70

this book is slowly coming to an end :( maybe like 5-10 more chapters ??

-

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I know you wouldn't be able to withstand more of me." Seokjin reaches over to boop Namjoon's nose, and the human blinks. "Make sure to eat up, my baby, you were so good today..."

Jimin gives Seokjin a weird look besides him. "Can you two like not, flirt, in, front, of me?"

Taehyung agrees, appearing out of nowhere while chewing on the raw ramen noodles like chips. "Yeah, it's gross."

Jimin's eyes widen. "What the fuck are you doing, Taehyung? I told you you have to cook it in hot water!"

Namjoon snorts, and Seokjin shakes his head while tucking Namjoon's hair back gently. The human beams at him before nomming on his noodles and meat, looking up and quietly watching the group of pups play excitedly in the corner, and that's when he realizes there's two kids that he hasn't noticed was there before.

"Oh my God," Namjoon gapes, "is that Tae and Rose?!"

Jimin pricks his ears and smiles shyly. "Yeah... aren't they adorable?! They shifted last night! Both of them, in the
bl of the night they shifted and the next morning I find myself with two little human-looking babies in my arms!"

"Holy shit," Namjoon breathes, and Seokjin frowns. "Tae looks just like Taehyung!"

Taehyung snorts, licking the ramen powder out of the packet. "Well, duh. That's why Jimin named him after me." The werewolf sneezes.

"They're adorable! And Rose looks like a girl version of Jimin..." Namjoon coos and he leans against Seokjin, resting his head on his shoulder. "We should have pups soon, too, Seokie..."

Seokjin chokes and grips Namjoon's hips, and Namjoon looks up to face him with an excited grin.

"Yeah," Seokjin breathes out softly, cupping his chin, "whenever you're ready of course... I'd fuck you all week
if I could see you swollen and fertile with my pups."

Namjoon laughs nervously. "D-does it take that much to have pups...?" He puts his hands on his stomach and glances at Jimin, who's giggling loudly as Taehyung screams about how his nose burns from accidentally inhaling the ramen powder packets.

Seokjin chuckles and shakes his head. "Just knotting you up a couple of times should be enough to get you to copulate." Namjoon's breath stills when he feels Seokjin's hands slide to his front, and he whimpers quietly. "Finish up that food, baby... I wasn't joking when I said I was ready for round two."

-

"Agh! Seokjin, I told you n-not to open the curtains when I'm bathing!"

Seokjin stares blankly as Namjoon clutches the bar of lavender soap in his hand as he rinses himself off in the hot water bath in Seokjin's den, the ivy above dripping cold droplets of water onto his head from Namjoon splashing out in panic.

"Drop the shy act," Seokjin chuckles and climbs into the huge bathtub besides him, "I just fucked you and you're being all sensitive."

Namjoon flushes and hands Seokjin the bar of soap when he asks for it. "S'embarrassing when you come in and I'm washing." Namjoon flushes even harder when Seokjin leans over and kisses his forehead. "S-stop..."

"Pretty baby," Seokjin smiles lovingly at him and pats his thigh, "you should never be embarrassed around me. I'll take care of you..."

Namjoon huffs and continues rinsing the soap out of his hair, before standing and grabbing the neatly folded towels on the side of the tub and drying his hair off, stepping out to clean off his body of the water.

"I'll be sleeping, Seok-ah," Namjoon mumbles shyly, and Seokjin raises a hand, motioning that he had heard, his eyes closed and head leaned back as he relaxed in the warm lavender-scented water. "When're you gonna come in bed?"

Seokjin shifts in the water and Namjoon sits back, the towel wrapped around his shoulders. "I need to go visit Jisoo for a moment after this bath, so you should just go to sleep first."

Namjoon nods and tucks his naked body underneath the heavy furs, snuggling back against the blankets that smelled like Seokjin. Eventually, his eyelids grew heavy, and after a couple of minutes, he fell asleep.

Seokjin blinks open his eyes once he hears Namjoon's breathing slow down, sitting up and shifting quickly into his wolf form, shaking the droplets of water out of his pelt. He trots out of the den, jogging over to Jisoo's den where he sees Tae organizing the herbs and leaves with a determined look in his dark green eyes. For some reason, Tae would have green eyes both in his human and wolf form. Jungkook, who was sitting besides him, found it quite adorable.

"Alpha!" Jungkook sits up, the apprentice wolf looking sheepish at being caught hanging out with Tae alone.

Seokjin smiles at him and lays his chin on top of Tae's head for a brief moment. "Have you guys seen Jisoo?"

"She's in the back," Tae responds chirpily. "But she said she's busy, and if anyone asks, then for me to handle them." Tae brushes his dark hair back and stands. "Is there anything you need, Uncle Seokjin?"

Seokjin blows out a tired breath and growls. He stares hard at Tae and Jungkook for a second, and gives up.

"Do... do you know how to identify a pregnancy yet?"

-

me while writing this in class: 🗿

my soul: ❤️❤️💘💓💓💓❤️💘💓💘