28

"Mei?"

Mei leaned casually on the doorstep of Namjoon's apartment and the human blinked, his lips a shade of red. He was in the middle of eating ramen while watching a handful of different animes, when Mei had turned up so unexpectedly after the dance.

"Joonie, I can't believe you abandoned me at the dance," Mei pouted and Namjoon giggled, allowing the male to walk in elegantly, sitting on Namjoon's couch, staring at the food splayed out on the table. "Ramen and snacks? That's it? A beautiful boy like you deserves so much more than just cup ramen." Mei stared at the sugary snacks in shock.

Namjoon scratched his head shyly, sitting down in front of his food again and mixing the noodles in the cup. "Ah, it's okay! I like ramen, anyways. What brings you here so late? I thought you would've gone back home to the cool camp you live at?"

"More like awful." Mei muttered in his old tongue, and Namjoon tipped his head. "Going to that camp with that imbecile ruling the pack is torture."

"Huh?"

"Nothing," Mei quickly grabbed a cookie for himself and  munched on it, "I just thought I could crash at yours for tonight."

Namjoon blinked. He had honestly wanted some alone time today to just relax, but Mei was already inside of his house already, and it'd be rude to kick him out...

"That's fine," Namjoon said. "There's spare blankets and pillows, you can sleep out here."

Mei smirked. "Really? I was thinking that the sofa would be too uncomfortable." He feigned a hurt look. "Is it okay if I slept in your bed with you?" Mei looked innocently up at the human that had suddenly turned beet red. "Joon?" He turned his head to stare at Namjoon, whose ears had gone a shade darker of pink.

Namjoon stuttered, unable to respond. He had never shared a bed with anyone but his family and Seokjin before. The question took him off guard and he didn't know how to respond. Being in bed with Seokjin was nice, comfortable, warm...he liked feeling the werewolf snuggle up beside him, smelling like fresh snow and pine, like he had just came back from a run in the clear weather. "Uh—m, I-I'm not sure—" Namjoon coughed, "I mean, I'm not, rea-really all that comforta—"

"Great." Mei cut him off and stood. "I'll be going to sleep now. You can join later once you finish eating."

And without another word, Mei walked briskly into Namjoon's room and closed the door. Namjoon dropped his wooden chopsticks into the suddenly unappetizing noodles and squealed.

What am I gonna do?!

-

Mei was horny.

Namjoon smelled so fucking good, like strawberries and peaches and lemons and Mei just wanted to pin the boy down and fuck into him until he couldn't walk. The boy had fallen asleep quite quickly beside him, and now he was just snoring softly, his honey tanned face buried into the sheets, drooling adorably as he dreamt about something.

But he knew better than to just take advantage of the human boy, so he stayed awake admiring his pretty moonlit features. He was so soft, so pretty and cute, so small. Mei loved that about humans. They were tinier than female werewolves, and were more petite as well. And Mei loved a submissive bottom, male or female, as long as they could give a good fuck and had a pretty voice. And Mei had heard Namjoon humming before, soft and beautiful, and he couldn't imagine how beautifully shaky his moans would be...

He was about to roll over and fall asleep before he got more excited, and the clock was striking three when Mei felt something hot squirt onto his thighs. Jolting, the werewolf sat up quietly and looked down under the blankets, staring. He pressed two fingers to the hot liquid and pulled it out, and stared at the glistening substance.

Namjoon's cum.

His eyes flared a pale yellow and he ripped the sheets off of Namjoon to reveal that the boy had been having a wet dream. He obviously still was, as his face was redder and hotter and his skin was flushed. His hips were rutting against a pillow, and the head of his cock was peeking out from the bottom of his shorts, dripping precum, and his thighs were in perfect range for Namjoon to ejaculate on and Mei groaned.

Namjoon, as if responding, moaned. And Mei's eyes bulged from his head from hearing something so sweet and innocent, the moan was soft and heavenly, so gentle and pure, and Mei rubbed Namjoon's cock to spur the younger on more.

"Oh..." Namjoon threw his head back and jerked in the sheets, his eyes still completely closed. "Oh...oh, I've been a good boy for you..." He whispered and Mei growled.

"Yes you have," Mei snarled, itching to mark him, "such a good boy for me..."

"Please," Namjoon panted softly, his hips humping against the pillow. Mei jerked him off faster, touching his pretty pink cock, hot and red and flushed.

"What do you say?" Mei whispered, wishing the boy was awake, wishing he could see what he had done. "Fuck, babyboy, tell me what you say."

"....lemme cum...alpha..."

Mei growled, loving the sleepy dirty talk. "Cum, cum for me..."

And Namjoon came just in time as Mei's lips covered the tip of Namjoon's cock. He closed his eyes as Namjoon's sweet juices filled his mouth, and he pulled away with a mouthful of hot cum. Swallowing, he stared as Namjoon panted, still deep in sleep somehow, his hands by his head and his tiny cock now limp on his stomach. Mei was about to lean down and kiss him, smirking, when the damned word floated from Namjoon's thick lips.

"...Seokjin....thank you...mm, love you..." Namjoon turned and nuzzled into the pillow, "Seokie...so good..."

Mei's lip curled and he stared at the human in disgust. He had been dreaming of Seokjin? How? The dumb alpha wasn't even close to wooing the boy, but he had already somehow brainwashed him to have wet dreams of him. He was even more revolted when the boy's cock hardened again and Namjoon blinked open his eyes a little hooded, and Namjoon looked up to see Mei's eyes glowing angrily down at him. "Oh," Namjoon breathed. He looked down at his crotch. "Oh my God."

He tucked his member back into his pants, jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. Mei just sat there, brimming with anger, and stared after the door that Namjoon had just closed.

Mei got up, threw on his shirt and left.

If he couldn't have Namjoon, nobody could.

He'd just have to make Seokjin jealous.