34

Mei was angry.

Infuriated, really.

His heart pounded in his powerful chest as his legs dug into the ground, pushing himself off in strikingly powerful loping movements towards the fawn in front of him. He knew it would be small, as it was only a baby, but Mei needed to get his claws into something. And with a single leap, he snapped his jaws right into the fawn's neck, killing it instantly all while ripping his claws down the side.

He left the dead body there for now. He'd pick it up later when he came back, but as he looked up, he saw a flock of what looked like fat, juicy doves and he wasted no time in tearing after that.

He came back to camp dragging the huge amounts of prey, growling and spiting feathers out from between his fangs. The pack always ate a lot before the full moon, as shifting underneath the power of the moon always burned more calories than they would've liked.

"Mei! That's a lot of prey, Jesus Christ. Leave the hunting to Yoongi's team, you know he's in charge of Hunting."

Mei looked up gruffly to see Jihoon, who was sniffing at the fat pigeons. "Yoongi's been pissed lately because Jungkook and Hoseok haven't been listening to him. You should honestly see the look on his face when Jungkook teases the other litters. That pup is gonna be fucking strong one day."

Mei snorted. "Yoongi can go eat my ass. That half-blooded wolf is more fit for Patrolling with that slender frame of his, and Hoseok's just a lowly omega. They don't hunt enough, not quickly at least. Besides, I needed the run."

As Mei sat back onto his haunches with a huff, he was leaning down and grooming his pelt when he saw Namjoon and Jisoo scurrying into the alpha's den. The werewolf spotted a glimpse of Seokjin's sprawled human form, and a guttural noise ripped from his throat.

He was going to go through with his plan tonight.

-

"Are you sure? You want to be marked?"

Jisoo shifted back into her wolf form, nudging Seokjin's side and he scrambled to his feet, placing his hands on Namjoon's hips. Namjoon's breath hitched and his eyes glowed, and he pressed his palms to Seokjin's abs. "S-Seokjin..."

"Namjoon. Once you agree, I...I won't be able to stop myself." Seokjin's eyes were a bright gold. They scanned his hips and he licked his lips. "Take that coat off. Jisoo, close the ivy to the front of the cave."

Namjoon shivered when Seokjin gently took his fluffy coat off, tugging his shirt over his head and groaning when he saw how perky Namjoon's nipples were, his cute tummy and adorable hips. He leaned forward, grabbing Namjoon's waist and bringing him to him with a suppressed growl, and he gazed at Namjoon for a moment before leaning over and mouthing softly over his shoulders.

"N-ny...mm," Namjoon moaned out, shaking as the feel of Seokjin's hot tongue against the chill of the room contrasted, and the human gripped Seokjin's arms for support, keening and burying his face into the werewolf's warm chest. "S-Seokjin..."

"Oh, Namjoon," Seokjin moaned softly, fangs scraping along his neck and collarbone, finding a tender spot to sink his fangs and mark him. His human's scent was so enticing, so sweet and delicious and Seokjin's fangs were itching to just bite down and mark him several times, but he knew a human only needed one bite to be marked. "It might sting a little...hold my hand."

Namjoon entwined his fingers into the werewolf's shakily, eyes closed and still buried against his chest. "I trust you, Seokie."

Seokjin's heart swelled, and the werewolf turned his eyes back to Namjoon's bare skin. Howling in the back of his throat in excitement, he stuck his tongue out and licked over the chosen spot of skin happily, soaking it in saliva before ever so gently biting in.