19

bitch

"He's back."

"What do you mean he's back? Why does he keep staying if he's not mated?"

"Do you think he's some sort of slut? Stealing our Alpha's attention for his own sick dream?"

To Namjoon, these comments sounded like the pretty whispers of an ancient language, and he stared in awe at the hushed voices of sick rumors and gossip that the poor male couldn't even understand, smiling and waving happily at every wolf that passed by. "Your pack is so big," Namjoon said up at Seokjin, who had shifted into a snowy pelted wolf before entering territory grounds because "it made him stronger."

"Yes, quite a bunch, aren't they?" Seokjin responded, nudging Namjoon closer and glancing back at Taehyung, the white and grey speckled wolf staring boredly forward with glowing emerald eyes. "Taehyung, you are excused to look after your mate. Take care of him, get him some food for tonight. He doesn't have to join the feast if he's too tired."

The speckled wolf nodded and began to trek off towards his den while Seokjin led Namjoon to his. "You can come here and sit." He swept Namjoon into his cave and Namjoon frowned. "I have to attend a feast tonight."

"I wanna come too." Namjoon mumbled, beginning to crawl out. Seokjin shook his head.

"You can't, you're not a part of the pack." Seokjin said, and Namjoon's eyes flashed with hurt.

"Let the boy come."

The two glanced over at the familiar voice and they spotted the dappled slender figure of Jisoo. She had a bundle of leaves at the front of her paws and she tipped her head. "I've already told Jimin to fix a warm meal for him. His maturing pups are healthy."

Seokjin stared at Jisoo and grunted. "Very well." He helped Namjoon up and scowled. "But I don't want to see anyone touching you. You belong to me."

Namjoon grinned and nodded. "Yes! I'll make sure of that."

"Follow me." He nudged Namjoon forward and the two walked side by side towards a large clearing, where a giant campfire sat in the middle. In front of it was a warm, happy looking Jimin cooking a pot of soup for Namjoon. Taehyung was beside him, talking lowly and Namjoon was steered away from the two and sat down firmly by Seokjin who had shifted into his human form. "Sit here, and wait. I must speak with the elders." He looked towards a darker clearing hidden by the undergrowth and grimaced.

The male trudged away and Namjoon nodded, placing his face onto his hands and watching as the werewolfs around him ran around holding little bundles of leaves and wood and at the entrance he saw a couple pulling dead prey into the camp. He wrinkled his nose and fixed his gaze on some wolf pups playing not far from him.

"He's attending the Feast?"

"But I don't see a mark on him. Nor do I smell a mated omega scent on him. Our Alpha must not have claimed him yet."

"Why is he attending the Feast if he is not a part of the Pack? Despicable. What an arrogant, dirty human."

Namjoon didn't understand a word of the weird,
pretty whispers of the language the wolves spoke but Namjoon thought that they were being nice and smiled at a passing two. But they ignored him and walked at a faster pace and Namjoon frowned. He stared down at his feet and blew out a breath, shivering a little from the cold.

"Namjoon! Here's your soup."

Namjoon looked up to see Jimin setting down a bowl of hot soup on a metal tray, and Jimin sat down beside him with a huff. "There's more here if you're still hungry." He nudged a pot towards him and Namjoon nodded, spotting another bowl on Jimin's lap and the male smiled shyly. "Ah. Jisoo said I should eat warm cooked foods for the next week, she says I'm healthy but I'm young to bear pups." He blushed and looked up, and Namjoon followed his gaze, spotting Taehyung who was lounging back in with a group of other male werewolves, chatting.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant." Namjoon said with a sigh, sipping his soup and munching on the potatoes. "It's kinda exciting. I'm gonna be an uncle!"

Jimin giggled and smiled, staring at his belly with a warm gaze. "Yes you are~ but that's gonna be a while. I've still got like, 9 months left to carry this bump."

"You don't even have a bump." Namjoon pointed out and Jimin shrugged, spooning a bit of the soup into his bowl, but he didn't take a bite. The two sat in a comfortable silence just sitting, with Namjoon eating his hot soup. Jimin's gaze was fixed on Taehyung, and Namjoon was about to make a cheeky remark when a loud howl made them look up. Namjoon's chest swelled and he smiled. "Seokjin!" He exclaimed happily.

The great white wolf was atop of a giant stone, a giant chunk of meat beside his paws. Jisoo sat nimbly beside him, a smaller but still hearty piece of meat in front of her own smaller paws. Seokjin waited until every pair of eyes were on him and he began to speak.

But Namjoon huffed again when he realized he couldn't even understand what nonsense spewed from Seokjin's lips. The language was the one that almost every wolf spoke here and Namjoon frowned, sighing and staring for a bit before giving up on pretending like he understood what was happening.

So he looked away back down at his food and began to munch on another potato, boredly spooning some of his soup into his mouth. It went by for a few minutes, and Namjoon was reaching to scoop some more soup into his bowl when he heard a loud gasp and Namjoon looked up to see nearly all the people's eyes fixed on him.

"He's eating before Alpha takes his first bite!"

"I knew it. This is why humans ruin these rituals; always ahead of themselves and they think of themselves so mighty."

"Shameful! How dare he eat before the Alpha does! Not even that pregnant omega beside him is eating..."

Namjoon's cheeks erupted into red, and he glanced at Jimin warily. "Did they call my name or something?" He whispered and Jimin looked a little pink himself.

"N-no...but, Namjoon, didn't Seokjin tell you you're not supposed to eat until he does?" Jimin mumbled, looking down at the hot stares Namjoon was receiving.

"What? Nobody told me that." Namjoon exclaimed, setting his bowl down when the whispers in the foreign language grew louder. His ears burned and he looked frantically between Seokjin and Jimin.

"Silence." Seokjin growled out as calmly as possible and the chatter halted instantly. "He may eat when he pleases to. He has my permission. Do not mind him and pay attention." He swept the crowd for any objections and continued his speech and Jimin nudged him.

"You can eat now."

But Namjoon felt a little sick. "N-no, I think I'm okay." He looked around self-consciously and got up. "I think I'll hang out in Seokjin's den."

Ears burning and stomach twisting with anticipation, the human scurried towards Seokjin's den. How stupid. How fucking stupid can he be not to realize that nobody is that clearing was eating except for him? He must've looked stupid. Fat. Like an idio—

"Woah, you seem to be in a hurry."

Namjoon groaned, peeling himself away from the body he had just slammed his face into and he looked up at the towering male reluctantly.

"S-sorry." He mumbled, rubbing his nose. "I wasn't looking in front of where I was going."

The man smiled. "That's fine~ we're all clumsy once in a while. I'm Mei, what's your name?"

Namjoon smiled, oblivious. "Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

-

who is this mei?