12

"You're late today, Namjoon."

Namjoon teetered nervously towards his seat at Seokjin's expression. Usually, he'd be greeted with a warm loving smile when he came in, late or early, into the classroom. Seokjin would say in the sweetest voice how it was okay to be late, but today he seemed a little colder and maybe even a tiny bit sad. Namjoon took a deep breath and sat down at his seat, thighs clenching, his palms sweating with fear. He had never been good with being the center of attention, and he had problems with anxiety and panic attacks and his asthma.

"Y-yeah," Namjoon squeaked, willing himself to calm down, ears burning bright red as his voice came out so high and a couple of girls giggled mockingly behind him. "I-I was, ah, busy."

"What, jerking off in the shower?" A girl behind him snickered and Namjoon tucked his hands tightly into his thighs, biting his lip and looking down at his papers. He most definitely was not doing such a sinful thing in the shower, but he had woken up with a sore bottom and nausea, and although he planned on skipping school, he toughed it up, ate a painkiller and came anyways, a little eager to see his teacher even after knowing he was a werewolf. "Not a great excuse but I guess since not everyone's gay, you gotta please yourself somehow."

Namjoon felt a lump in his throat grow and he stared down at his fingers and he flinched when he felt manicured fingers scrape down his back. He tensed up his shoulders and squeezed his eyes shut as warm, salty liquid began to fill his eyes.

"That's enough girls." Seokjin cut them off sharply and the girl sighed dreamily behind Namjoon. "Jee, I said enough."

The cold, dainty fingers curling against Namjoon's head and into his hair pulled back and Namjoon shivered in disgust. "Yes, Mister Kim, I'm sorry." She giggled, "I won't do it again."

"I wouldn't think so." He responded coldly, sending one last glare to Namjoon. Namjoon felt a stab of shame and embarrassment, and even a little bit of fear. What had he done? Did he catch him doing something wrong? He hadn't really done anything to anger the older, did he? Well, he was touching himself that one time...and maybe he hadn't been so quiet as to voice his pleasures and the explicit thoughts he had been thinking of as he brought himself up to climax.

"Namjoon, please see me after class. Anyways," Seokjin clapped his hands together and tugged at his shirt collar, "flip to page two-twenty six and start on that warmup."

Needless to say, Namjoon spent most of the class just staring down blankly at his paper.

-

"What did I say about talking about my identity?"

Namjoon breathed harshly into Seokjin's neck as the teacher pressed his chest intimidatingly against his, his built and hard body pressing against Namjoon's. Causing him to mewl and gasp as Seokjin almost possessively dug his nails into Namjoon's inner thighs, his legs trembling.

Pullawaypullawaypullaway

But Seokjin's scent was just so good and Namjoon felt himself wrapping his arms around Seokjin's broad shoulders, thrusting his hips up and whimpering submissively. His powerful arms massaged his legs and ran up his back, dipping into his pants and the moment his warm hands made contact with the front of Namjoon's boxers, he choked out and threw his head back, eyes shut.

"You little slut," Seokjin growled, and when he pressed his lips against his, Namjoon opened his eyes and saw gold bleed into the soft brown of the elder's eyes. "Jimin's mated. You're mine, and you have to stop flirting with other wolves because I'll get jealous and I can't help myself around you."

Namjoon bucked his hips down and bit his lip, plush against Seokjin's. The older was rutting his hips forward onto Namjoon's thigh, one of his legs lifted up and hooked around the teacher's waist, while his hands played and toyed with Namjoon's stiff cock, smirking as the front dampened and Namjoon jerked forward with a quiet moan.

"So soon?" Seokjin growled, knowing that although the student had just ejaculated in the classroom, a premise that should definitely not be a place for sexual activities, he continued to grope the front of his boxers and continued to thrust his hips forward onto Namjoon's thighs.

"Mm...ngh, S-Seokjin please..." Namjoon gasped, burying his face deeper and shuddering as he felt Seokjin tense up and cum all over his bare thighs, his pants rolled up from Seokjin's tight grip. The warm, creamy liquid spattered across his honey skin and Namjoon flopped onto Seokjin's body, eyes closed and expression scrunched up cutely.

Seokjin took a couple of deep breaths and pulled back.

"I guess I'm staying at yours again tonight."

-

hhnn i'm just reloading most of the chapters rn but there will be a chapter that i changed up and that's when the plot will develop, but at least everything's edited now lol