68

It was super fucking cold for some reason.

Namjoon had bundled up layers as he trudged through the snowy parts of the woods, hugging himself and trying not to jump at every rustle or shift in the leaves. It was still in the afternoon, so it should be warmer, but Namjoon had to be able to find the camp before the sun sets, but there was one problem.

Every bush, tree, twig, leaf looks the fucking same when it's covered in snow.

He let out an annoyed growl when he realizes that he's been going in circles, staring ahead of his track and spotting his footprints in the snow he had made hours ago. He turns around and ends up sitting down on a fallen log, rummaging through his bag and taking out a bottle of warm tea, taking tentative sips to warm himself down.

"How hard could it have been," Namjoon started bitterly, standing and beginning to trek forward again, "for him to show up in the morning so I wouldn't be here, stuck in the middle of the fucking woods!" He shouts the last part out loudly, face reddening in frustration, and from afar, a couple of birds grew alarmed at Namjoon's shout and fluttered up into the air, letting out squawks as they flew.

Moment later, two deer race past him, nearly running him over, and Namjoon screams in shock.

"What the hell!" He spits, tripping over himself and landing face first into the snow, shrieking at the cold. He stands up, shakes his head and raises his hands. "No, fuck this, fuck the woods, fuck Seokjin, fuck ever—"

Namjoon freezes when he walks forward and spots a group of abnormally huge wolves pawing around at a spot, seemingly agitated. They were growling at each other, as if speaking, and Namjoon recognizes one of them instantly.

His eyes well up with tears and he rushes forward.

"S-Seokie!"

-

"I swear I heard some deer around here!"

"Are you sure you're not hallucinating? I can't even smell a trace of deer here. I can smell doves, though they won't be filling unless you're trying to feed Jimin's pups."

Seokjin groans and pushes his head out of the undergrowth. "You two stop bickering." He snaps, and the two wolves in front of him shut up. "We need to hunt. Yoongi's sick so the Hunter's won't have a very good advantage, and after that stupid trial shit I am starving."

The wolf to the left of Seokjin nods. "Aren't you glad that you're still the Alpha, though? I was convinced that you were going to get kicked off the throne."

"Our ancestors are not so foolish," Seokjin responds, sitting back. "Joi, see if you can pick up some scents around here."

Joi nods, getting up. She turns, and is about to trod behind into the bushes when the three of them hear quick footsteps, followed by a high-pitched squeak of, "Seokie!"

Seokjin's eyes widen, and he turns to see Namjoon, face red, running towards him with his cheeks dripping with tears. Shocked, he lets Namjoon leap into his arms and the human breaks down crying on his lap, his face burying into his chest, and Seokjin just makes a weird noise out in shock. He shifts into his human form quickly, and Namjoon curls against his chest.

"I-I was s-super worried y-you weren't gonna come h-home so I w-was out for like hours t—trying to find you and y—I didn't know wh-where the camp was and I just had t-to and I was super angry and tired and I jus—"

"Shush, shush, baby relax," Seokjin cuts him off and cradles him in his lap, cooing at just how tiny Namjoon seemed. "I was going to visit you tonight, baby...and then take you back to camp the next morning."

Namjoon hiccuped. "I m-missed you too much." He looked like a baby, eyes big and lips quivering, nose and cheeks red from the cold and Seokjin leans down to softly kiss him.

Namjoon's eyes close, and Seokjin grabs at the human's hips and kisses him harder, his eyebrows furrowing at the intensity of the kiss. Namjoon's hips stutter, and Seokjin begins to growl out, groping his tiny hips and before they could grow more heated, someone cleared their throat and Namjoon's eyes blinked open.

Seokjin turned around, panting, and rolled his eyes at the two werewolves that were awkwardly watching.

"Get back to camp!" Seokjin snapped, and the wolves stifled their laughter before padding away, and Seokjin whirls back around to stare into Namjoon's pretty, dark hazel eyes. "God, I just wanna fuck you up, baby..."

Namjoon shivers and pulls Seokjin close to him. "T-then do it."

Seokjin stills, and Namjoon softly runs his hands across Seokjin's bare shoulders, hips wiggling on his bare lap, and Namjoon smiles when he feels something hard poke against his sweatpants.

"F-fuck me then." Namjoon mumbles, and Seokjin's already throwing him over his back, shifting into his wolf form, and running back to camp.

Seokjin would never turn down the offer of a good fuck.

-

lol he getting some asssssdsdsssssss