45

Namjoon woke up soon enough, eyes bleary, sticky and heavy as he opened them to meet Seokjin spooning him, his hot, sweet breath fanning against his neck.

He groaned softly, stretching out his stiff limbs and looking up, groaning quietly and sitting up. Sunlight filtered in the room delicately, painting his skin golden and his hair a light purple. He'd have to get it dyed soon once he went back home like Seokjin wanted him to, but for now, it would remain the faded purplish color.

"Baby?" Seokjin's husked voice came through, and Namjoon stretched his arms and legs out before turning back to see Seokjin sitting up, bags under his eyes, skin pale. "You're awake..."

Namjoon rushed forward and nudged his arms, and Seokjin subconsciously placed them above Namjoon's hips. "I am. How're you feeling?" Namjoon blinked. "You look sick..."

Seokjin sat up. "It's nothing." He mumbled, sighing. "You won't like what happened when you were...asleep."

Namjoon frowned, rubbing his eyes. "What?"

Seokjin let out the saddest noise Namjoon had ever heard and he braced himself for the worst.

"Jimin tried to kill himself last night." Seokjin sighed and Namjoon choked.

"D-did....did he—?"

"No." Seokjin cut him off, eyes closed. "He didn't go through with it. He said he saw Taehyung. A vision, if you'd like to call it that. Said Taehyung told him to stay alive, said that he would always be besides him, watching the pups. Jimin started breaking down when he said that." Seokjin lowered his head. "This is all my fucking fault."

Namjoon lifted Seokjin's head and shook his shoulders. "Oh, please, you big wolf." Namjoon offered a small smile and he snuggled into Seokjin's chest, despite the werewolf breathing down his neck hungrily, Namjoon managed to soften the werewolf's depressed shell by letting the male whimper softly and lick and suck his shoulder. "It really isn't."

Seokjin dipped his head and rolled his hips against Namjoon's, whining desperately, but Namjoon stopped the hormonal wolf from going further before asking.

"So...where is Jimin?"

-

Jimin lapped his daughter's chest fur hastily, eyes intent as he moved on to licking down her tummy and her back, between her fluffy ears and her tail. When Jimin was about to clean her back paws, his daughter whined and backed off.

"Pl-ease, Mommy! No more!" She whined, her ears flopping as she rolled around on the floor, bumping into her older brother who was staring at a picture of Taehyung with a weird expression.

Jimin sighed. "Please, Rose, you know that you have to look good on your first day out of the den!"

Rose wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "I don't care! Beside, who is dat? Tae won't tell me."

Jimin's heart clenched as he swept both of his pups against his chest. Call him obsessed but yes, he named both of his pups after Taehyung. Rose, because that's what Taehyung would always call Jimin when he was feeling affectionate, and Tae, because, well, he just looked so much like Taehyung he couldn't resist.

"That's...that's your Daddy." Jimin murmured, snuggling his snout against Tae's chest and licking back his brown fur neatly. Tae frowned and his ears flopped to the side, emerald green eyes flicking down to Jimin's.

"S'name wus Tae-hyung?" Tae mumbled.

Jimin smiled comfortingly. "Yes...I named you after him."

Tae jumped up to his feet. "Wan' see him! Wan' see him!"

Rose began hopping around as well. "Me—m'too! M'too!"

Jimin bit his lip as his pups tackled each other and rolled around, yipping happily and giggling. Jimin's fluffy ears flattened, his grey pelt puffing up in a bit of fright and awkwardness.

"Well...you see," Jimin sighed and drew his pups closer to himself, "your Daddy...he's...he's not here anymore."

Rose and Tae looked up with big eyes, one a sparkling emerald like Taehyung's, and Rose's a sort of blended turquoise. "Whei not?"

"He saved the Pack but he died a hero doing it."

Jimin looked up to see Namjoon standing sleepily in the entrance, giggling cutely when Rose and Tae hopped to their small paws and began dragging Namjoon inside. "Uncle Joon! Tell us! Tell us'wut happened wif Daddy!"!

Jimin's heart clenched, and he nodded briefly at Namjoon before nudging his snout against each of his pups before leaving the room.

And as Namjoon watched Jimin leave, he could've sworn that right besides the sorrowful omega, he could see the faint outline of a green-eyed wolf walking besides him.

-