61

"Today on JKC News, abnormally large wolves have been spotted on the outskirts of the city! Please stay safe and never walk alone outsi—"

"Seokie?"

Seokjin looked sick.

Oddly sick.

His face was pale, hollow, eyes continuously glowing a dark, velvety red. He had been uncontrollably shifting in and out of his huge wolf form, and right now, he was curled up on Namjoon's bed with a saddened expression and furrowed eyebrows.

"I got some chicken soup." Namjoon unzipped his coat and rubbed his hands to warm them, sitting down to take the pot of hot chicken soup out from the grocery bag. He had run down quickly to the store to grab some of the tasty soup, and had also bought a couple of dog treats as well.

Seokjin's nose led him to the tantalizing smell of the bacon-peanut butter dog bone treat thing that Namjoon didn't really know how the werewolf would manage to get all the treat outside from the middle of the toy.

"Treat." Seokjin mumbled.

"No, you have to eat your soup first." Namjoon said, holding a spoonful up of the chicken soup. Seokjin sniffed it and only carefully picked out the chunk of chicken off the spoon, chewing happily and splaying himself back like a puppy. "Seokjin!"

"Treat, please." Seokjin purred, waggling his body and sitting upright, pawing at the grocery bag. "Smells good..."

"No," Namjoon snatched the bag of dog treats behind him and Seokjin's eyes flickered a dark red. "Soup. First. You don't eat your dessert before the main course, especially when you're sick like this."

"I'm not sick, it's just," Seokjin scowled and lapped at the chicken soup, "the full moon's tomorrow. I always get restless when that time is close."

Namjoon set down the bowl of soup and hummed. "So are you gonna go back to your camp for that?"

"No, I'll be wherever you go." Seokjin smiled crookedly and tipped his head affectionately. "I can't live without you, anyways...you know how much I adore you...?"

"I know," Namjoon said irritably, crossing his arms and eating a spoonful of Seokjin's soup himself. It triggered some sort of reaction inside of Seokjin and the werewolf brought Namjoon onto his lap, taking the soup and sipping at it, occasionally feeding Namjoon as well. "But it's not fair. I just wanna go shopping and meet up with other friends but you won't let me."

Seokjin chuckled. "You're mated, now, darling. To me. A werewolf," His face went sour as he bit into a soggy carrot, "what the hell..?"

"And? It's not like I'm gonna give myself up to another wolf! I'll always love you and only you, s'like you don't trust me or something." He pursed his lips and played with the spoon, before huffing and turning around to grab the grocery bag filled with tasty-smelling dog treats.

If Seokjin had his tail out, it'd be wagging.

"Whose a good boy?" Namjoon teased and Seokjin lowered his eyebrows in annoyance. "I'm just joking, you big lump." He giggled and tore open the package of chewy, bacon and peanut-butter treats, and took one out of the bag. Seokjin's nose twitched and he stared at the treat in Namjoon's hand, eyes suddenly wide and doe-like. (a/n: you know how dogs will get these big puppy eyes when u hold food out for them? yeah thats what he looks like rn)

"Sit." Namjoon just wanted to tease him a little more, but to his surprise, Seokjin sat up and planted his bottom onto the bed, licking his lips. Jeez. Maybe that full moon stuff is a lot more powerful than he thought. "Say ah~"

Seokjin licked his lips again and opened his mouth and Namjoon popped the treat into his mouth, and much to his shock, Seokjin growled, grabbed the treat and rolled off the bed with a thud.

"Agh, Seokjin!" Namjoon yelped, scrambling over the edge to peer at Seokjin. "Are you oka—?"

But instead of seeing Seokjin, in place of the handsome, broad male, was a humongous white wolf, who was happily gnawing on his treat while letting out satisfied growls.

So much for the full moon being tomorrow.

-

"Not again! Look, I told you that you're too big for the bed!"

Seokjin growled and nudged his snout forward persistently and Namjoon huffed. "Seokjin. You're too big for the bed! Sleep on the pillows and blankets on the floor, it's just as comfy!"

But the wolf seemed intent on cuddling with Namjoon, and upon seeing that Namjoon was not going to oblige, the werewolf let out a sharp exhale and grabbed Namjoon's sleeve with his powerful jaws, pulling him
abruptly forward.

Yelping, Namjoon landed with a soft oomphf! onto the floor, before being suffocated by a huge wolf, who was evidently way too excited to have Namjoon besides him, and accidentally sat right on top of him.

Namjoon smacked Seokjin's bottom roughly and the wolf yelped, and rolled over, yipping excitedly.

Let's just say Namjoon ended up sleeping on the floor that night as well.