8

"Sorry about that."

Seokjin fixed his tie as he approached Namjoon, and the younger shot up from his seat before running into Seokjin's embrace, surprising him. Namjoon's breathing was quick and panicked and Seokjin simply bathed in the younger's sweet rain-scent. "M-Mister K-Kim—"

"Are you okay? You seem afraid." Seokjin responded calmly, although the hairs on his skin were standing and he was itching to sink his fangs into Namjoon's neck to leave his mark already: if there really was competition out there then Seokjin would just have to swoon Namjoon first, mark him and impregnate him with his pups. "Do you need some water?"

"Mister Kim," Namjoon echoed, "why were you gone for so long?"

Seokjin frowned. "Why? Did my absence bother you?" He allowed the slightest bit of a smirk paint his lips. "Miss me that much?" He allowed his hands to rest at the younger's extremely small hips and he could nearly groan at how petite and soft they were...oh, how he wanted to slam his being into the boy's hole while gripping his wholesome hips...

Namjoon's breath hitched. "M...m-maybe..."

Seokjin removed Namjoon's shaky arms from around his waist and tipped Namjoon's chin up. "Well, I'm here now, cutie. Now stop panicking, and let's go pay for these."

-

Unsurprisingly, when the two returned to Namjoon's apartment, Namjoon fell asleep while sitting on the couch, waiting for Seokjin to finish cooking. The Sunday was almost over, and tomorrow would bring Monday. In a couple of weeks, the full moon would be in position and Seokjin would have to be careful as those weeks draw closer.

Seokjin stared down at Namjoon's soft face, his cheeks squished up against the sofa pillows. He was drooling a little, snoring softly, and Seokjin caressed his cheek without thinking.

The younger male whimpered softly in his sleep and Seokjin tensed up. Namjoon was incredibly sensitive, but in his sleep it was exemplified even more. So as Seokjin nuzzled his nose against Namjoon's collarbone, daringly letting his tongue dart out to lick the sweet flesh that he so desired to mark with his fangs, Namjoon's breathing quickened in his sleep and a little, prominent bulge appeared between Namjoon's long legs.

Seokjin smirked. Humans were so small and delicate, not to mention they taste like heaven. They were sensitive and emotional, the weirdest living thing that Seokjin had ever stumbled upon. And yet, this boy had managed to swoon him over with his innocent mindset and his cute looks.

"Ah, you are such a pretty specimen." Seokjin rumbled softly, reaching out to rub his slender fingers against Namjoon's crotch. Namjoon shifted around and Seokjin, with hooded eyes, sucked on his exposed shoulders lustfully. "You like that...?" he murmured as Namjoon whimpered again and rutted his hips upward. "My hands on your cute little cock?"

The sexual tension was clouding the air, even if Namjoon was asleep. Seokjin so desperately wanted to mate him, take him for himself. Although werewolves were usually very selfless, when it came to mating, they could become as selfish as they desired. So Seokjin's hormones had become doubled; the fact that competition could be just above the horizon had Seokjin's skin crawling with annoyance. He hoped Namjoon was dumb enough to fall head over heels over Seokjin and agree to be mated and marked, but he should know the boy was highly intelligent, just a little confused when it came to numbers.

But as much as Seokjin wanted to see Namjoon orgasm, see his pretty sleeping face scrunch up in pleasure as his body let go, he could smell the garlic toast he left in the oven begin to cloud the air, so he stood, removing his hands from Namjoon's crotch and ruffling the boy's hair.

"Wake up, Namjoon." Seokjin shook his shoulder a little and Namjoon opened his eyes sleepily. "Dinner has been made."

Seokjin smiled softly down as the boy rubbed his eyes and Namjoon stared up silently at Seokjin. After a while, Seokjin began to frown and helped Namjoon sit up. "Is something wrong?"

Namjoon pursed his lips. He ducked his head when Seokjin reached out a hand and, as if a knife had been stabbed through his chest, Seokjin withdrew his hand, a hurt expression on his face. This was his future mate and he had just rejected his offer of petting him, of touching him. Only a couple of seconds ago the future seemed prominent.

"Ah. Well."

Seokjin settled down for a bit. He scratched the back of his head, wiped his lips awkwardly. He stared at Namjoon and the younger stared back intensely, before Seokjin curled his lip and thrusted his head forward, attaching their lips together.

Namjoon was obviously not expecting that, as the younger squeaked and gasped dramatically into Seokjin's mouth, hands shooting up to wrap almost instinctively around Seokjin's neck. "M-Mister Kim..." he mumbled, and Seokjin pressed against him harder, tongue slipping within the younger's mouth and causing him to moan.

"Why are you acting this way?" Seokjin growled, a bit of his alpha-like qualities springing to the surface. He was used to everyone obeying him without question that he had forgotten humans had their own sense of morals. "Do you defy against my will? If I so desire to touch you, you will let me touch you."

Namjoon squeezed his arms around Seokjin's body, gasping loudly as Seokjin suckled and licked at his neck. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't expect...to wake up with a b-boner..." He closed his eyes and bit down on his lip when he felt Seokjin's crotch press against his. The position was so erotic, so tense, full of want and lust. But at the same time Namjoon was freaking out; what happened if people found out he had slept with his teacher?

He pushed Seokjin away, eyes scrunched shut in fear of seeing his teacher's expression of disappointment or confusion. "T-this is wrong..." Namjoon whispered. He opened his eyes slowly, expecting to see Seokjin guilty, but he froze up.

"M-Mister Kim?" Namjoon whispered, mouth agape as he stared in fright at the frightening appearance of his teacher. "W-what...?"

"Namjoon...have you ever heard of werewolves?"