27

Seokjin had the girl naked on the floor of the woods in seconds.

He had taken her hand and jogged into the forest, that wasn't all that far away, and shadowed by any other human life, Seokjin had stripped her of her clothes and was suckling on her breasts.

Tiffany arched her back and moaned, high pitched and loud, and Seokjin wrapped her legs around her and slapped her ass. She jolted and her wetness soaked onto Seokjin's suit. She was soaking wet, shocked by how skillful Seokjin was at pleasuring people. He ignored it and played with her clit, and bit down kisses across the expanse of her milky smooth skin.

"Please Mister Kim," she gasped, "ruin me...!"

Seokjin smirked, his eyes a glowing gold that Tiffany still couldn't see because he had told her to be a good girl and close her eyes. He nodded. "Oh, pretty girl," Seokjin cooed, slipping a finger into her and she gasped as Seokjin pumped them in and out. She shrieked out as quietly as possible, and Seokjin pumped faster. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, moaning loudly, squirting out her release in seconds. It sprayed everywhere lewdly, soaking her own skirt as Seokjin had lifted it up to keep her from dirtying him further. He had three fingers in, and had wiped the substance off onto her shirt when he flipped her around and started kissing down her neck again.

Tiffany gasped happily and leaned back, and when Seokjin could smell and feel the lust pounding through her veins, he bared his fangs. Long, sharp and dangerous. He sunk them slowly into her collarbone and she instantly began to pull away.

"Wh-what are you—ah!"

Seokjin bit down all the way hard, and yanked his mouth back, tearing a chunk of her shoulder out of her. She screamed, an ear piercing noise that sent delicious waves of pleasure through Seokjin's veins. He chomped down wildly, eyes glowing red, munching and clawing, destroying the body in front of him. The scent of her arousal was still strong in his nostrils and he hated it, he hated it so fucking much. It wasn't Namjoon. It wasn't Namjoon it wasn't Namjoon it wasn't Namjoon it wasn't Namjoon it wasn't Namjoon.

As he continued to dig into her now dead body, he was still ravaging for her scraps when Jimin and Taehyung found their alpha in his wolf form eating the remains of a human. He had shifted without even knowing, and both the omega and sub-alpha had led Seokjin back to the camp. While Seokjin had seduced a girl and killed her, the dance had ended, and Taehyung had escorted Namjoon home because he had no ride.

"Jisoo. We need Jisoo." Taehyung ordered to a nearby apprentice, and the small wolf darted off to find Jisoo. Still shocked, Jimin nudged Seokjin into Jisoo's cave, where she was not found, and made Seokjin lay down. The wolf was trembling, not of fear but of adrenaline. Jimin and Taehyung both knew that their alpha had consumed a human, something werewolves hadn't done in centuries.

When Jisoo returned, bustling with a mouthful of herbs, she was shocked. She instantly began feeding Seokjin yarrow, causing the alpha to vomit up blood from the human's body. Jisoo continued to make him throw up the remains of the human until his vomit turned clear, and when it did, she made sure he drank some water and had some other herbal leaves before cleaning up the mess and sitting down tiredly beside Taehyung and Jimin.

"He ate her." Jimin mumbled, his snout resting on top of Taehyung's muscular shoulder. "He really just...ate her."

"How did you two not notice?" Jisoo asked, her dappled coat shimmering under the moonlight. "Did he run off again? Where was Namjoon?"

Jimin looked down at his tummy where he felt a rumble. He was hungry, and Taehyung heard. The sub-alpha lapped at his cheek and got up to fetch something for the boy to eat. "Uhm, I'm not sure, but Jisoo...Seokjin's growing more unstable. A lot of girls at the school try to seduce Seokjin, and usually he could take it calmly and refuse them. But when we checked the area where he ate the girl, it smelled like he had aroused her and then eaten her."

"Sexual frustration?" Jisoo mumbled, half to herself. "Did he...did he mate her?" She looked nervous.

"No, I could only find the human's fluids, but none of Seokjin's. Just his saliva." Jimin responded. "He most likely reacted back to her and then ate her. But what drove him to eat her, I don't know."

Jisoo glanced over at Seokjin, who was still awake. He looked ashamed, his ears flat, a whine occasionally catching in his throat. He lapped at the water and tucked his head on his paws again, whining. Jisoo bristled and whacked Seokjin's head with a paw and Seokjin barely even responded, just rolled over and whined some more.

"What the fuck." Taehyung's voice came from the doorway, and the wolf dropped a chunk of meat in front of Jimin, who purred and began to eat. "Why'd you hit him?"

Seokjin whined and let out a miserable howl. Taehyung's ears flinched at the noise and he nodded. "Ah. Okay."

"Did Namjoon go home safely?" Jisoo asked, sliding some leaves beside Jimin's chunk of meat. Jimin wrinkled his nose, but he lapped up the leaves anyways and continued to eat. The herbs would hell him stay healthy during his pregnancy.

"Yes. I overlooked every step of his way home." Taehyung chewed a bit of meat from Jimin's food and sighed. "Baby, eat slower, you'll get indigestion if you eat any faster."

Jimin growled and continued to eat. Taehyung rolled his eyes and shot Jisoo a look. "He's had these awful mood swings all week." He muttered and Jisoo shrugged, staring at Jimin's swollen belly. In his human form, it was barely noticeable, and then she stood and nudged Jimin to roll over. She pressed down on his side, and Taehyung looked over to stare at what the girl was doing.

"Jimin, you really have to stop shifting so much." Jisoo said. "Not good for the pups."

Seokjin let out another howl of despair suddenly and Jisoo kicked him with her hind leg. Seokjin whimpered and flattened his ears, and Jisoo rolled her eyes before turning back to Jimin who was staring down at his belly. "You...said I have four pups, right?" Jimin looked up.

"I think so," replied Jisoo, "it's easy to mess up between the number of pups. You could think you have two, or it could just be a really big single pup."

Jimin looked over at Taehyung and the male shrugged, chewing on the end of a bone. Jimin licked his jaw and rested his head against his paws. "Okay...I'll stop trying to shift."

"Means you'll have to take a leave from school." Jisoo said. "I'll see to it." She shifted into her human form and left the cave. Seokjin blinked open an eye when she left, splayed his paws out, and howled again.