69

Nobody noticed Namjoon had entered the camp grounds until they heard both him and Seokjin doing it inside of the closed den, and Jisoo literally jumped out of her skin in shock when she was passing by and heard him dirty-talking to Namjoon.

"The hell?" Jisoo muttered, eyes big. "When did Namjoon get back?"

She walked away hurriedly when Namjoon screamed, and decided to go and organize her herbs with Chaeyoung instead.

"P-please S-Seokie!"

Seokjin pulled back from kissing his mate and licked his lips, smirking. "Please what? You know I like it when you use your words."

"C-cum i—inside of me, p-please." Namjoon squeaks out, his body flushed slightly as Seokjin smirks and presses his palms to Namjoon's tummy. "Come on, Seok..."

Seokjin feels the head of his cock against the soft flesh of Namjoon's tummy. "God...you're just so tiny you can't even take my cock unless it's all the way in here..." Seokjin massages Namjoon's lower abdomen and slides his hand onto the head of Namjoon's cock, making his thighs tremble and hips jerk.

Tiny desperate whimpers escape Namjoon's lips, and the human is gripping Seokjin's arms in desperation, hole clenching around around Seokjin's thick girth, his cock being rubbed and pleasured by Seokjin's skillful hands.

"Yeah, keep singing that pretty song for me," Seokjin purrs out, softly dragging his lips across Namjoon's front, relishing the sweet taste of his flesh on his tongue, leaving wet kisses on his body, painting his body with a canvas of pleasurable bruises. "Let's see how long you can last with Alpha's cock inside of you, hm?"

Namjoon hitches and whines. "P-please—jus-just move!"

And Seokjin does just that, rolling his hips forward. He props Namjoon's legs onto his shoulders, leaning his upper body forward while angling his hips so that he could feel Namjoon's prostate with every thrust in, feeling the trembles of him beneath him.

"Leaking everywhere..." Seokjin murmurs, expression strained as he plays with the precum soaking his abdomen, dripping lewdly onto the furs along with Namjoon's slick. It's messy, getting absolutely everywhere, a strong aroma of something so incredibly sweet and enticing clouding the air. "My messy little human..."

"A-ah," Namjoon moans loudly, eyes hooded, rolling to the back of his head with every snapping thrust in. Seokjin's relentless, the stamina of a wolf helps him to be able to almost endlessly just rut inside of him, his hips pounding at a pace that no human would ever be able to keep up for an amount of time this long.

And he makes sure no part of his body is left untouched, dragging his slick-soaked fingers across his thighs, his chest, hips, even gripping his neck and messily kissing his mate, drooling down their chins as the sweet succulent juice of Namjoon's slick continues to be used as some sort of lewd, messy flavor between their lips.

"I-I'm gonna cum," Namjoon squeaks out, panting. He repeats it in a mantra, breathy moans, high-pitched whimpers and his cock is twitching, thighs shaking.

Breathlessly moaning, Seokjin straightens up and pulls Namjoon closer to him, slamming forward. Namjoon's breathing quickens, shallow and squeaky, before he finally releases onto his chest with an embarrassed moan, legs shaking, fists curling.

"Ngh—!" Namjoon curls forward abruptly when Seokjin curves himself forward, burying himself in and growling lowly into his neck, a rumbling noise erupting from his chest. "S-Seok—oh, Alpha..."

Seokjin tangles his fingers into Namjoon's hair and tugs at his locks, and Namjoon whimpers out when he feels Seokjin beginning to knot into him, feeling the stinging stretch, eyes welling up with tears.

"Fuck, Namjoon..." Seokjin growls, hands and arms wrapped around his mate, holding him closely to himself as he releases, filling him with his thick, hot cum. "Fuck, baby...taking me so good..."

Namjoon's muscles clench and he drawls out a whine. "A-alpha..."

Seokjin heaves a breath, dropping his hips and Namjoon jolts, eyes widening as the werewolf cums almost endlessly inside of him, his stomach swelling slightly at the amount. Seokjin watches, feeling a strong sense of pride overcome his senses, and like all wolves, he finds himself doing the first thing that they do when they're proud.

He licks Namjoon's face.

-

"So. You're back."

Namjoon's bundled up in several furry blankets, sitting outside at the camp while the pack around him was bustling in life, the smell of meat cooking and the fireplace tingling Namjoon's senses, giving him the impression that it really seemed like they were all just a bit family going camping.

"Y-yeah," Namjoon shyly looks down at his bowl of cup ramen, which Jimin had secretly bought last week and the wolf was sitting besides Namjoon also slurping on his own bowl of noodles, and Taehyung was just curiously poking at Jimin's food, having never tried human food before. "S'nice to be back... everything's fine with Seokjin a-and the whole court stuff, right?"

Jimin snickers. "Trial, Namjoon. He was put on Trial. I guess you could say it is kinda similar to humans and their weird system of courts and stuff...but yeah. Seokjin's in the clear: the elder's aren't too happy about him remaining on the throne, but the pack is ecstatic, and when they saw you—excuse me, heard you,"

Namjoon blushes.

"Well, we were all just in a pretty good mood." Jimin nods, and he looks over at where Taehyung is trying to take a single noodle from Jimin's cup, nose twitching. "Do you want something?" He snaps, and Taehyung licks Jimin's fingers.

"The meat is cooked, Joon."

Namjoon turns around, nose red and he smiles widely when he sees Seokjin, in all his naked glory, holding a plate of freshly cooked and seasoned meat and a separate bowl of soup. "I know one measly bowl of ramen won't cut it."

Namjoon giggles. "Thanks, Seokjin... but, aren't you gonna eat?"

Seokjin nods, jerking his head up when he sees a young werewolf pad over, dragging a whole deer over and plopping it in front of Seokjin. The young werewolf beams when Seokjin says something to him in the language that Namjoon doesn't understand, bows to Namjoon, and trots away to join his friends under a canopy of leaves. "Dinner is served." He smirks and tears a leg off.

Namjoon makes a face and turns away. "That's disgusting."

"Yes, you wouldn't understand, little human." Seokjin teases, bringing Namjoon close to his side. "If you were a werewolf, you'd know this is one of the best things in the world to taste."

Namjoon scoffs and takes a sip of his broth.

"Actually," Seokjin munches on a mouthful of his food, a sly smile making its way onto his lips, "you're a lot better to taste than anything else." He squeezes Namjoon's hips and gropes Namjoon's ass, and almost instantly upon the alpha's touch, Namjoon feels a bit of slick ooze out of him, his cheeks flushing. Seokjin notices and leans down to carefully bite Namjoon's ear, whispering: "Oh? Slicking just from a little touch?" He chuckles and sucks a spot on Namjoon's neck.

"I'm always up for round two, baby."

Namjoon chokes on his broth.

-

its chapter 69, i couldn't resist okay ??