65

"Jisoo? Are you busy?"

Jisoo stopped bustling around her den and looked up briefly to see Tae teetering nervously at the entrance of her den. "Oh, Tae. No, I'm not too busy at the moment...what is it?"

Tae looked nervous. "Uhm, so y'know my Daddy's not at camp r'now. He went out to hunt with Uncle Yoonie," Tae hopped over and rolled over on the floor, stretching out his teeny paws. "So I woke up dis morning and Rose was already out playing with the other kids, but I slept in some more and I think something's wrong with my Mommy."

"With Jimin?" Jisoo blinked. She got up and followed Tae who had begun to get up and lead the way to Jimin and Taehyung's den. "How so?"

"I dunno. His body's super duper hot and he keeps like, kicking at stuff. And he keeps asking where my Daddy is and there's like this sugary rose smell." Tae nudged his way past the curtains and glanced at Jimin, who was shivering quietly in the corner besides the campfire, whimpering softly. "Maybe he has a fever?"

Jisoo looked down at Tae and smiled. "No, it's not a fever." She padded inside and sat besides Jimin, laying her hands on Jimin's tummy, feeling the soft skin there. The silver-haired male hissed softly and his eyes flickered a light blue, and Tae frowned, concerned. "You want to be a Healer when you're grown up, right?"

"Yeah," Tae's eyes shined.

"Well, you've gotta recognize these symptoms the most. It could be potentially dangerous if left untreated. He's going through something called heat, all omegas go through it once a month like a kind of cycle." Jisoo took Tae's paw and pressed it to Jimin's stomach. Despite the fact that Jimin was in his human form, Tae's ears still perked up expectantly.

"It's swollen." Tae yelped. "What's wrong? Is his stomach gonna explode?!"

"No, no," Jisoo laughed softly and nudged the pup out. "I'll teach you more about this when you're older. For now, go fetch Taehyung."

-

"Jimin! My little rose, I came as quickly as I could! But couldn't you have told me that you were going to be in heat? I would've cancelled all my plans and taken care of you if you were feeling sick."

Taehyung bustled into the room, shifting into his human form as he rolled across the ground, dropping a huge rabbit besides the campfire that he had hunted for dinner. He leaped across the den and scrambled to his feet, stopping besides Jimin who was soundly asleep. The smell of his heat was heavy on his tongue, and Taehyung sat down, smiling softly.

"Rose?" He murmured softly, and Jimin let out a tiny noise. "I'm here now..."

"A-alpha...?" Jimin mumbled and Taehyung snorted.

"No, it's me. Taehyung! I told you Seokjin's doing alright...he's in his den." Taehyung helped Jimin sit up and the omega sleepily snuggled back onto Taehyung's chest. "How're you feeling?"

Jimin rubbed his eyes and sniffed, smacking his lips together before suddenly shifting forward. Taehyung frowned, watching as Jimin shuffled on all fours before lifting his ass up, pressing his knees to the ground and resting his chin on his hands. Taehyung's eyes glimmered and Jimin's small, pink hole was all prepped and ready, gaping, puckering around air.

"Wan' you," Jimin mumbled, shaking his hips and the sub-alpha's eyes began to glow a dark green, and Jimin hitched when he felt Taehyung's large hands grip his hips. "P-please, Taehyungie..."

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and pressed his hips to Jimin's ass, leaning forward so his chest was pressing against his lover's back, his hands propped besides Jimin's head. His cock was already hard, poking and rubbing against Jimin's cheeks, and Taehyung smirked, biting Jimin's earlobe and making the smaller male flinch.

"How long have you waited?" His voice was strained, hoarse.

Jimin panted, trying to ignore the ache between his legs and his ass, the hot slick beginning to ooze from his hole eagerly. "S-since this mor-morning....couldn't even make an-any milk for the pups... was too t-tired..."

Taehyung's hands slid up to Jimin's swollen breasts and he groped them, eliciting tiny gasps and jerky movements from the male beneath. He instantly felt a hot liquid coat hjs hands as he rubbed at the omega's flowering nubs, flipping the boy over so that Taehyung could see his flushed face and cock.

The mere sight of Jimin like this, no matter how many times Taehyung has fucked marked and played with him, was enough to drive him wild. They could go on for hours, the entire night if Taehyung was in rut. So he took his time enjoying Jimin's body, leaning down to lap up at the sweet milk from his hardened nipples, before wrapping his lips around one and sucking.

"S-stop, t-that's for the pups." Jimin hitched and entangled his fingers into Taehyung's messy brown hair. "T-Taehyung!"

"God, every part of you tastes so fuckin' good," Taehyung groaned, rubbing his nose against his skin, inhaling his mate's scent. He arched his hips against Jimin's, flitting his gaze up to meet his, before gently moving his lower back to align his cock with Jimin's pulsing hole.

"Be-be gentle.." Jimin whispered. "You know it's been a while."

Taehyung smirked and pushed himself forward, slipping between his lover's throbbing walls and pulling back when it got too tight only to push back in again almost instantly. Jimin jerked and, with wide eyes, his hands flew up to Taehyung's shoulders.

"I'm always gentle with you, my rose."

-

vmin smut for y'all next chap