18

The next day, Namjoon woke up in the comfort of his bedsheets. He was a little surprised, because he remembered falling asleep between the fluffiness of Seokjin's wolf legs, and waking up here was a slight disappointment.

He headed to school, hoping to catch sight of the werewolf teacher before class started, but he didn't see. So he studied in the library, went on his phone and boredly trudged to first period with a lingering mindset of wanting to go straight home and just ditching school.

"Jimin!" Namjoon looked up when he heard a familiar, deep voice. Heads turned along with his and Namjoon's eyes widened.

Was that...was that Taehyung?!

"Tae!" Jimin gasped, standing up from beside Seokjin, who Namjoon didn't notice was present, and the male wrapped an arm casually around his waist. "Wh-what brings you here?" Jimin's eyes sparkled with affection and Taehyung smiled gently, turning to Seokjin.

"Yes, what brings you here?" Seokjin growled, eyes flaring at the way the male touched Jimin so intimately, earning a couple of jealous looks from passing girls. Who wouldn't be, when an awfully handsome male that nobody has ever seen walks into school like he owns the place? "I thought I left you in charge of the pack?" He added in a lower tone, and the three didn't even notice Namjoon's presence a couple feet away.

"The pack will do fine. I left Jisoo in charge: I can't leave Jimin alone anymore." Taehyung had a eerily determined look on his face. "He is bearing my pups, after all." He softly rubbed Jimin's belly and Jimin looked down at his feet.

Seokjin's eyes flickered yellow and Namjoon flinched, a weird feeling crawling down his spine at the sight. "What? You're...you're pregnant?" He asked softly, and Jimin turned red.

Jimin licked his lips, looking at Taehyung and then back at Seokjin. "Uhm, Alpha, I can explain—really, I can—!"

But just then, the school bang clanged and Seokjin straightened up, his eyes glowing a soft yellow. But instead of excitement and praise at the fact of having new life in his pack, Namjoon only saw fear and despair, a sort of troubled look cast upon his face and Namjoon frowned.

Why is everyone so scared of Jimin having pups?

-

"Namjoon? Can you give me the answer to number three?"

Namjoon stared blankly at the board, his cheeks slowly turning red upon Seokjin's expectant and smirking gaze hidden behind the friendly smile. Other students began to turn and stare at him, and Namjoon opened his mouth, stuttering.

"U-uhm, n-negative two? Absolute value of...x minus, uhm, three? Plus five point two...?" Namjoon felt his face grow hot when Seokjin frowned.

"Not quite." Seokjin turned to Namjoon and drew closer to his desk and Namjoon stifled a squeak when Seokjin looked over his paper, a finger on his work, his eyes scanning the paper. "Are you sure you looked at the right notes?" He crouched down, and Namjoon turned even redder when the werewolf placed a hand casually on his thigh.

"Pft. Why is he acting so gay, look how red he is."

"Isn't he gay?"

"That's gross."

"That's cute as fuck bitch shut up." (don't act like u aren't that one kid in class that supports the gays.)

"Mm. Yeah, I think you forgot the first step..."

Seokjin stood up and smiled. "You should come in for tutoring after school. Three to six pm, alright kid?"

Namjoon was at a loss for words, not missing the way he squeezed his thigh gently and walked away.

Class continued, and the bell rang. Namjoon attempted to scurry out of the room but someone caught him and Namjoon turned back to see Taehyung, his expression bored. "Seokjin wants to speak to you, kid. Back in." Taehyung pulled him in and closed the door shut, walking over to a desk and leaning casually against it while Seokjin typed at a computer quickly, taking his glasses off and looking up at Namjoon with a sickeningly sweet smile that had him melting into a puddle of self-consciousness.

"Joonie," He purred and Namjoon felt a tickle in the back of his throat. Was he gonna sneeze? No. He hoped not. "You didn't do your homework."

Namjoon gulped and yet he still attempted to put up a tough act. "Uhm, of course I did. But why are you picking on me? Other students didn't do their work either..."

"Hush." Seokjin murmured, leaning back in the swivel chair and shaking his head. "As my future mate I'm disappointed, love. I expected you to be hard working."

"I-I was at your wolf camp place!" Namjoon exclaimed. "You're the one that took me there! So it's your fault." Namjoon mumbled stubbornly. "Not mine."

Seokjin laughed lightly and stood beside Namjoon. Namjoon took a step back and Seokjin forward. And it continued until Namjoon hit a wall and Seokjin was only inches apart from
his face.

"Did you just say," Seokjin raised a hand and trailed it ever so softly over his chin, "that introducing you to my pack was...my fault that you couldn't get your work done?"

Namjoon felt a weird, cold feeling trickle down his spine. "Y-...n-no, alpha..." he added in a soft whisper and Seokjin's eyes flared with pleasure at that statement.

"Say that again." Seokjin seemed to glow with an air of confidence. "Call me alpha again, baby."

Namjoon was frozen, locked into those beautiful yellow eyes. "Alpha," he breathed, the word foreign on his tongue but so right because of so many reasons. Seokjin made an excited noise and leaned forward to press his nose to Namjoon's neck and lick it softly, purring almost.

Namjoon's arms felt like jelly but he managed to wrap them around Seokjin's neck and bring him closer. "Oh, God, baby...let me mark you, you're driving me insane."

Namjoon let out a shaky moan and shook his head. "M'scared..."

"You don't have to be." Seokjin growled. "I'm not scary, love. I won't be. Never, not to you. Not to anyone, please." Seokjin's voice grew tighter and tighter and Namjoon felt a weird sort of energy from Seokjin. "Before it's too late, please."

"Alpha."

Seokjin instantly pulled away and met Taehyung's respectful gaze from behind. "Yes?" He muttered, looking offended as if he had just been interrupted, which he had been.

"You must get back to camp. Soon." Taehyung had a knowing look on his face and Seokjin let out an exasperated sigh and nodded, pulling away from the red-faced Namjoon. "Jimin is growing tired nowadays and it's my duty to make sure he's healthy. Let's go."

Namjoon croaked out softly. "Wait! Take me with you." He said sadly, and Seokjin stared at him, wide-eyed.

Namjoon leaned against Seokjin's chest and bit down on the teacher's flannel top, keeping it between his teeth and rubbing his cheek onto his shirt. "Take me with you please."

Seokjin turned bright pink and hugged Namjoon's waist at the adorable tone of voice.

"Okay."

-

sitting alone at lunch lol someone msg me