66

"Nyah—Taehyung! I told you not to—not to go that roughly until I s-say so!"

Taehyung stilled his hips, lips curled as Jimin fell back onto the furs, panting heavily with his legs spread out, Taehyung's hips plush against Jimin's, his cock completely buried into the omega's walls. The den stunk of sex, and Jimin had to close his eyes and take a couple of quick breaths to recollect himself while Taehyung smirked, but you could see his chest rising and falling in anticipation to completely consume Jimin again.

"Y-you can go now." Jimin mumbled shyly after a moment and Taehyung chuckled, smoothing his hands down Jimin's sides, raking his fingernails across the flat expanse of Jimin's tummy.

"O-oh," Jimin squeaked out, hands curling into a paw-like position, his toes curling in pleasure as Taehyung leaned down to groan softly into his mate's ear. "T-Taehyu—"

"Shh, rose..." Taehyung purred sweetly, lips parting as he pressed a wet kiss beneath Jimin's ear, the omega's hole clenching deliciously around Taehyung's length. "I'll take good care of you, yeah?"

"Y-yeah," Jimin whimpered, eyes big. His hands slipped up against Taehyung's chest and rubbed against his abs, before he slid them up and gripped Taehyung's shoulders tightly with each firm thrust given into his sensitive hole.

"Fuck," Taehyung growled out, and Jimin's breath hitched, his skin tingling, his cock throbbing, leaking messily between their chests. "You're always so tight...no matter how many times I'll end up fucking into you like this."

Jimin moaned out quietly and rested his head against the furs propped beneath him, drool spilling between his lips. "G-go faster..." He whispered out, pupils dilated, gaze blurry.

"Oh, I will, just be patient." Taehyung rumbled, a smirk fleeting across his features as he grabbed Jimin's legs and tossed them over his shoulder, and began violently pounding into his mate.

Jimin's cries of pleasure could be heard from outside their little den, and mothers outside glared at the source of the noise before hurrying their pups back into the dens. Jisoo and Seokjin, who were resting outside with Rose and Tae, quickly glanced knowingly at each other and beckoned Tae and Rose inside of Seokjin's cave, ignoring Rose's question of why their parents were being so noisy.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" Jimin squeaked out, hips rolling back eagerly to Taehyung's rough thrusts. "S-so b-big...T-Taehyungie y-you're so b-big!"

Taehyung chuckled against Jimin's mating mark and groaned. "Am I? Not used to my size, even after all those decades of being together?" He stilled his pace and took a moment to breathe, pulling Jimin closer in a comfortable position.

A broken whimper escaped Jimin's lips with that motion, the feel of Taehyung's big cock throbbing inside of him. His own smaller member, all hard and red against his tummy, twitched and suddenly released pearly white liquid messily over himself, surprised moans emitting from Jimin's thick lips.

"Oh, shit, rose," Taehyung snickered and Jimin flushed, jerking his hips up, "coming already?" His large hand wrapped neatly around Jimin and pumped him, sliding his fingers along the sides and playing with the slit.

"I-it's been a while, stop making fun of me." Jimin retorted, and mewled when Taehyung rolled forward.

"Alright, you've had your fun." Taehyung said, arching forward and pulling slowly out. "Now stay still, rose...I'm not done yet."

-

Six hours later, and after a lot of cuddles and endless fucking, Jimin was found panting heavily, heat-drunk, stomach swollen as Taehyung continued pumping liters of his cum inside of him, collapsing forward onto his knees as his knot swelled and Jimin couldn't even moan anymore, just wiggled his hips and rolled over, legs raised.

"Jesus, you're all full," Taehyung commented with a grin, rubbing Jimin's swollen tummy proudly. "You take me so well, rose."

Jimin whined. "S'warm."

"Yeah? All warm and full of my cum, huh?" The sub-alpha laughed and laid down, pulling Jimin against his chest and cuddling into him. "I know you like these moments the best, rose...all fucked out and filled to the brim with my cum. You'd take this treatment over cuddles any time, wouldn't you, my dirty little baby?"

Jimin's cheeks heated up and his gaze diverted, all while Taehyung just continued to tease and laugh. "S'not like you don't like it either!" He snapped back and Taehyung snickered. Jimin's eyes narrowed, and the omega gritted his teeth before rolling his hips back, and Taehyung choked.

Jimin swiftly kicked off the ground and spun around, sitting up and hooking his legs beneath Taehyung so that now he was on top of him, his knot still inside, his tummy still full and warm with cum. Jimin's eyes flickered blue, and he pouted before snapping his hips forwards and backwards.

"J-Jimin—rose, you k-know my knot is s-sensitive—" Taehyung's eyes widened in panic and Jimin growled in response. "Baby—"

Let's just say it took a lot more than just promises for kisses and cuddles to bring Jimin back down from riding on Taehyung's knot.

-

shit smut but i'mmmm not good at writing smut so it's all good