13

"Call me hyung."

Namjoon looked up in surprise, soup dripping from his spoon and lips. He coughed and wiped his face. "Wh-what?"

"Say it. Say hyung for me." Seokjin prodded at his rare-cooked meat and looked up seductively. "I wanna hear you moan it when we fuck."

Namjoon choked and reeled back in surprise at his teacher's boldness and stifled a laugh. "S-Seokjin! We're not going to...-to have sex!" He shied away from Seokjin as the male drew closer. "I'm too young..."

"Oh, please. My father mated my mother when she was twelve, I'm sure a bright nineteen year old as yourself will be much happier to have a dick up your ass. I don't like to brag about a lot of things but," Seokjin licked his lips and stared at Namjoon, "I'm pretty big."

Namjoon turned pink and looked down. "I-I know..." He remembered the feeling of Seokjin's cock on his thighs and he remembered looking down for a split second and just seeing his thick cock rubbing against his inner thighs and Namjoon would be lying if he said he was a little turned on right now. "Y-you're very big. Do all werewolves have...that?"

"I'm an alpha male." Seokjin responded. He smirked and pursed his lips. "Why? You want me all to yourself? Or are you looking for a bigger cock because trust me, if you look for something bigger you won't be able to take the knot."

"K-knot? What's that?" Namjoon frowned.

"Wanna find out?" Seokjin bit his lip and inched close enough to place his hand on his thigh and Namjoon instinctively leaned closer, resting his head on Seokjin's shoulder and whimpering. "Is that a yes?" The werewolf lowered his head to open his jaws and clamp down on Namjoon's shoulders, but Namjoon turned away before Seokjin could mark the boy.

"N-no, I'm fine," Namjoon squeaked, pulling away and standing to put his dishes in the sink. "I'm gonna take a shower...so stay out here or in my bedroom and please don't barge in."

"What if I have to pee?" Seokjin asked, eyes round.

"U-um, well," Namjoon hid his face and began to run towards his bedroom, "unless if it's an emergency!"

Namjoon quickly grabbed his pyjamas and slammed the door shut behind him, taking a deep breath and plopping his clothes onto the counter before glancing at himself in the mirror. His hair ruffled, cheeks dusted pink and his lips chapped, probably from his nervousness that he had continually dealt with throughout the day. He sighed and began to strip himself of clothes, still glancing at himself in the mirror. Was he really that attractive to Seokjin? Or did he just have certain features that interested Seokjin? Could he even have sex with the elder, seeing that he was a werewolf?

"Don't be too long staring at yourself, baby."

Namjoon yelped and covered his crotch nervously as he spotted Seokjin's face at the door. His top off, only his ripped jeans on show, Namjoon's hands flew from his crotch to cover his eyes to stop himself from ogling at his teacher's undeniably toned abs.

"Cute," Seokjin laughed. "You humans have such small dicks it's adorable." His eyes remained on Namjoon's lower half.

Namjoon spun around and bent over to bury his face into his clothes, having nowhere to hide, he simply told himself that if he couldn't see Seokjin, the male would get the point and leave. But it seemed that werewolves had no shame and he heard Seokjin undo his belt, slip the jeans off, and felt Seokjin's hard member on his ass, his large hands circling at his hips and enveloping him from behind. Namjoon gasped as the older back hugged him and even...humped him a little softly with a groan. "You have such a pretty, lithe body...almost like a female."