It Takes Two to Whisper Quietly

Summary: Because Perrie wants to scream it to the world, scream about her and Jade. But Jade doesn't want anybody to know.

---

It isn't supposed to happen like this, it's not supposed to be some big secret. Because Perrie wants to climb the highest building and scream it to the world. So so so bad. But her voice leaves her and Jade leans up to look at her, with the moon in her eyes and her lips gone all swollen from how forceful Perrie has claimed them as hers.

And Jade laughs, a little giggle and thrusts her fingers in just deeper. Perrie keens, arches her back and reaches blindly for Jade's other hand, so she can feel just how perfectly their fingers link together.

She has to be quiet, and she has to be careful. But she forgets to tell Jade to stop, and she can feel the burning feeling of a bruise mottling her neck, where Jade bit down a bit too hard and Perrie didn't care enough to remember to stop her.

It's lovely, it's all Perrie thought Jade would be. Sweet and slow and so so so good. She loses herself in Jade's soft skin and her gentle hands and the press of her mouth in the seams and dips of her body. She sighs and closes her eyes and lets Jade take her down, break her and build her right up with her mouth between her legs and her hands keeping her pinned to the world. So Perrie doesn't get lost in how good it feels, how starry her vision goes and the way her skin seems too tight over her body.

Jade isn't there when she wakes up in the morning, just the static feeling of where her mouth used to be and the hairband she left behind in her haste. Perrie tries to think it's all ok, but there's a dull ache in her chest and the threat of tears in her eyes and Perrie is a horrible liar.

-

"What's this?" Leigh-Anne asks when they're getting their make up done for a telly appearance, points at Perrie's neck.

"What?" Perrie asks, confused until her finger probes the tender skin and she feels a chill running down her spine and her eyes go wide.

"That bite mark, had a run in with a vacuum?" Leigh-Anne teases and Perrie sees her chance to just laugh it off when Jesy barges in with Jade behind her, looking frazzled and caught in the headlights, trying to stop Jesy. But Jesy is a force to be reckon with and it takes more than just a mere human to stop her.

"Look at the badge of honor our little Jade is sporting," she hollers and all but pushes Jade towards them, points at the blotches of the places Perrie had worked her mouth over.

Jade gives her a scared look, and Perrie knows, Perrie can feel it, fight or flight.

"That's funny," Leigh-Anne says slowly, looks at Perrie who's holding her breath and trying to keep Jade rooted with her eyes, pleading her, "Perrie has some too."

-

And it goes quiet and of course Jade leaves, because Jade isn't a fighter, she takes off, interview and Perrie be damned. And Perrie gets mad because Jesy can't keep her mouth shut and Leigh-Anne can't mind her business and Jade is supposed to be straight. And Perrie hates all of that, hates her life when Jade just sprints out of it and there's security guards looking all over for Jade because they need her for Little Mix and because she's gone and broken Perrie.

-

They don't find her, and Jesy bites her lip and tries to apologize but Perrie doesn't let her because she just wants to be mad and alone and forget about how Jade was a one time fluke, gone for who knows how long and never to happen again.