48

After a long time of mingling with a bunch of people and dealing with Seokjin and werewolves and being in camp really took it out of Namjoon.

So he found himself relaxing by himself, and he was quite content with that. Being able to just sit back outside of a convenience store, a bowl of empty cup ramen, a bottle of peach soda that he sipped occasionally as he snuggled back into himself and his huge marshmallow jacket, cheeks pink.

He let out a sigh of happiness, extremely giddy as he got up from his place, capping his soda and stowing it away in his messenger bag, tossing his empty ramen cup away before walking down the sidewalks. He dispersed into the huge crowds of people bustling, the ear-warming chatter of humans talking in low voices, others loud. People screaming into their phones or texting hastily, earphones plugged in to separate themselves from reality.

It was a moment Namjoon forgot was so blissful, just being able to walk without being watched, judged. He could melt away into the river of other people, let his mind float and his body move forward. He didn't know where his destination was, but in moments like these, he believed his body would lead him to the one place it desires to be.

So when he ended up at the edge of the forest, lips parted, eyes wide with quiet shock at the figure that was waiting for him at the end of the forests dark undergrowth, he realized.

That this world had a lot more hidden to it than what he thought he knew.

"Don't ask. Just let it happen, and please, let me explain after."

-

Seokjin screamed when Jisoo came in with a tray of hot tea and medicines. He wailed like a child and kicked out his legs in protest when Jisoo tried to feed him the fucking tea, and she pulled away with a huff when she realized she couldn't find a way to feed the stubborn alpha.

"Namjoon's not here!" Jisoo snapped. "Which means that you have to take these herbs!"

Seokjin let out a weird crying noise. "But I don't want to!"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and looked back at the tiny pup that was watching from the darkness. "Are you sure you want to be a Healer after witnessing your great and noble Alpha cry over a cup of medicine?"

The tiny pup nodded eagerly, coming into the light and hopping forward with a mouthful of sweet-smelling leaves. Seokjin blinked in surprise. Since when the fuck did Taehyung come back to life? And in such a tiny version...?

"Hi!" The pup squeaked. "M'name is Tae!"

Seokjin was still trying to piece everything together. If Taehyung had revived somehow and come back in a form this tiny, how was he going to help Jimin in any way? Taehyung was big and strong and muscular, intelligent and wise, the only reason why Seokjin let him become second in command instead of Mei, so...

"Jimin is my Mommy, so he lemme be a Healer! They said I can't train yet so m'just watching Jisoo-noona do her job so I have a grasp of what m'gonna learn!"

Seokjin let out a long "oh" noise, and Jisoo shoved the herbs into his mouth as he did so. Seokjin began choking and Tae squeaked, eyes big, but Seokjin eventually had to chew and swallow the bitterly disgusting leaves.

"That is disgustsigng!" Seokjin mumbled, spitting the last word out.

"I don' think the herbs taste all dat bad!" Tae said chirpily, dropping the aromatic leaves in his jaws and pushing them forward. Seokjin instantly gobbled them up and Tae giggled. "You're funny."