24

"Seokjin..."

"I said no."

Namjoon let out a whine, slumping back in the seat of the luxury car that Seokjin drove. When asked where he had gotten such a thing, Seokjin calmly said that he had stolen it. Namjoon didn't ask any further questions, he just stayed quiet, and a tense silence overtook the car.

"Is this because of Mei?"

Seokjin's grip on the wheel tightened, and Namjoon had guessed he had chosen the right question to ask, because Seokjin pulled over and slammed on the brakes, making Namjoon huff out a surprised breath, and his head was turned over by a firm grip on his chin and cheeks, and Namjoon looked up at the werewolf. His eyes were a smoldering red and Namjoon blinked, surprised.

"He is the least of your concerns." Seokjin growled, and pulled Namjoon in to harshly kiss against the human's lips. Namjoon squeaked, his hands pressing flatly against Seokjin's chest to push away, but suddenly, his hands dropped to his lap and he responded to the heavenly kiss, moaning.

"That's right," Seokjin growled, returning to the kiss,
speaking through it with a tone of such dominance that Namjoon was slowly turning more weak in his grip. "Fuck, that's a fucking good boy," he grabbed Namjoon's head and pulled him closer, the hot noises of their kiss filling the car, "good boy...." He reached down and gently squeezed his ass, growling.

"Seokjin..." Namjoon panted, squeezing his thighs together as Seokjin finally pulled away, licking his lips of the sweet remnants of Namjoon's saliva. "A-Alpha...?"

Seokjin groaned, his red eyes fading to a lustful yellow. "Let's finish this at your place, eh?"

-

Namjoon ended up sleeping on the ride back before Seokjin could made any sexual moves. Disappointed, the werewolf carried Namjoon up into his apartment room
nonetheless, setting him down on the bedsheets that were a little too cold and small for his liking.

The werewolf ended up leaving him a tiny note and leaving, as he had to go back to school and help set up the coming homecoming dance. It was Seokjin's first time attending a 'homecoming' and Seokjin was interested.

Of course, there were still two days left before the dance actually took place and Seokjin had time to do his research.

And somehow coax Jimin to go and convince Namjoon to, too.

-

"Homecoming?"

Jimin tossed a popcorn into his mouth and looked up at Namjoon who was looking up from the laptop on his lap in shock. "I've never been there..."

"It's haunted theme," Jimin grinned, "which is perfect for me, I don't even need a costume! I can just tuck out my ears and tails and bam: werewolf!"

Namjoon frowned. "But can you actually do that?" Jimin shrugged and Namjoon hummed. "Eh...I don't think I wanna go."

Jimin crunched down hard on a kernel. "No way, bitch! You're coming whether you like it or not!"

Namjoon shook his head, slumping into the pillows and typing up his essay boredly. "What's even the point of going? Isn't it a dance? I can't dance." The human expertly caught a popcorn in his hand as Jimin threw it over and ate it. "Besides, how many people will even be going?"

Jimin curled up into a tiny ball and Namjoon blinked when a pair of fluffy grey ears appeared as if unfolding from his head. "Uh—I dunno. But Seokjin's going, so why won't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Namjoon turned bright red and looked down at his laptop screen again. "C'mon, baby, let's go!"

"First of all, don't call me baby," Namjoon snickered, "and second of all, it's twenty bucks, who has money for that?"

Jimin tossed a rolled up twenty dollar bill at Namjoon, smirking. "From your sugar daddy, Seokjin." He rolled out of his ball and behind his ass perked up a wagging, fluffy tail and Namjoon was amazed for a moment before yeeting the bill back. He crossed his arms and huffed.

"No way! I don't need that kinda stuff, honest." Namjoon raised both hands only to make a weird strangled noise as the bill hit him back square in the face. "What the?!"

"Just take it boo," Jimin rolled his eyes and hopped up onto the bed, and Namjoon could notice his tummy showing, slightly bigger than normal, and his usual abs had softened to pudgy, squishy flesh. "Even I'm going, and I'm pregnant!"

Namjoon frowned, looking down and typing with his cheeks still red. "No, I'm...uh, busy." Namjoon lied and ignored Jimin. The bill was discarded at his side and Jimin slyly took it back and slipped a weird, black and orange card into Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon jerked and pulled it out and stared at it and his eyes bulged.

"Whatever, if you don't want the money, I'll keep it. I bought you a ticket anyways." He winked and blew a kiss. Namjoon gaped.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Namjoon whispered in complete shock, staring at the ticket in sudden panic. "I don't have anything to wear! Costumes? What kind of fucking costumes?!"

"Relax, I got you a suit." He threw a pair of clothing at him that seemed like it materialized out of nowhere. "And, you don't need a costume." His ears flicked. "Now stop panicking and sleep. I'm exhausted."

Namjoon's face squashed up and the human closed his laptop and snuggled into Jimin's side. "Don't you have to go back?" Namjoon whispered when Jimin flipped off the lights, and Namjoon held onto Jimin a little tighter.

He felt Jimin shrug nonchalantly and Namjoon tucked his nose into the blankets. "Taehyung said I could stay at yours for tonight. I was pretty sure he got tired of me stinking up the cafe with my scent: damn, being pregnant makes me really horny."

Namjoon laughed. "What the fuck?"

Jimin hushed him and closed his eyes. "You'll understand when you have kids."

And Namjoon, confused, didn't have the chance to ask why in the world Namjoon would ever have kids.

-

i rlly wanna write joon and seok @ homecoming, mostly bc i had homecoming dance tonight as well and was super inspired but also bc daddy seokjin is hot and imagine him all dressed up in the corner in pure black, his hair all done and him staring at namjoon as the little bubble danced shyly and cutely with jimbles, oof i'm already uwuing.

and then imagine things going smexyyyyyyyy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

okie bye bye goodnight i am exhausted