74

Namjoon and Seokjin walk hand in hand as they trek through the woods after his short "surgery" towards a convenience store, looking for some painkillers because Seokjin was being a pussy and honestly just wanted some attention from Namjoon.

"Are you sure this hurts more than the bullet?" Namjoon frowns, entering the store with Seokjin trailing behind him with big eyes, lower lip wobbling dramatically as he sniffled and nodded. "But the wound already healed, anyways!"

"It hurts," Seokjin said shortly, holding Namjoon's hand and nuzzling against his neck, letting out short whines, "hurts a lot, Joonie."

Namjoon snorts and nods, patting Seokjin's head of fluffy brown hair and sifting through the aisles, looking for some painkillers. Seokjin continues to whine and discreetly ask for pets and kisses here and there, and Namjoon just gives as he asks, trying not to laugh at how adorable the werewolf was being with his puppy eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Seokjin mutters, and Namjoon sees him sniffing a packet of dog treats as they walked by the snack aisle, nose twitching.

"Not really," he responds, stopping and looking up to read the little signs above each lane.

He suddenly lets go of Namjoon's hand and scurries back to the snack aisle, and Namjoon assumes he's going to check out the chewy bacon dog treats.

Namjoon giggles and watches him disappear behind the overflowing lanes of chips, and turns around and spots the little rows of painkillers. "Ah, here they are." Namjoon mutters, and he shoulders past a random muscular dude in the aisle before picking out which pills to buy. The male is about to just play it by ear and pick out the cheapest ones, as he's sure the wound doesn't hurt as much as Seokjin claims it does, when he feels a hand slam onto his shoulder.

Jolting, he turns around in confusion, and he's met with the face of the stranger that he had shouldered past the aisle. His breath stinks of alcohol, and Namjoon tries not to gag as the man opens his mouth to speak.

"You trryin' to pick a fight or sumnth?" He slurs, and Namjoon stumbles back, clutching the box of pills to his chest. "Mm? Welll are ya?"

Namjoon gives him a grossed out look and backs off. "N-no sir. Just looking for some stuff." He responds curtly and makes a move to leave, but the man grabs Namjoon's hips and tugs him back.

Namjoon yelps and a hand is slapped across his face, sweaty and stinking of liquor.

"Youu're not g-goin' anywhere," The man growls, and Namjoon drops his medicine and tries to rip away from him, "anyone that tries to mess wif me doesn't get away wif it, fucking twink..—you won't be tryin' to pushhh me around when you're bent over gettin' the life fucked outta you!"

The younger male scrambles to get out, legs kicking out as the man lowers his head and Namjoon can feel his hot breath hit his shoulder. "L-leht mego!" He shouts out, but its stifled by the sweaty hand covering his mouth. A shiver of disgust rolls through his body and he gags, hiccuping out of fright when he feels a hand rub over his crotch.

"You're lucky you'ree pretty," the man laughs drunkenly and Namjoon tries to scratch the man's arms, but he's too drunk to realize that Namjoon's drawing blood, "causeee if not I would've killed ya!"

"S-stohwp!" Namjoon squeaks, eyes widening when the man's free hand digs into his pants. "S—stop it!"

The man grossly laughs into his ear and Namjoon shudders, but before he can go any further, a deep growl sounds from the aisle behind them.

Namjoon squeaks, recognizing the sound instantly. "Sheokhin! He-hehlp!"

"You heard him." Seokjin's voice is scarily calm. "He said to stop."

The drunken man swings around and Namjoon sees Seokjin holding about six fucking bags of dog treats in his hands. He throws them to the floor when he sees Namjoon on the verge of tears, still in the man's gross grip. "Who're youuu?"

"Let him go if you want to live." Seokjin's eyes flicker red and Namjoon pales.

"What do youuuu know about—?"

The man doesn't get to finish his sentence, and Namjoon is suddenly pulled forward and he stumbles, yelping loudly. He hears Seokjin growling, the shrill screams of the man's voice.

-

short chap but i'm in such a bad writers block
:( this book is slowly coming to an end... anything u guys want to see in particular before the book ends ?? i'm willing to do special chapters for u guys awa