38

gimme gimme comments plsss OwO

-

The blizzard was going strong, and night was slowly advancing on the small group of wolves that were out scouting for Namjoon.

Eventually, Jisoo declared Namjoon lost, and reluctantly picked up the pack and began their hard journey home through the blizzard, before they made it home where the rest of the pack was waiting expectantly.

Taehyung was the first to approach them, in his human form, gaze solemn. "Did you not find him?" He asked in disbelief, fear flitting across his features briefly.

Jisoo shook her head, looking away. "The blizzard washed away what was left of his scent."

Taehyung growled. "So what? We just leave it at that? What about the prophecy? Our ancestors promised that Namjoon was the one, and without him he'll hurt Ji—" Taehyung cut himself off with a choked sob. "He'll hurt us."

Jimin, who was sitting a respectful distance back, hung his head shamefully as if this was all his fault. The omega  got up, eyes watery, his skin flushed red as if he were embarrassed, and he cupped his swollen belly before bursting into squeaky sobs and hiding away in his den.

Taehyung turned around in surprise, gaping, before loping into the den after his mate. Jisoo clenched her jaw and turned, staring at the sky where the sun was beginning to set quickly, even though they couldn't see it due to the blizzard, the sky was growing dark And as if on cue, Seokjin, who was in his human form, shuddered and with a groan he collapsed onto the snowy floor.

The entire pack freaked out. Fear-scent clouded the air as the mother's snatched their pups by their scruffs and stowed them away in their dens, others began growling in fear. Tails were tucked between legs, ears flattened as Seokjin attempted to control himself, but ultimately failed. Werewolves shifted early, others late, but instead of going out and running freely like they were supposed to on the full moon...

Seokjin's pack all hid in terror in their dens at their alpha.

-

Namjoon stared out of Mei's makeshift cave sorrowfully, staring up at the full moon that would be heavy in the sky anxiously. What would happen to Seokjin now that he wasn't there to calm him? Would the elder lash out again at his pack? At Jimin?

"Don't you worry yourself, pretty." Mei rasped from behind him, and Namjoon huffed before pulling the blankets around his naked body tighter over himself. The blizzard was still going hard, whooshing and whirling teasingly. No human would be able to survive this blizzard. "Mm. I can feel myself beginning to transform."

Namjoon turned around, eyes cold. "I hope you die on your way out." He hissed, voice barely a whisper.

Mei smirked, looking away. "I'm going out for the night. Don't even try to escape: either other werewolves will get you first, or the blizzard will turn you into a popsicle for the crows."

But the purple-haired male just scowled, scrunching his nose up in protest. The werewolf turned with a groan, body convulsing before in a blink of an eye, he was now in his humongous wolf form.

The male nudged Namjoon's back with his snout and growled. He shot Namjoon a look with his fierce dark eyes, and Namjoon returned it bravely.

Mei kicked his hind legs back powerfully, and with one leap out of the cave, he was gone.

An uncomfortable silence filled his ears and, suddenly having a panic attack, the human began to wail.

Tears bubbled from his eyes, streaming down his cheeks as he was attacked with emotion. He sniffled and sobbed, biting his nails as snot ran down his nose, tears wetting his blanket heavily. How was Namjoon going to go home? Would they eventually forget about him? Would Namjoon really have to submit to Mei at some point in his life if he stayed?

All those thoughts made Namjoon cry even louder, even heavier, and his chest began to hurt. The human fell to his side, the blanket falling to expose his pretty skin and body to the cold air, but he didn't care. His body was wracked with hiccups, choked sobs, and Namjoon curled his legs into his chest out of misery.

"I-I don'—don' wanna b-be h-here a-any—anymore!" Namjoon wailed out, trembling. "I wa-wan—wanna g-g-go h-home!"

And as Namjoon cried himself to sleep that night, far away in the distance, a group of rather pretty females perked up.

"Hey," one asked softly, her blonde hair filtering over her eyes prettily, "do you hear that? That...crying?"

Another nodded. "It sounds like a human. That's odd. Hunans aren't in this forest this late at night."

The other snorted. "Humans shouldn't be in the forest at all in these parts! They can only get so far before they're swallowed up by those Sirens."

"But these noises seem pretty desperate." The blonde whimpered.

"Look, we're on our way to visit Jisoo right now, Lisa. We can't save a damn human from drowning in a Siren's kiss, now let's go."

"Wait!" Lisa gasped, eyes brightening. The other two groaned, turning around at their friend. "The human just said Seokjin!"

"Seokjin? Damn, Lisa. I thought your hearing was supposed to be good."

Lisa pouted and shook her head abruptly. "No, I'm not lying! He's calling out for Seokjin!"

"Then isn't this important?" The brunette besides Lisa piped up. "We have time to check out Seokjin's new mate later...let's see why this human is calling out for him."

"Seokjin's new mate is more important than some random human!" The black-haired snapped, but Lisa and the brunette were always zipping away in the direction of the sobbing human.

-

oh shit what the fuck bro man