as he walked into camp, sweeping his hair back and adjusting his hoodie so it wouldn't get filthy.

"What can I say? My mate just wouldn't let me leave his house...but I'm here. Isn't that all that matters?" Seokjin looked up and glanced over when he saw Jimin and Taehyung discussing lowly in the corner of the room. "When is the Confession starting?"

"When you arrive." Jisoo replied, annoyed. "But you're lucky, because the sun is still up...we were worried you'd turn up once the sun was setting."

Seokjin was about to respond with snarky comment, when he heard the murmur of chatter halt and Seokjin instantly turned to see his pack all staring expectantly at him as the elders swept forward, and to everyone's dismay, they tossed forward the rotting, decayed body of Keesha.

"You!" An elder accused angrily and Seokjin's eyes glowered a dark reddish gold. "You are the murderer behind the mysterious death of Keesha, aren't you?!"

Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed and she stepped forward. "Please, step away from the alpha. He will undergo a Confession in just a moment, ask you questions then."

"Murderer." The elder snarled and Seokjin's lip curled. "We will make sure no murderer will ever rule this pack."

"Ever!"

-

so i updated since forever