81

- 2 years later -

"Tae, Rose! I told you not to tease Namjoon's pups! And Jungkook, if I see you kissing Tae again I swear I will put cockroaches in your soup tonight!"

Jungkook smirks up at Jimin and dashes away, a mischievous look in the boy's eyes, and Jimin growls before huffing and turning around to glower at Tae, whose bashfully sitting behind Rose. Rose clicks her tongue and shoves her brother forward, and Tae squeals and groans when Jimin grabs his ear and drags him towards his den.

"You are going to die today, Tae! How many times have I got to tell you?!"

Namjoon giggles as he watches from afar, pulling his oldest pup, Minsu, to his side while his younger son, Suhan, goes to beg the other mother wolves for a morsel of deer meat.

"Is Tae and Rose bullying you?" Namjoon says, and Minsu's ears twitch, his tail tucking over his legs and he buries his face into Namjoon's chest, hiccuping.

"No—they just tryin' to ask me questions 'bout me." Minsu mumbles, looking up and staring at his mother. "My ears are itchy again."

Namjoon smiles gently down at him and scritches his ears, and Minsu begins to purr softly, laying his chin on Namjoon's chest and closing his eyes sleepily.

"Mama, Daddy's coming back with a humongous deer!" Suhan squeaks from the entrance, hopping excitedly. "It's huge!"

Namjoon's eyes light up at the sound of Seokjin's husked voice, his eyebrows shooting up. Minsu turns his head, but he's too lost in the pleasurable feeling of his mother scratching his ears, tail thumping on the ground, toes curling.

"Seokjin," Namjoon squeaks, and the snowy wolf looks up. The wolf huffs loudly, a sign of contentment, and he trots over to the middle of the camp, drops the deer he's carrying, and nudges Suhan over to follow him to where Namjoon is, hurriedly shifting into his human form to give Namjoon a sweet kiss, pecking Suhan and Minsu on their cheeks as well, "did you guys get lots of food?" Namjoon asks, cheeks automatically flushing pink at the kiss.

Seokjin scratches Suhan's ears when the pup perks his own up, after seeing Minsu getting scritches he got jealous and huffily asked his father to give some for him, too. "Yep, the warm weather is drawing a lot of prey outside." Seokjin smiles.

"That's good to hear," Namjoon sighs, closing his eyes and nodding. The sun is warm on his back, and he lets out a content hum, leaning back. Seokjin's instantly behind him, propping him up while sucking on his mating mark gently, licking and growling softly.

Suhan and Minsu watch in confusion as Seokjin kisses Namjoon's mark, and the two pups scramble up to look at the pretty bite mark. "W-what's dat?"

Seokjin grins. "It's a mating mark."

Minsu frowns. "What does mating mean?"

Seokjin sits back with a proud grin. "Well, son, if you're any son of mine, you'll have no problem doing this mating thing once you're old enoug—"

Namjoon whacks his chest in annoyance. "Seokjin!" He squeaks, and Seokjin grins gently before kissing the top of Namjoon's head. "They're pups!"

"I was just gonna tell them—!"

"Oh, shut up!"

-

the end.

ik short n gross and choppy ending but i have too many books to write!! ban me from writing more books than one at once :<

my 2seok book will be published soon, i still gotta rewrite perfection and magic/endearing are on hiatus at the moment! :) see you all in my other bookkssss

thank u so much for reading :>