59

That morning following the tragic events that took place at the Trial caused an uproar, yet nobody dared to say anything about it.

Seokjin could be seen at the campfire in the middle of the camp, with Namjoon laying sleepily in his lap. The alpha wolf had a grave look on his face as he carded his hands through Namjoon's fluffy brown hair.

"Seokie?" Namjoon yawned and stretched out, and the minute he made eye contact, the alpha's eyes softened tremendously. "M'kinda hungry..."

"Hungry? You want me to get you some sou—?"

"No!" Namjoon yelped, cutting the werewolf off desperately, eyes stubborn. Seokjin blinked in surprise and Namjoon ducked his head when he realized a couple of wolves were looking at them worriedly. "I w-want human food...please..."

Seokjin smiled warmly and tucked a strand of Namjoon's hair behind his ear. "Of course, baby..."

"And I wanted to talk about some stuff," Namjoon whispered softly, not minding the fact that Seokjin was already up, carrying Namjoon bridal style to the outskirts of the camp, walking slowly to the edge before shifting into his wolf form so that Namjoon could clamber on top of him. "Like about school...and my apartment and stuff."

"Of course we can." Seokjin began trotting forward slowly. "And I can answer that for you now, baby."

Namjoon laid his head down and frowned.

"You're never going back to that school again. My goal was to find my perfect mate, and that was you. And now," Seokjin chuckled, "I don't think I can ever let you go."

-

"I haven't had coffee and cake in forever."

Seokjin curled up happily on Namjoon's bed as the human dropped his baggy of sweet pastries and his overly sweet coffee. He opened the bag and nibbled on the end of a madeleine, (is that how u spell it ?), and giggled at the sweet taste.

Seokjin rolled off the bed and back hugged Namjoon, sniffing at the bread and licking it curiously. Namjoon yelped and flushed when Seokjin smirked and took a bite out of the bread as well, before instantly pressing Namjoon's head back and kissing him.

"Nya...Seokie—mnn..."

"Does it taste good?" He murmured, licking his lips free of the crumbs, as Namjoon dazedly sat there, swallowing the remnants of the bread that was just in Seokjin's mouth. "Would you like some coffee with that?" He took a sip of the coffee and kissed him again, and the bread dropped from Namjoon's hand, before with a loud whine, he turned around and began spreading his legs, panting heavily, their kiss tasting of coffee and sweet bread.

"I-I can't stop it," Namjoon whimpered, staring at how wet his bottom had become, soaking his pants and the floor beneath him with his sweet-smelling slick, "i-it just...every time you t-touch me it just...a-ah..."

Seokjin's eyes were turning a soft yellow, and his fingers gently rubbed over his rim beneath all the cloth, feeling it throb desperately and spurt out some more slick. Namjoon's cheeks turned dark red and he shook his head, covering his face shyly.

"This is your body's way of telling me that you want me," Seokjin growled softly, leaning in to whisper into Namjoon's ears, causing him to shiver and grip onto the werewolf's shoulders tightly, "you want my big cock inside of you, fucking into your filthy little cunt, filling you up with my cum...isn't that what you want?"

Namjoon couldn't respond: he was too overwhelmed with Seokjin's filthy words, his cock was hard and leaking against his boxers and his hole kept drooling out oodles and oodles of slick.