Dr. Edwards

"Jade come on I want to get there early, now come on" Jesy shouted upstairs to Jade.
"I'm coming, I'm coming" Jade said running out of her room nearly falling down the stairs.
"I told you you shouldn't have worn those heels but no you didn't listen to me" Jesy said but Jade just brushed it off.
"Come on we need to get Leigh from work"
"See if you two snog the whole way through the concert I swear you'll pay" Jade complained.
"No promises there babe" Jesy said grabbing Jade's arm and pulling her out to the taxi that was waiting for them.
When they got to the concert place it hadn't started yet, luckily.
"What row are we in?" Jade asked.
"Ah row B seats 10,11 and 12" Jesy said looking down at the tickets.
"May I see you tickets lady's?" The man asked and Jesy handed them to him
"Ok so just go though those doors walking down the corridor to the very bottom and go right them you just have to find your seats" the man instructed winking at Jade.
"Jade I think he liked you" Leigh said when they started walking down the big long corridor.

"Na I don't think so" Jade blushed.

" he did" Leigh protested.

" well if he likes me he'll have to know he will never get me" Jade said
"Yes we know, we know your gay" Leigh said holding Jesy's hand. They walked down the corridor and walked out the last right turn and found their seats.

"Go on BEYONCÉ" someone shouted in Jade's ear.

"Do you mind not yelling in my ear?" Jade said turning around to look at two drunk men with beer bottles in their hands.

"Na you're all right love" one of the said and Jade turned round ignoring them.
Durning the whole concert the men kept annoying Jade yelling in her ear and saying they wanted in her pants.
"Your not getting in my pants" Jade said turning round when the concert ended.
"Oh why not love, you'll love it" one said.

"Maybe because I'm gay" Jade said to them and they looked at each other grinning. One of the men brought the beer bottle in his hand behind his head and them hit Jade on the head with it and Jade fell to the floor.

"What do you think your doing?" Jesy yelled seeing Jade getting hit.

"She's a fucking dyke and we've been hitting on her all night" one of the men said.

"And what's wrong with that? Huh? And anyway she's 20 and your what? 50" Jesy shouted angry.
"Were 35 actually" the other man said

"And what's wrong with her being gay?"

"She's a fuck dyke what's right with that? They're all weak and just ew" One asked.

"Firstly I'm gay and secondly we're not 'weak' were actually strong un like you you're flinching away" Jesy shouted more angry

"Sorry is there something wrong here" a police officer said

"Yes these two hit my friend with a bottle for being gay!" Jesy shouted

"Calm down babe" Leigh said getting up from where she was talking to Jade to see if she was ok.

"How can I calm down when these two hit Jade and call us dykes!"

"So these two hit you friend?" The police officer asked pointing at the two men.

"Yeah" Leigh-Anne said helping Jade up who was a bit dizzy.

"Ok ma'am I think you should take her to the hospital just to get her checked out, and you two are coming with me" the police man said turning round to the men

"Thanks, ah ........ Officer Craske" Jesy said looking at him name tag.

"Come on Jade lets get you checked out" Leigh said helping Jade to walk