51

*wipes away tears* its beautiful

also to those asking, no i will not EVER be doing a face reveal for personal reasons! i love u all but being on wattpad anonymously is the reason why i started writing in the first place. also idk if people from my school read my books because i'm literally friends with people who read fanfic on wattpad all the time so :< just in caseee

-

"B-bark?" Namjoon whimpered, and he shook his head. "N-no! 'Course not!"

Seokjin's eyes were smoldering and the alpha werewolf pressed Namjoon against his side, walking into the apartment with Jimin at his heels. Namjoon yelped, nervously flitting his gaze over to where he could see Taehyung's sandy brown tail wagging around, oblivious to the fact that his own mate and alpha was in the same roof.

Seokjin growled, spotting the tail and pushing Namjoon away as he cracked his knuckles. "So there is another one. When the hell did you get a dog—?"

"Taehyung?"

Jimin's eyes were wide. Disbelief filled the dark blue orbs, and Namjoon sighed out in defeat as Taehyung's oblivious gaze rose to meet Jimin's. Panic and affection flashed in his gaze and Taehyung licked his chops before getting up to nuzzle between Jimin's legs, growling affectionately as the huge wolf that was literally as tall up to Jimin's neck, ducked his head and began licking Jimin's legs.

Seokjin stumbled back in shock. "Wha-what?"

Namjoon drew his lips in a thin line. "You weren't supposed to see him yet."

Seokjin spun around to meet his mate's eyes, gripping Namjoon's shoulders. "W-when did...when did he come back? Was he alive all this time?"

Namjoon bit his lip. "No, he wasn't! He showed up today, Seokjin, I swear!" Namjoon looked over to where Jimin was sobbing quietly into Taehyung's scruff while the werewolf just licked Jimin's cheek and whined softly. "I wouldn't make Jimin suffer like that if I had known sooner."

Seokjin gulped, watching as Jimin slumped to his knees and hugged Taehyung, shaking his head and hiccuping. "W-why are you h-here, T-Taehyungie?" Jimin whimpered, eyes a bright blue as he buried his nose into Taehyung's scruff and breathed in his mate's familiar scent deeply.

Taehyung just sat back on his haunches and happily snuggled into Jimin's body, barking.

Namjoon gulped and turned back to where Seokjin was still staring in shock.

"Namjoon...we need to talk."

-

"What? You hurt Jimin?"

"It was an accident! I didn't even remember hurting him until I calmed down." Seokjin hung his head and whined, laying down into Namjoon's lap and burying his face into his lap. "I go crazy without you, Namjoon....I'm sorry, this whole thing is just...a mess.."

Namjoon petted Seokjin's head gently, frowning. "S'not your fault, Seokjin..."

"Yes it is." Seokjin grumbled, taking Namjoon's hand and pressed into it until Namjoon began petting him. "I really need to mate you." Seokjin whispered, and Namjoon gulped.

The human darted his gaze around the room and settled it back on Seokjin's hopeful eyes. "Fine." He swallowed nervously and hugged Seokjin tightly. "We'll do it tonight."

-

Namjoon was petrified.

When Seokjin said mate, he thought mating with Seokjin would be inside, where its warm and private. But as the night progressed, nobody would take their eyes off of Namjoon, as he was still fully clothed in warm coats and bundled up besides the fire. Jimin and Taehyung were too busy catching up inside their den, with a very curiouse Tae and Rose following them around.

"W-when are we doing it, Seokie?" Namjoon asked as Seokjin dropped besides Namjoon, shifting into his human form swiftly and smiling. "Sh-shouldn't we go inside now?"

Seokjin shook his head. "Namjoon, we mate outside."

"WHAT?"

"It's tradition." Seokjin smirked, pressing his forehead to Namjoon's, his lips centimeters away from his own. "For the alpha and his mate to fuck outside where everyone can hear them...your filthy moans will be a sign of bonding to the pack, darling...but don't worry. They'll be in their own dens, they won't be able to watch."

Namjoon's cheeks were bright red. "I-I don't think I'm ready."

"Of course you are." Seokjin looked up and turned his gaze to the pack before letting out a demanding noise, speaking in the language Namjoon still couldn't understand. Namjoon watched as all of the pack members responded, and they all turned before returning to their own dens silently. It made him truly uncomfortable, knowing he would be fucked in front of all these wolves...but Seokjin on the other hand seemed to delight in it, happily turning to Namjoon and pressing him down onto the furs set out for their mating ritual.

"Seokjin...I'm scared." Namjoon whispered, eyes wide.

Seokjin bit down on the soft coat and ripped it right off, causing Namjoon to let out a loud yip. Seokjin just smirked and gently kissed in between his chest, licking his lips.

"Don't be, Namjoon." Seokjin hooked his fingers onto the hem of his trousers and Namjoon gulped as Seokjin tugged them down, exposing his thick cock to Namjoon. "This will be nothing but enjoyable to you."

-

lol hi